VOTE NO against "FAMILY FIRST" KEARNY BOE CANDIDATES,Lindenfe

Guest The Silent Majority

Guest mumbojumbocambowatch

I AGREE THAT THE PEOPLE RUNNING ARE DOING IT FOR A REASON AND IS TO GET FAMILY MEMBERS JOBS. AFTER THAT THEY COULD"NT CARE LESS. SO DONT VOTE FOR THEM. LET THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS EARN THE JOBS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!

Must be mumbo jumbo cambo. Vote for Lindenfelser Lowry and Doran.

Yeah over 1000 post. How about over 1000 views. Just because the same seven of you go on here and post this bullshit really makes me believe you. Just look at the last two posts. Different sign in but same bullshit. Just minutes after she posted the one before it. The silent majority likes what the Fab5 are doing and WILL show up in large numbers in November to support our children. Remember since the Fab 5 have been around the school taxes have not gone up. Isn't it funny all those years with no checks and balances every year you raised our taxes. Goodbye to you and your ilk. Thank you Fab5. Maybe the mayor and council can follow suit. I doubt it though.

Guest Really?

Yeah over 1000 post. How about over 1000 views. Just because the same seven of you go on here and post this bullshit really makes me believe you. Just look at the last two posts. Different sign in but same bullshit. Just minutes after she posted the one before it. The silent majority likes what the Fab5 are doing and WILL show up in large numbers in November to support our children. Remember since the Fab 5 have been around the school taxes have not gone up. Isn't it funny all those years with no checks and balances every year you raised our taxes. Goodbye to you and your ilk. Thank you Fab5. Maybe the mayor and council can follow suit. I doubt it though.

If you had attended the budget public hearing, you wouldn't be quite so proud of the fabulous 5, cause of the 5, 3 of them publicly stated they wanted to take the budget to "cap" which would have created a tax increase. It was through the push from the FANTASTIC 4 that kept the budget at a no tax increase. That's a fact. So when you talk about bullshit, be careful it doesn't blow back on you. Maybe the silent majority should remain SILENT and stop showing their ignorance for all to see.

Guest STAR LEDGER TEST SCORE

Yeah did you see the test scores in the Star Ledger??? GOOGLE THEM!!! TAXES ARE DOWN AND SO ARE THE TEST SCORE. We are a FAILING SCHOOL DISTRICT!!!!! THANK YOU FAB 5. YOU HAVE TOTALLY FAILED OUR KIDS and community!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU FAB 5 BROUGHT DOWN BY FAILING OUR SCHOOLS????? PROPERTY HOME VALUES!!!!!!!.Pease vote for LINDENFELSER. LOWRY. AND DORAN. The reign of the FAb5 is coming quickly to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mumbojumbocambowatch

Must be MumboJumboCambo...... VOTE FOR LINDENFELSER LOWRY AND DORAN

Guest Facebookwatch

Yeah.... Wait till you see in November what the Power of Facebook can do....VOTE FOR LINDENFELSER...LOWRY...AND DORAN...

Since the fab 5 have only been around for 1 budget, you might be interested to know that when discussing the budget at the boe budget hearing, 3 of the 5 not-so-fabulous ones wanted to approve a budget that went to "cap". That would have meant a tax increase for Kearny taxpayers. It was by the discussion led by the Fantastic 4 that the final decision was to not go to "cap" and to keep the budget flat. No tax increase, but if O'Malley, Leadbeater, and Castelli had their way there would have been!

Guest General Lee

What a long winded crock of $hit. Your words speak volumes about you, a 20 plus year teacher at Franklin, a failing school as far as testing goes, keep up the good work maybe Mr Avitable will get rid of you for someone qualified! Idiots, nothing but idiots.

That's your reaction when a veteran teacher speaks their mind? To just discount everything they say and dismiss it as a crock of $hit? Teachers, whether you like it or not, are the backbone of our schools, not some 9 member board with little or no educational expertise to speak of making stupid, vindictive, revengeful decisions with little or no thought to the ramifications. They certainly don't get the big picture and neither do you. But, you know that old saying? What goes around comes around? The Fab 5 have had their time in the sun, but it will soon be over. Too bad so much damage has been done in the meantime.

BAD PEOPLE, SAYING UNTRUE BAD THINGS ABOUT GOOD PEOPLE WHO WILL END "FAMILY FIRST" AND GIVE FAIRNESS IN THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS TO THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION. VOTE NO TO SELF INTEREST VOTE NO AGAINST DORAN, LINDENFELSER, AND LOWERY END "FAMILY FIRST

Bad people? Why are they "Bad people"? Because they want what is best for the students, as well as the taxpayers? Please come up with concrete, document supported reasons as to why they are "Bad people".

