Boycott Any Newspaper

Guest James Dean

Guest James Dean
I will BOYCOTT ANY NEWSPAPER, THE OBSERVER, THE KEARNY PRESS, THE JERSEY JOURNAL; ANY NEWSPAPER THAT SPREADS LIES ABOUT THE HARRISON POLOTICS AND WHO DOES WHAT. FREEDOM OF PRESS, NOT FREEDOM TO LIE AND TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE! I HOPE NOT TO READ ANYTHING ABOUT THESE NEW LIGHT POST BECAUSE THERE WAS ONLY 1 little dog BARKING FACADES IN HARRISON AND THAT CAME TO AN END BY A POLOTICIAN, HARRISONS' MAYOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS POWERS AND TRYING TO CUT ONE LITTLE DOG BEFORE HE CAME TO POPULAR BY DOING TOO MUCH GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OF HARRISON! AND THAT LITTLE DOG WILL BE BACK :ph34r:

Guest ha ha ha ha
:ph34r: I thought it looked funny the way I spelled it, but come on I graduated from Harrison High school, I copied the other guys work. :lol: I now wish the Mayor had kids of his own, so he can see how bad the school system really is. ;)

Guest my people

little dog will be back as soon as he is done with the harrison fest MONEY .He will need more to run in two years..... in the meantime have a good trip to spain. nice lights

Guest ha ha ha ha

How much do you think your mayor and Town Council are taking with the redevelopment. OOPS did they forget to share. If Little Dog stole thousands to put stucco on his home, How much can a development give?

Guest James Dean

Hey Tommy Powell, I saw you taking photos infront of the new lamp post. I don't know how you can live with yourself knowing your taking credit for another mans work. I'm just glad it didn't appear in the papers yet, but I'm sure your working on a good press release. You should make sure it gives credit to Mr Millan. You know now the Mayor is friends with him..... :ph34r:

Guest 1st time long time
Tom Powel definitely did not do these streetlights, nor underneath 280 and any facades work, what has he ever done? He got his job from the Mayor at PVSD and then the Mayor appointed him chairman of all Millan’s work because Millan was doing too much and becoming to popular in town. {He lost his election though do to lack of voters and the fact that even the Mayor, who now is Millan’s friend, worked the streets and made people vote the way he wanted to because he found or gave many their jobs.} POWEL, I don’t know how you live with your-self. You owe the Mayor, but why not give Millan his credit?

Guest Bobba Bouy

Please get A life and start reading a real newspaper like the NY Times, believe it or not there is a big world out there besides Harrison.......................

HA HA HA HA This one is for you. :ph34r: Its funny when we talk about Millan there is always an answer. HE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T STEAL MONEY FROM THE FEST, COME ON IF IT WAS THAT EASY AND THAT GOOD, THEY WOULD HAVE MADE MONEY THIS YEAR. :ph34r: WHAT ELSE CAN YOU BELAME ON THE MAN?? If we talk about anyone else in this town they say they'll get back to us tomorrow, or walk away (with their tails between their legs) :lol: . IT SURE HAS BEEN QUIET ON THIS WEB PAGE. POWELL IS STILL PUTTING UP 2 ILLEGAL HOMES, POWELL IS STILL GOINING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE LAMP POST, THE MAYOR STILL IMPRESSISE ME ON HOW HE HAS EVERYONE CONVINCED HE CARES. HE'S GONE AND YOU BETTER HOPE HE'S NOT THE ONE SPILLING THE BEANS......THINK ABOUT IT HE COULD BE SETTING YOU ALL UP TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS, THEN MOVE DOWN THE SHORE?/?/?/?/?/?/LOOK AT WHATS GOING ON B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest James Dean
:P Did you read the Observer Today! It is so filled with $h!t it's not Funny. You knew it was comming, Tommy Powell got out of the Mayors a$$ to take that photo and write his press release for the Observer to Publish $h!t. The Observer is turning out to be like those celebrity magazines, which talk about aliens infesting people and UFO sitings. IT's TIME TO BOYCOTT THE OBSERVER. I DON'T KNOW HOW TOMMY BOY CAN LIVE WITH HIMSELF KNOWING HE IS TAKING CREDIT FOR ANOTHER MANS WORK. Just shows the type of person he is. He should have at least given some credit to Mr. Millan, but he has no class.

Guest Guest

why is this lamp post such a big issue with you J.D. i think we sould give millan some acknowedgement , he should be hung on evry one of them for his misdeeds and for trying to intimidate all of his country men by threats of reprisal for not supporting him. Just ask his past friend who is a police officer and now is an outcast of millans camp. There are many more of his past supporters sharing the same fate because they disagreed with him.

Guest James Dean
why is this lamp post such a big issue with you J.D. i think we sould give millan some acknowedgement
It's Not about Millan, nor the Lamp Post it's all the garbage this down is doing and no one really knows. This project was another one of Millans Job and he gets no credit!! I don't know why they took this project away from Millan, but I know Him. I know the dedication he has for this town. I ask him, why put up with this $h!t? He can only tell me that he loves this. He loves to help people. He would love to help a town where he will spend the rest of his life in. He's not planning on moving down the shore when he retires, like the Mayor and his friends. Millan wants to see Harrison rise and I believe he can.
he should be hung on evry one of them for his misdeeds and for trying to intimidate all of his country men by threats of reprisal for not supporting him.
Hung should be the Mayor, for giving me my paycheck with political fundraiser tickets in another envelope. If I ever felt Intimidated, it was by the Mayor and his closets friends, especially Powell (who I dispise).
Just ask his past friend who is a police officer and now is an outcast of millans camp.
That Cop friend thought that he can jump around with his friends, now he's an outcast every where.
There are many more of his past supporters sharing the same fate because they disagreed with him.
Fewer by the day, while the mayor's list is growing by the minute... The Mayors tricks of the trade and facades (smoke)is wearing thin. How many more lies is this mayor gonna make the towns people believe in? Untill they see that it's just smoke!

