Second street drug deals still occuring.

Guest Neighborhood watcher.

Yes, believe it or not, the skinny balding white guy is still selling his drugs, Only now he has included those drugs that got a few other town residents in trouble. Pain killers and street drugs are still being sold on second street by Hamilton street. The man is living in a house that was just sold so he is squatting And selling drugs. Let's go HPD, his house Is within a thousand feet of a school. Maybe you all don't live around here anymore and it doesn't affect your kids. But we do and are concerned.

Stop sitting on your hands about this. There are cars pulling up and he gets in and they drive off only to return after five minutes. This goes on for most of the day. He must own a police scanner so when approaching the house don't call it in. maybe you guys will finally catch him in the act.

He offers good products at a fair price. It's the Democrats fault that the guy is out of a job and has to resort to opening a dope house. Why should a Harrison outsource a thriving small business from its own borders when the local unemployment rate is staggering? It's his business, HE CREATED THAT!

Guest Mr Gonzalez

Maybe someone should let the Principal of the school know, I have seen the balding thin white male described in the above post walking past the school, Eyeing up the school windows. Then he walks back past me doing his scratch off tickets.. Yes I think we should make the principal aware . This person and his drugs are dangerous to our kids..

Guest PeterMass

Did you inform the police? They do care about it and will do something. They can't just barge into his home and arrest him because of a document known as the United States Constitution. They will have to conduct a proper investigation to get him which maybe take a little time.

I know this sounds crazy to you, but my friends mom called harrison police like 5 times about drug deals going on at the gardens and they never did anything. So she calls kearny police and says its happening right near schuyler ave. I kid you not, not even two weeks later, the lady got locked up and the drug dealer that used to drive to the gardens in his red car. I know Kearny has more cops , but i mean come on. they grabbed them after she called them once

Please leave the weed man alone. He is not climbing in your windows and snatching your people up. He is not that dumb. What Harrison really needs is a good local Pawn shop because people need fast cash to go to the weed house. I got an old lawnmower I can get like $20 for so I don't have to use my welfare money.

Elmo, you will always be stuck here in harrison, you will always be stuck in perpetual adolescence . Harrison is a landfill of a town with human garbage as a population. Harrison is not worth my time or effort on this forum that nothing gets done that needs to. There are far too many Big Mac and Doran Kool aid drinkers on here to even put a dent in the towns problems So let Chicky do what he wants.. Let all the Scum run harrison into the ground. Let me know when it's time to put a gravestone on this crapheap of a town. I want to eat a can of beans a drink a six pack of corona and let out a big gasey fart.

I know this sounds crazy to you, but my friends mom called harrison police like 5 times about drug deals going on at the gardens and they never did anything. So she calls kearny police and says its happening right near schuyler ave. I kid you not, not even two weeks later, the lady got locked up and the drug dealer that used to drive to the gardens in his red car. I know Kearny has more cops , but i mean come on. they grabbed them after she called them once

Simple Fact..Kearny PD has more detectives assigned to ONLY narcotics..than Harrison has detectives Period..it isnt a matter of Competence, Desire, or Want..it's all about the numbers, and HPD just doesnt have them.

If this is the truth and the HPD has been notifed and done nothing I suggest that you contact the HC Prosecuters office or the state police. It is hard to fatham that this person can operate in the open with out being taken into custudy. Doesn't the school see this and hasen't made a complaint? Sounds like some one has a bone to pick with a neighbor or the HPD is asleep. I am sure that many a false claim has been made by a neighbor who has a gruge with the people he doesn't get along with. Either way keep posting nad keeping all involved on their toes.

If this is the truth and the HPD has been notifed and done nothing I suggest that you contact the HC Prosecuters office or the state police. It is hard to fatham that this person can operate in the open with out being taken into custudy. Doesn't the school see this and hasen't made a complaint? Sounds like some one has a bone to pick with a neighbor or the HPD is asleep. I am sure that many a false claim has been made by a neighbor who has a gruge with the people he doesn't get along with. Either way keep posting nad keeping all involved on their toes.

I have to agree,I have spoken to detective in harrison about drug dealer in the gardens. Was asked when it happens,I said mostly at night,even the detective said we are short handed during the night. Alot of people see them go into an apt,and come out a few minutes later, taxis drop people off they come right out.The person goes out on schuyler gets in a car and comes back in 2 minutes later from harrison ave.I will be calling Kearny cops,so be on the lookout loser!!!!

How can you expect the Popo to arrest the weedman? Under no circumstances can a Harrison cop leave a traffic post to look into any criminal activity. The 2 cops on duty belong on traffic posts and the Sgt. in charge has no other duty than to watch those two cops and make sure they're on those corners. The real Chief is the Mayor, that's for damn sure, so unless the poor bullied weedman is dealing to one of the councilmans kids nothing is going to happen. Just look at the quality of the public safety personnel in this town. The cops can't work because arrests means negative press for the town and the fireman won't work because they cannot be disciplined or fired just like the teachers. Bad B.O.E. & teachers, run down facilities, no nightlife, no supermarket, high taxes, and no public safety. The Weedman is the only inviting element in Harrison. Smoke it if you got it.

Guest Just me

The cops are well aware of what's going on and still do nothing. They complain about not having enough cops on duty but how about putting up a camera so they can see exactly what we have to deal with all day every day.

Guest Insanity

Good idea. Then they can see the thugs illegally parking, going inside the house with children and coming out with boxes. It's ridiculous what the tax payers on this block have to deal with on a daily basis and every sadder that nothing is being done. Maybe someone should also check his new truck!!!

Guest magician

no, it's not a false claim ! for some reason the cops were told to back off. this action by the powers that be, stops concerned people from speaking up ! i for one, will not see anything anymore, unless what takes place affects my family directly ! then appropriate actions will be taken to stop it, without the help of the local authorities.