Harrison Gardens Maintenance

Guest checkers

Guest Glen Marica

It becomes the business of all the tenants that live there, especially when the maintenance worker has a master key to all apartments. Did the mayor fire the director for this one? People who live there should not allow these guys into their homes unless your home. They cannot be trusted. Place has turned into a complete shithole....what a shame. It was never so bad.

P.S. If he has a wife and family he maybe should have thought about them instead of getting high...knowing there would be a consequence. As it said above "2nd time busted" nuff said.

If you have a computer get a webcam and a program to record when you go out. point the camera at your door and make sure you have a clock in the frame for time reference. HPD should have a small substation on the Gardens office. this will also provide security when the office workers go home.

Guest Tony chapel

**** ******, stick with pushing that broom in the school hallways, be careful not to throw out your shoulder again picking up a small bag of paper towels. Get a life fruitcake, your friends from the Town of Kearny say hello, keep your hands where we can see them.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Melissa

Garden rats, trash, filth, one giant white trash welfare

land the gardens have become. there was a time

when it was a nice place, safe place. dopeheads,

alcoholics, and the stench of pot fill consume

this place. I was just walking the other day and

I seen ****** ****** (****) ****ing what appeared to

be ***** **** in the alley. my children were with me

we starred in horror. she's already mooching off our

tax payers dollars. we support her children we pay

her rent the food she got that fat ass from we paid for

n this is how she thanks us by embarrassing us. ****

your **** in the apartment we pay for or get

the hell out of the garden.

Guest guest

Should not be a problem for the maintenance worker at the Gardens. All he has to do is go see the mayor, he keeps his job and that's the end of it all. He CAN'T be fired or his boss will lose his job. Drug use is allowed by this administration and users are rewarded with benefits.

Guest guest

There was a time is right.And thats now.This place has alot of great tenants,and the one's that aren't so great are been taking care of. We have the cameras to catch everything. How do you think he was caught.Enough said.dont worry what its like down here if you dont live here,because you werent given an apartment/

Guest Gardener

Hey, there is still one very connected ***** family that has about 4 apartments in the gardens. It can't be that bad.

Random drug tests for all residents should be mandatory. Just have a blood drive van parked in the courtyard and have 10 u haul trucks waiting to empty out apartments. Sounds only fair.

Edited by KOTW
Content

Guest guest

The maintenance man from the gardens should not worry about his situation. The Town administration promotes drug use. Thelast man who had to leave the gardens for drug abuse now works for the town. He "cleans" the *******.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest *b1llyC0pper*

First of all, to those sayin mind your own business its a family/personal affair, and he's hurting no one but himself. Well u can shut up, its not a personal or private affair, its a poilce/ federal affair. He wasn't just hurting himself and his kids, and his toothless wife, he was endangering the tenants, and his fellow employees. This has been ongoing for nearly two years, and longer if u contact the right pipe fitters union members. This guys got what was coming, the only problem is it should have happened sooner, much sooner. And i don't speak from ignorance i speak from first hand knowledge

Guest Waxing Weasel

**** ******, stick with pushing that broom in the school hallways, be careful not to throw out your shoulder again picking up a small bag of paper towels. Get a life fruitcake, your friends from the Town of Kearny say hello, keep your hands where we can see them.

Who are you referring to Tony? This thread is about the Gardens maintenance , not to any of the ********* School ********* staff (Jimmy appointed). Where and how do you get off .....trying to bring him into this thread? ''Wink, Wink!! ''Hey where's your library card pal? Why is it sticky? Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest J.A.N.

First of all, to those sayin mind your own business its a family/personal affair, and he's hurting no one but himself. Well u can shut up, its not a personal or private affair, its a poilce/ federal affair. He wasn't just hurting himself and his kids, and his toothless wife, he was endangering the tenants, and his fellow employees. This has been ongoing for nearly two years, and longer if u contact the right pipe fitters union members. This guys got what was coming, the only problem is it should have happened sooner, much sooner. And i don't speak from ignorance i speak from first hand knowledge

Why are u taking shots at his wife (*** has *** of *** ****) & his kids? why are u not using your real name? why are u so angry? this is a done deal, a month ago, why are u styill talking about it? all of these people on here probably smile to this families faces & post their crap on here behind the safety of their computer...

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest friend

You are the biggest piece of sh*t in this town. your name is as full of sh*t as you. You obviously know him if you know his history. The only word that comes to mind is low life and maybe 2 face. I hope you get a*s cancer.

Guest guest

Back on topic. The Town of Harrison should let the drug dealers and the guys buying alcohol live in subsidized apts. in the Gardens. It can be viewed as both a pos. and a neg. The negative is that it would be easier for the two cops on duty per shift to watch them because they are in one spot. The positive is that the rent break would result in lower distribution costs for the dealers and they would be able to supply the same quality products at a cheaper price. I don't have that backwards. I am using Harrison political wisdom. La Vida Loca.

Guest You Know Who

Oh so ok use a discussion board as a forum to completely BASH ANOTHER human being, who nay have made a mistake or two, but put their (the families business) out there for the taking.. are u an idiot or just plain stoopid? for real dude..get a life u lonely loser who has nothing better to do than sit here and SLANDER another person in this world who is a little less perfect than u are! How many skeletons do u have in your closet that u would like talked about on the web??? or have they been discussed already? let he who lives in the glass house throw the first stone... i am willing to bet u know this person & smile to their face, yet throw this crap on the internet! COWARD!

A mistake or two is two to many

Guest RICKY RICARDO

Garden rats, trash, filth, one giant white trash welfare

land the gardens have become. there was a time

when it was a nice place, safe place. dopeheads,

alcoholics, and the stench of pot fill consume

this place. I was just walking the other day and

I seen ****** ****** (****) ****ing what appeared to

be ***** **** in the alley. my children were with me

we starred in horror. she's already mooching off our

tax payers dollars. we support her children we pay

her rent the food she got that fat ass from we paid for

n this is how she thanks us by embarrassing us. ****

your **** in the apartment we pay for or get

the hell out of the garden.

+1

How is an un-manned Police substation going to help? Currently, the town is lucky if they have 3 cops on duty at any given time. Not to worry though. The Fire Department has at minimum double the PD in manpower at all times. If their is any crime, call the Fire Dept. If it takes the cops an hour to get to a call, then call the Mayor. Nobody cares. If you don't get that by now you never will. Legally obtain some type of personal protection device and you might stand a chance. It's your best bet. The Mayors Senior $135,000 a year ******** might be your last resort, but she only works part-time and is down her 3rd home at the shore most of the time.

Edited by KOTW
Content

Guest Eric Holder

Why would you " ****** " out a word that only means ******** ********* when other private citizens names are being placed on the site for the publics viewing pleasure. You cannot even mention a job title anymore? That is mucho mas subjective censorship amigo. Not consistent at all.

Edited by KOTW
Content.