When will our Property values rise and our taxes fall?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

When The Stadium was proposed years ago The Mayor reassured us homeowners that with the addition of the stadium, That our Taxes would stay the same and our property values would go up. I wish I could find the letter stating this. Now I can tell you, from witnessing the most crowd surge at the the Path Station. That there had to be a packed house, Do these fans know how bad the property owners are being screwed by the town? We pay the taxes, while the fat cats that ''Rent/ own the stadium pay WHAT taxes. Please bring a number with you to the next town meeting Raymond, and please don't walk out when someone asks you a question that is embarrassing to answer. Time to put on the ''Big'' boy pants.

Guest G Thang

When the Mayors Driver drops him off for the next town meeting, ask Raymond about HIS bank accounts. He has no trouble paying two tax bills, Harrison and Point Pleasant.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Well wisher

Yes, but when? The property owners are basically growing broke. It's tough telling tenants that you need to raise the rent. And landlords raise the rent to keep up with the taxes. Everyone in Nj knows Harrison is a joke, Most sympathize with the taxpayers. I was very embarrased while down the shore last year. A woman I met asked ''So where are you from? I dumbly replied Harrison. Then she said '' Oh it's terrible that a multimillion dollar team is not paying the taxes on their stadium.'' All I could say as the heat filled my cheeks was ''Yeah it's a f@cked up corrupt system. Thanks Harrison. From going from ''THE BEEHIVE OF INDUSTRY'' To the Corrupt, oxycotin dealing, Hand picked chap- stick smearing, festering of an over due to be popped pimple of a town. I think I would have had a major stroke if someone would have told me back in 1983, Waiting on line for a Hot Chocolate at Kennedy stadium , at the much loved by all, MUCH MISSED BY ALL HALLOWEEN PARADE. that the town would get this bad. Let's band together and pop the zit, chase the rats clean up and let the town heal with the right people running it.

Guest Guest

The old days are never coming back. What's needed in this area is what someone posted a few weeks back: a merger of the West Hudson towns. At least the fresh attention could result in some new folks coming in and running the show. No way to cut town expenses like merging all the wasteful department heads, reducing municipal employee count, and cutting every handout the town gives.

Guest Al Camper

Great idea, trouble is Ray and the boys have either greased every palm or kissed every ass here in Hudson county. Mr Moto , clean those glasses. we see right through your disguise.