Strauss Auto Closed

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Now you can't even get your car fixed in Harrison.What a town.No supermarkets.No bowling alleys.No movie houses.No soda fountains.No adult recreational facilities.Nothing for kids if you don't play that low IQ soccer.NOTHING.nOTHING.NOTHING.

Guest Guest

I'm sure The Re- development committee has plans for at least a movie theatre. But as it seems, All the great things are being taken away for new things that the young suits will enjoy. Ray was right when he said '' Hey, let's remake a second Hoboken.

And just like Hoboken it looks like the middle class will be pushed to one side of town and all the ''Rich'' Yuppies will have everything from South Frank E Rogers over to the river to them selves. I smell rats too.

Strauss Auto should of been closed years ago. Worst mechanics ever. Last time I went there I felt like I was in Central America.

What do you think Harrison is?

What do you think Harrison is?

I understand that Harrison is a big melting pot. My problem with Strauss Auto was service and people who workedthere not understanding English. I took my car in with a bad starter and they kept my car the whole day and did nothing. Good riddance it closed down!