Bad people with self interest in the School System who wil say anything about people who have a sincere desire in bringing fairness to a School System that has long over the years been a haven for a Family Employment Agency for Board Memmbers and certain Political Famlies. How they disrespect candidates on this site and take personal name calling to try to discredit people. If these are the people who are supporting Doran,Lowery,and Lindenfelser then voting for any of the other people in this election is a no brainer VOTE NO TO SELF INTEREST VOTE NO TO DORAN, LOWERY, AND LINDENFELSER

Must be mumbo jumbo cambo. Vote for Lindenfelser Lowry and Doran.

No it is not mumbo jumbo cambo IT IS FACTS. Lindenfelser, gets on the B.O.E. family member gets Lawyer job, Lowery stay retired. Dombo Doran definitely has to go, i don't think he has anymore family members left, to get jobs for on the B.O.E. They all work there..

Guest LONG TIME EDUCATOR

Bad people with self interest in the School System who wil say anything about people who have a sincere desire in bringing fairness to a School System that has long over the years been a haven for a Family Employment Agency for Board Memmbers and certain Political Famlies. How they disrespect candidates on this site and take personal name calling to try to discredit people. If these are the people who are supporting Doran,Lowery,and Lindenfelser then voting for any of the other people in this election is a no brainer VOTE NO TO SELF INTEREST VOTE NO TO DORAN, LOWERY, AND LINDENFELSER

I am happy to see that someone like the SILENT MAJORITY is finally bringing this issue to light. I have been an educator for many years and I have never seen an abuse of self interest like I have seen with the former boards. I will be voting for CAMPBELL, CASTELLI, and MARTIN because LINDENFELSER. LOWERY and DORAN have a purpose I believe in preparing family for secured employment in the Kearny Schools. It shouldnt be who you know but who is best in the education of our children. please vote NO to SELF INTEREST and NO to LINDENFELSER, LOWERY, and DORAN

I am happy to see that someone like the SILENT MAJORITY is finally bringing this issue to light. I have been an educator for many years and I have never seen an abuse of self interest like I have seen with the former boards. I will be voting for CAMPBELL, CASTELLI, and MARTIN because LINDENFELSER. LOWERY and DORAN have a purpose I believe in preparing family for secured employment in the Kearny Schools. It shouldnt be who you know but who is best in the education of our children. please vote NO to SELF INTEREST and NO to LINDENFELSER, LOWERY, and DORAN

State ethics laws PROHIBIT board members from hiring family members while they serve on the board. John Campbell should know about those same ethics laws. He was found GUILTY of violating them when he was on the board last time.

As an educator for many years, how can you justify voting for school board 3 individuals with absolutely no educational curiosity, never mind background? And what leads you to believe that Lindenfelser, Lowry or Doran are looking for employment for family members? I love you people who just MAKE THINGS UP and put it out there as if it's fact. As an educator, shouldn't you be less interested in jobs and more involved in which direction the school district is led?

Guest Long Time Observer

State ethics laws PROHIBIT board members from hiring family members while they serve on the board. John Campbell should know about those same ethics laws. He was found GUILTY of violating them when he was on the board last time.

There is an exception if the County Superintendent okays it. That's how a prior Board member's child got hired while she was still on the Board.

There is an exception if the County Superintendent okays it. That's how a prior Board member's child got hired while she was still on the Board.

Oh for God's sake. What is the matter with you people? There are dozens of people employed by the Kearny BOE that where born and raised in this town, attended our schools, pay taxes here, support local businesses here, donate their time and money to our most valuable possession, our children and our beautiful town of Kearny! Every town around us are not going to hire Kearny people, they are going to hire their OWN PEOPLE. GOD BLESS our children who attend college and come back and give back to our town. The same is true for our town jobs, police, fire and town workers. Let's go in another direction, PLEASE! I want our OWN to be our police, fire, teachers and local business owners. If any one of our School Board members' children are capable, and if all is equal that is who I want to teach our children, become our police officers and fire fighters. These are the people that are going to keep our town going, NOT STRANGERS from other towns, who come in here to work and leave at the end of the day. We need to stop, get together and support each other for the future of Kearny.

As an educator for many years, how can you justify voting for school board 3 individuals with absolutely no educational curiosity, never mind background? And what leads you to believe that Lindenfelser, Lowry or Doran are looking for employment for family members? I love you people who just MAKE THINGS UP and put it out there as if it's fact. As an educator, shouldn't you be less interested in jobs and more involved in which direction the school district is led?

You have got to be kidding me take a look at all the relatives of past boards that were given jobs and one former Mayor who has filled his family with not just a job but good paying jobs making big money. This over the years has been an accepted practice and the time has come with an unemployment rate at 9.8 in NJ to end this self serving purpose for running for the BOE.we need to give fairness to the people in KEARNY and afford them opportunies for people who have no political connections and relatives that can enhance their careers.