Guest Top Gun

How deceiving are photos? The article came out in the newspaper last week http://theobserver.com/2004/story8.htm . You take a picture from the owner of the liquor store, with his dog, from across the street and a hell of a zoom. You put it in the paper

Last Tuesday, the town council rewarded Rama’s efforts with a state grant check for $5,000. The money will help Rama cover some of the costs for rebuilding the three-story structure in the 200 block of Harrison Avenue
But it wasn't from the town council, now was it? the article continues to say
“The new structure is simply magnificent for an avenue store,” said Tom Powell, a member of the town’s redevelopment commission. “And he built it from the ground up.”
and I stress "a member of the town's redevelopment commission", NOT the "SPECIAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT" which Millan started, with Tony Lazaroe from the Bruno Group (which the town tried to fire two years ago, It must have been because of all the grants the Bruno Group allowed the Town Council to get credit for, after Millan went all out to make sure we kept the Bruno group.) and a few volunteers.(you may have been one of them, so you know what I'm talking about.)
  Powell said the town has participated for two years in the façade program, which is part of the state’s Neighborhood Preservation Project. The project provides municipalities and their businesses with incentives to improve the look of their communities.
THE TOWN, not him!! and the NPP and The SID were combined for sharing alike purposes the beautification of Harrison. Since when do you know a state or county project only taking two years? Like our redevelopment? Like the Hotel? 3years in the making. This project, like the one under 280 and the street lamps all come from the same package of grants offered by the county, CDBG. $1 for $1 up to $5,000 the county matches for each floor, of any building on the Avenue/BLVD. Then the county tries to do it's share, by fixing up State property and Town Facades.

So back to my point.

How deceiving are photos?  The article came out in the newspaper last week http://theobserver.com/2004/story8.htm .

Photos are so deceiving that the Observer is going to run an article two times. The Council responded to somebody’s POST

Hey Tommy Powell, I saw you taking photos infront of the new lamp post. I don't know how you can live with yourself knowing your taking credit for another mans work. I'm just glad it didn't appear in the papers yet, but I'm sure your working on a good press release. You should make sure it gives credit to Mr Millan. You know now the Mayor is friends with him..... 
hey Tommy Boy, wanna take a photo with me?  It seems like people are tired of you and the mayor taking credit for Millans work. 
So they read the post and decided that The TOWN COUNCIL WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT so they go and when they deliver the check, they take new pictures with the owners this time so their new ad, oops, their next press release, you will see photos of the council members (mayor) and the business owners. How trickery? :lol:

Guest James Dean

Well, Top Gun, It didn't make this weeks paper, but I'm sure those press release will be in next week papers. The Tabloid continues.

Guest Guest
How deceiving are photos?  The article came out in the newspaper last week http://theobserver.com/2004/story8.htm .
Photos are so deceiving that the Observer is going to run an article two times. The Council responded to somebody’s POST 

Hey Tommy Powell, I saw you taking photos infront of the new lamp post. I don't know how you can live with yourself knowing your taking credit for another mans work. I'm just glad it didn't appear in the papers yet, but I'm sure your working on a good press release. You should make sure it gives credit to Mr Millan. You know now the Mayor is friends with him..... 

hey Tommy Boy, wanna take a photo with me?  It seems like people are tired of you and the mayor taking credit for Millans work. 

So they read the post and decided that The TOWN COUNCIL WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT so they go and when they deliver the check, they take new pictures with the owners this time so their new ad, oops, their next press release, you will see photos of the council members (mayor) and the business owners. How trickery?

Couldn't agree with you more

Guest James Dean

I can't wait to show you quotes from this weeks articles in the observer. It says that Raymond McDonough say that "adding a deputy police chief at an annual salary of $99,232." would be more reasonable then "the measues would eliminated one of three police captains post, which pay $84,237 a year each." Hello, Hello, does this make sence?????? I rest my case. This article makes the mayor look good, but if you can only read it and understand it you would realize that he HAS NO CLUE. THE MAYOR IS PLAIN IGNORANT TO BASIC MATH. GOD HELP US IN HARRISON!!!

Guest James Dean
Hey Einstein, its SENSE not Sence, no wonder you can't get promoted you complete ****off.
Well, I guess you never had a type "O".

Guest James Dean

So if you don't have the ball$ to put another article in the newspaper, or maybe you tried and the observer turned you down, you have the ball$ to send a letter to the local businesses, Stating that the Mayor and council were responsible for bringing the money for the facades program through the NPP & SID programs. That money came from MR. Millan and the help of the county & State through CDBG (community development block grants). Again mr. thomas powell, I was in a meeting when all this started and you were no where near. Though Mr. Millan did have the Mayor as his Director, but the Mayor didn't really attend the meetings. I know you are trying to burry Millan, but you should try doing your own work for a change, help this town. You, the mayor and the town council (more like the towns puppets) should be embarrassed for trying to convince the people that this was your Idea. I am glad to see the Observer may not be another Tabloid.

Archived