Man who needs a "Heart"

Guest "Maria"

Guest "Maria"

I find it so appauling that a man who lives in town, and has done for the town for years as well as his family, that the "ELKS" are not doing a fundraiser for this man......... They'll do fundraisers for others that have not lived in town, but a man who has and needs help to "LIVE" come on peoople, this should be a priority instead of all the "elkies" sitting in the bar to drink the cheap alcohol, get on the ball and help this man!! This is disgusting,

Guest Harold Harrison.

The ELKs only help their members it seems, If they don't help Mr Padovano, then they really should change their organization name to the Jack Asses.. I'm sure there are enough people in town that know Mr Padovano well enough to have a few fundraisers to help him raise funds. Come on Elks, raise some funds instead of raising your glasses.

Guest cwurum

If any of you JACK ASSES!! Took the time to find out what the Elks are doing you would keep your mouth shut!!! 1st of all Sal IS a member of the Elks. 2nd we are organizing a annual benfit for him. We are setting up a non profit number for him and already have Senator Mendez helping to rush through the paperwork. Just like we have "Footie Fest" for Mark Hand every year we will have one for Sal. He will need certain amount of money showing in his account that would cover for certain amount of time to be approved. Then the account will need to be replenished. Have you thought of that ass. We would do an annual fest for him. So you should ask instead of just assumming.

Guest Larry

I find it so appauling that a man who lives in town, and has done for the town for years as well as his family, that the "ELKS" are not doing a fundraiser for this man......... They'll do fundraisers for others that have not lived in town, but a man who has and needs help to "LIVE" come on peoople, this should be a priority instead of all the "elkies" sitting in the bar to drink the cheap alcohol, get on the ball and help this man!! This is disgusting,

Maria if you want to know what the Elks do become a member and come to a meeting to find out not bad mouth us on the web and of course hide behind a computer ( Maria who )

Guest Larry

The ELKs only help their members it seems, If they don't help Mr Padovano, then they really should change their organization name to the Jack Asses.. I'm sure there are enough people in town that know Mr Padovano well enough to have a few fundraisers to help him raise funds. Come on Elks, raise some funds instead of raising your glasses.

The only Jack Ass is you for writing something you know nothing about Jackass Harold Who ? do we know you

Guest Tommy the trouble maker

Maria if you want to know what the Elks do become a member and come to a meeting to find out not bad mouth us on the web and of course hide behind a computer ( Maria who )

Obviously its the only Maria in town who likes to start trouble!! Good thing she half her attention is to cause trouble in another town now!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I hope all is going well. How about a public update on how much has been raised.

I know the article said Sal was prioritized for a transplant and just needed the copay, so how much more is needed until the $8800 is met.

Thanks!

Guest crazyman

It's a shame to see Sal at a *** sitting there ********* **** and then the family calls out for help. Maybe the family would tell him ********* **** is not going to help him. ***!!!!! really just can't believe the shit i see sometimes!!!!!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Maybe you should get your info right. We the ELKS will be doing a fundraiser for a FELLOW ELK!!!! Don't put us down cause nothing has been posted yet they have alot of other fundraisers that are going on. We can't have it on the same day that wouldn't be right!!!! So don't worry..if your a member you would know that there is something in the works...come to a meeting and be involved before u start talking about the Elks. We do alot for the town!!!! Kids, veterans and handicap kids everything.....everyone comes to us when they are are in need....we don't turn anyone away...if we can help them we will....DO YOU!???????? Step up or shut up....I step up all the time and so do all the members of the ELKS!!! I'm proud to be an ELK!!!!!000

• 1 month later...

Just wondering what happens to all the money that was raised now that his wife got yet another full time job with health coverage? Is the money going to still be given to the family so they can get a new van and go on ******* and to ** every weekend like *** ***** ** *** did right after her fundraiser?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Sal has been on the list for a month now. It could take up too 3 months. As far as the goal we did reach it. All bills are being processed and paid for all the test that was done for the transplant.Before they had secondary ins. We would like to donate to beth Israel transplant team,and maybe a schloarship with whatever we have left.