In defense of the DPW workers

Guest Guest

You guys really do a good job, It's hard to keep up with the ''imports '' because the rules of the town were never explained to them in their native tongue. Don't get discouraged Big Mac knows you are trying to clean up after a filthy race of people. He sees then when his personal driver drives him past Third st and Harrison ave.. Over flowing trash recepticles with house bags is getting so comman place that everyone doesn't seem to care. Just slow down and make some overtime.Make our tax dollars worth it to us. Again you guys are doing a great job. I'll tell you because the town council and cronies don't know how to pat anyone on the back.. But the can sure kiss a lot of arse.

Guest magician

You guys really do a good job, It's hard to keep up with the ''imports '' because the rules of the town were never explained to them in their native tongue. Don't get discouraged Big Mac knows you are trying to clean up after a filthy race of people. He sees then when his personal driver drives him past Third st and Harrison ave.. Over flowing trash recepticles with house bags is getting so comman place that everyone doesn't seem to care. Just slow down and make some overtime.Make our tax dollars worth it to us. Again you guys are doing a great job. I'll tell you because the town council and cronies don't know how to pat anyone on the back.. But the can sure kiss a lot of arse.

who are you? one of the wifes , or mother of a dpw worker ? open your eyes. the town is filthy ! garbage all over the sidewalks, broken beer bottles too ! when these guys clean, most of them do a half- ass job . these guys are spineless cowards . they talk a lot of shit, but when the time comes to speak up, they cower in a corner ! HEY DPW GUYS.. HOW COME YOU DIDN,T SPEAK UP FOR THE GUYS THAT GOT LAID OFF ? when they hired the TWO SCABS, NONE OF YOU SPOKE UP ! how much stuff you guys gonna damage this winter, when you do a half ass job at snow removal ??

Heard the ex fire chief was sniffin around the DPW & not sure who is running the show for DPW but I think the guy whose wife makes those decorative cakes would do a fine job until the other guy gets back. He is a very nice young man, I think he would clean this town right up. Of course in my younger years I woulda cracked the whip on those youngens.

Heard the ex fire chief was sniffin around the DPW & not sure who is running the show for DPW but I think the guy whose wife makes those decorative cakes would do a fine job until the other guy gets back. He is a very nice young man, I think he would clean this town right up. Of course in my younger years I woulda cracked the whip on those youngens.

she should run the show she is alwys there

Guest Ed Lyons

I just past by at least 7 litter cans filled to the top with trash from peoples houses. Is there anyone responsible enough to be in charge of the DPW workers? Are they running free while their real boss is sick? The town of Harrison is a big mess. And yes, did anyone ever call back those workers that were laid off a few years ago. There is picture proof that THOSE guys actually did their jobs.When they were working the town was always clean. Here's a few ways to contact the DPW dept with any questions or concerns.. There is an answering machine that is used to screen calls so stay on the line and leave a message. All concerns will be taken care of quickly.

600 Essex Street, Harrison, NJ 07029 - Tel: (973) 268-2296 Fax: (973) 268-2295 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

dpw the t*t su**ers of the town. whine whine. f off you dirtbags you do nothing but cry act like you know everything about everything, bunch of re***ds! the imbreds of harrison, Hey ****** try doing some work not gossiping about other depts.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Ken Anderson

Ever since Mr Catrabone got sick the DPW workers have been running amok. Town residents have called and complained only to get an answering machine that has had the complaints erased. The guys are driving the sweepers with the brushes dragging on the street at regular speed. Who pays for the equipment to be fixed? Might sound like a ****** , ******, ******** record, but these concerns, along with others need to be looked at and resolved.. The guys are driving around doing nothing when they find out from a town connection, that the Mayor ''Big Mac'' is going out of town for the day on business. DPW workers ,stop parking close to the high school to ogle the girls, for shame!!! Seems like the only ones working are the mechanics in the town garage , fixing all the equipment that has been broken recklessly. Grow up and behave like men. Get your asses to work, Mayor'' Big Mac'' might just lie and say he's going out of town and instead might just drive around town making sure you clowns are working.

Edited by KOTW
Content.