Taking our business else where

Guest Norman Klein

Guest Norman Klein

Mayor Raymond,

I personally started to read and comment on this discussion board,As part of reaching the town along with reading the local newspapers. Because I am interested, maybe I should re phrase that; I was interested in buying two three bedroom condos for my family to move into in Harrison. One Condo for my family and one for my elderly mother.This town seemed like a very logical choice town to purchase the condos in and make a home for our family .But with all of the Political problems, Bad Board of Education appointments. I can tell you this ,I would never allow my son to attend your disgraceful high school, Imagine my son coming home telling me that the kids at school berate the Vice Principal for public drunkenness and public urination. My wife and I went as far as to discussing our son attending a private school. We visited your little diamond in the rough town last night(Friday Aug 10) When we drove down the main street it looked almost like Paterson , We decided to frequent your local shopping strip and stop at Dunkin Donuts, Upon exiting our car we found at least fifty kids (rude and screaming curses) blocking our entrance to the store. Inside the store was even worse.A Police officer drove by .He was the only Police officer that we saw during our entire hour long visit through your town. Are we to believe that in such a big town there are only 3 officers on duty at once. I have been researching your town for about two years. Instead of hiring more people to do other less important town jobs (made up jobs) Maybe you should think safety and have more Police and Firemen on duty. Is this the kind of environment that you are offering new upscale residents? A filthy unsafe, unsecured town where kids as young as 10 years old roam the streets after 11 PM. How long will we have to wait for the town to get rid of all the current scummy element? Our broker ensured us that it would only be two years until the town would be a totally different place. I clearly can't see moving into a town that has so much of a bad element in it The redevelopment committee will be hearing from my broker. Looks like you will be losing more than us as prospective condo buyer,.As a few other families ( that I already shared our experience with) that share the same broker with us We are taking our business else where, Some where less soiled and spoiled. Congratulations on doing such a great job.

Dear Norman,

Pretty pleased that you have decided against settling in Harrison. If your son has a genetic gift for grammar in the way that his Dad does, then the school district is now going to be spared the additional cost of remedial classes for the little lad.

Happy House Hunting!!!

Love,

:wub: Mayor Raymond :wub:

Guest White Harrisonian

Mayor Raymond,

I personally started to read and comment on this discussion board,As part of reaching the town along with reading the local newspapers. Because I am interested, maybe I should re phrase that; I was interested in buying two three bedroom condos for my family to move into in Harrison. One Condo for my family and one for my elderly mother.This town seemed like a very logical choice town to purchase the condos in and make a home for our family .But with all of the Political problems, Bad Board of Education appointments. I can tell you this ,I would never allow my son to attend your disgraceful high school, Imagine my son coming home telling me that the kids at school berate the Vice Principal for public drunkenness and public urination. My wife and I went as far as to discussing our son attending a private school. We visited your little diamond in the rough town last night(Friday Aug 10) When we drove down the main street it looked almost like Paterson , We decided to frequent your local shopping strip and stop at Dunkin Donuts, Upon exiting our car we found at least fifty kids (rude and screaming curses) blocking our entrance to the store. Inside the store was even worse.A Police officer drove by .He was the only Police officer that we saw during our entire hour long visit through your town. Are we to believe that in such a big town there are only 3 officers on duty at once. I have been researching your town for about two years. Instead of hiring more people to do other less important town jobs (made up jobs) Maybe you should think safety and have more Police and Firemen on duty. Is this the kind of environment that you are offering new upscale residents? A filthy unsafe, unsecured town where kids as young as 10 years old roam the streets after 11 PM. How long will we have to wait for the town to get rid of all the current scummy element? Our broker ensured us that it would only be two years until the town would be a totally different place. I clearly can't see moving into a town that has so much of a bad element in it The redevelopment committee will be hearing from my broker. Looks like you will be losing more than us as prospective condo buyer,.As a few other families ( that I already shared our experience with) that share the same broker with us We are taking our business else where, Some where less soiled and spoiled. Congratulations on doing such a great job.

If your so upscale, move to manhattan, downtown JC or hoboken, jerk off... it also shouldn't take you 2 years to do research on a 1 square mile town. You are just terrible. Your issues with the town is EVERYTHING that has ever been said about this town on this website. so not "1" positive thing either, thats how i know your really full of shit.

Guest Fred Davis

Who needs you and your family Norman? We are happy to have the kind of life we have in Harrison. Other towns are worst than ours. The town of Harrison really is on an upswing. If the rich condo seekers can't see that then they are blind.What were tyhey doing here at night anyway? You know, wait a minute or two. maybe He's right in some of the things, We have seen a spike in trouble makers over the last year and a half. Norman you should set up a meeting with the mayor at 318 Harrison ave, He has a lot of time on his hands. Much better to talk to the big mover and shaker in person and ask him questions, His hands are all over the town in every department. Hope you will re consider Harrison ,Norman.

Guest Victor Damone

Dear Norman,

Pretty pleased that you have decided against settling in Harrison. If your son has a genetic gift for grammar in the way that his Dad does, then the school district is now going to be spared the additional cost of remedial classes for the little lad.

Happy House Hunting!!!

Love,

:wub: Mayor Raymond :wub:

Come on ,we all know that the mayor is too busy down in point pleasant, setting up his new life to bother answering fan mail.

Everyone knows this is J.D. ''Pretty pleased'' is very effeminate, and sets off all kinds of bells and whistles. Stop running to cover your tracks boys.Everyone in the town knows how corrupt and dirty it is. Norman said he has been watching the town for about two years. And in my opinion and in the opinions of many other town residents, Everything he said about the town is true.

Harrison Ave is filthy down by third street, it does have a Paterson look to it. And as another thread has mentioned over flowing litter baskets, Over flowing with household trash bags, Here's a little challenge folks: Visit the corner of Harrison ave and Third street on any given night around ten at night. The proof will be there. Take a look and take some pictures to post.

Norman, you made the right choice. Harrison is drowning in pension debt and continues to hire employees that are not needed due to patronage and nepotism. The Mayor and his closest allies are bailing because they know the party is coming to an end. They have skillfully and blatantly stolen from the people for years and are cruising to a comfortable retirement down the shore. The Harrison taxpayers, however, are going to see large property tax increases and massive increases in their water bills to pay down this debt. It's sad that it happened, but the people continued to vote the corruption into their lives and will pay for their stupid voting decisions for many years to come.