Lets not forget the many educators, adminstrators, that have secured family members in the Kearny Schools. Former Schools Chief Frank DeGesere has many family employed in the Kearny Schools, his wife, sister in law, his sister and his Assistant Super Robert Sprague was able to secure a position for his wife,and the list goes on and on and the poor umemployed teacher who knows nobody has no chance of getting a fair shot at a job because of this "Breakfest Club" of Board Members, Adminstrators, that have the inside track in the hiring process and why we as a community have to stop this purpose of GREED and SELF INTEREST and return Kearny Schools to a first class School System. The time is now to end hidden agendas and elect people with NO FAMILY INTERESTS in the Schools. Again LINDENFELSER, LOWERY, and DORAN all have FAMILY MEMBERS employed in the Kearny Schools. So please consider any of the candidates who are running on November 6 and educate yourself on the issues that matter to you and your family, I don't believe that these candidates above have your interests first, I strongly believe they will be SECURITY BLANKETS for current and future FAMILY FIRST EMPLOYEES if they are elected. END SELF INTEREST, VOTE NO TO FAMILY FIRST CANDIDATES, DORAN, LOWERY, and LINDENFELSER ON NOVEMBER 6

The KEA Union President is also part of the FAMILY FIRST Band wagon of EMPLOYMENT PATRONAGE by having relatives being hired in the system. Would it be true she is exchanging her Union Title to support LINDENFELSER, DORAN, and LOWERY for future hirings and promotions to FAMILY and FRIENDS???????? There is a price to pay for Union support and the Union is secondary with this Union President and her self interest has made its way to a union level and has resulted in givebacks at the very people she is suppose to be representing TEACHERS. As I see it it appears the KEA PRESIDENT is FAMILY FIRST, TEACHERS SECOND. SAY NO TO FAMILY FIRST CANDIDATES LINDENFELSER, DORAN, LOWERY

Guest Lazaro Bernavon

Hello,this is my first time writing on this sight and I am using my real name.

I am running for a seat on the Kearny BOE. I have no ties or relatives in any of the towns office. The only interest that I have is getting the best education for my child as I want it for all the children in our city.

If you really want someone new on the board,I hope to get your vote.

Guest Pass the blame

Yeah did you see the test scores in the Star Ledger??? GOOGLE THEM!!! TAXES ARE DOWN AND SO ARE THE TEST SCORE. We are a FAILING SCHOOL DISTRICT!!!!! THANK YOU FAB 5. YOU HAVE TOTALLY FAILED OUR KIDS and community!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU FAB 5 BROUGHT DOWN BY FAILING OUR SCHOOLS????? PROPERTY HOME VALUES!!!!!!!.Pease vote for LINDENFELSER. LOWRY. AND DORAN. The reign of the FAb5 is coming quickly to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At last check there are 9 boards members, right Board Member?

Guest Dick OnDavis

If you had attended the budget public hearing, you wouldn't be quite so proud of the fabulous 5, cause of the 5, 3 of them publicly stated they wanted to take the budget to "cap" which would have created a tax increase. It was through the push from the FANTASTIC 4 that kept the budget at a no tax increase. That's a fact. So when you talk about bullshit, be careful it doesn't blow back on you. Maybe the silent majority should remain SILENT and stop showing their ignorance for all to see.

Well you really narrowed it down to who you are, oh fat one! Since there were only 4 members of the public in attendance. You are a member of the F$$ked Up 4, the only bullshit being thrown around is what is blowing out your mouth. The fact is the budget passed 9-0 that means all BOE members supported the budget put forth. Keep trying to put your spin on things, people are much smarter than you ole Noble Knucklehead.

Guest Spin Doctors

Since the fab 5 have only been around for 1 budget, you might be interested to know that when discussing the budget at the boe budget hearing, 3 of the 5 not-so-fabulous ones wanted to approve a budget that went to "cap". That would have meant a tax increase for Kearny taxpayers. It was by the discussion led by the Fantastic 4 that the final decision was to not go to "cap" and to keep the budget flat. No tax increase, but if O'Malley, Leadbeater, and Castelli had their way there would have been!

Last I checked the vote was 9-0 in favor of the budget, so do not feed us your would of, could of should of BS. 9-0 means all members supported the budget.

Guest Family Tree

Not if your part of the POLITICAL MACHINE, like Lindenfelser, Doran and Lowry!!! These people do whatever they want. Just like when BOE member Ginny Santos hired her daughter and Doran, MacDonald, Schalago, Stevenson approved it. And the rest of the board was lied to as always by then Super Frankie D that the county Super approved it. Well 2 years later it turns out it was NOT approved by the county, just by Frankie D. All part of the investigation which will reveal to all who the real Fhony Foursome. oh, and by the way Schalagos sister-in-law is not her sister-in-law. WTF

Guest James L. Hill

Putting Education First

I am a candidate for the Kearny Board of Education. I want to see a board that puts education first. I have a child soon entering the school system. I know a great number of families with children who live in Kearny. I have no connection to the board or school system. I do have experience serving on boards and knowledge of business management. I ask the voters of Kearny for their support. I am walking around to meet the voters and to listen to their concerns. I look forward to meeting as many people I can. I ask for your support.

Nov.6 Vote 1-O. James L. Hill