Harrison Gardens Maintenance

Guest checkers

Guest checkers

Another guy busted. Second time. . Its a shame really,but if you dont learn the first time its worst the second. He has a family to support and a wife.Now he's out of a job!

Guest guest

Another guy busted. Second time. . Its a shame really,but if you dont learn the first time its worst the second. He has a family to support and a wife.Now he's out of a job!

I agree with *the wife*. You just couldn't wait to post something about this person, could you *checkers*? Whoever the guy is, I'm sure he and his family are going through enough right now and don't need a low life like you running to post it. How excited were you to be the first person to pull the trigger and start a discussion about it? I hope it really made you feel better about yourself and your own life. Pathetic....

Guest guest

The real shame is that people use Kearny On the Web as nothing more than a way to spread gossip and talk trash about people while being able to hide behind the computer. Especially when it comes to Harrison. The town has become even smaller so it's obvious to pinpoint where the trash talking is originating from. Based on the information usually given about a subject or person, the people commenting obviously know the individual. And these same people will smile and say hello to you on the street.

This site has so much potential to be used as a forum to bring the community together. Unfortunately, we all know that will never happpen. That is the real shame.

Guest changeling

The real shame is that people use Kearny On the Web as nothing more than a way to spread gossip and talk trash about people while being able to hide behind the computer. Especially when it comes to Harrison. The town has become even smaller so it's obvious to pinpoint where the trash talking is originating from. Based on the information usually given about a subject or person, the people commenting obviously know the individual. And these same people will smile and say hello to you on the street.

This site has so much potential to be used as a forum to bring the community together. Unfortunately, we all know that will never happpen. That is the real shame.

How would you bring harrison together? not everyone is part of the in crowd like you! does the mayor , or the other buttwipes think of the community, when they appoint famiy, or friends to made up jobs?DO THEY EVER POST ANYTHING ABOUT HIRING FOR A CERTAIN POSITION S OPEN TO ALL LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE TOWN ??? WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER IS NO ! do the citizens of the town get to give their opinions, or voice oppositon to whats going on in town, at the so called town meetings? with out the mayor walking out , with all his little puppets behind him ? do the home owners get a tax abatemnt like the developers? NO !DO THE CITIZENS REALLY GET TO VOTE ON MATTERS CONCERNING THE TOWN ? NO! THATS THE REAL SHAME !!!! HEY PEOPLE OF HARRISON , POST ON FACEBOOK, SOONER, OR LATER SOMEONE IN GOVERNMENT WILL PICK UP ON HARRISON, AND INVESTIGATE !!

Maybe everyone should mind their own business and worry about what's going on in your own home cuz in sure your not perfect and "checkers" why don't you be an adult and stop being anonymous. You got something to say man up and say it in person stop sitting on your soap box and own up. Everyone has their own demons and I'm sure you would not want your skeletons aired on the Internet so just butt out

Maybe everyone should mind their own business and worry about what's going on in your own home cuz in sure your not perfect and "checkers" why don't you be an adult and stop being anonymous. You got something to say man up and say it in person stop sitting on your soap box and own up. Everyone has their own demons and I'm sure you would not want your skeletons aired on the Internet so just butt out

Guest guest

well maybe if you are the wife you should have got him help for a longer period of time, the last time.

Taking a shot at whoever this person is, just shows how unintelligent u truly are, it is not up to ANYONE beside the person in need of help, to get the help.. no one can force anyone to recieve help, the person has to want it... cheap shot!

Guest quincy

I agree with *the wife*. You just couldn't wait to post something about this person, could you *checkers*? Whoever the guy is, I'm sure he and his family are going through enough right now and don't need a low life like you running to post it. How excited were you to be the first person to pull the trigger and start a discussion about it? I hope it really made you feel better about yourself and your own life. Pathetic....

If it was someone else with a different last name it would be all over town,this makes no difference.We all go through enough!!!!Asshole.

Guest sticky post lol

screw it post it here, if he s stupid enuff to do it then live by your actions. police dept keeps everything quite so post away ppl!

Guest guest

If it was someone else with a different last name it would be all over town,this makes no difference.We all go through enough!!!!Asshole.

so my guess is that u have had u own skeletons dragged through town, did not like how it felt, and now wish it upon everyone else? who is the real asshole? Everyone has their own problems in life, all this person was doing was agreeing that peoples business should not be put on the web for discussion by evil minded people like u, repsect the family, and let them work it out themselves.. JERK

Guest GUEST

screw it post it here, if he s stupid enuff to do it then live by your actions. police dept keeps everything quite so post away ppl!

Oh so ok use a discussion board as a forum to completely BASH ANOTHER human being, who nay have made a mistake or two, but put their (the families business) out there for the taking.. are u an idiot or just plain stoopid? for real dude..get a life u lonely loser who has nothing better to do than sit here and SLANDER another person in this world who is a little less perfect than u are! How many skeletons do u have in your closet that u would like talked about on the web??? or have they been discussed already? let he who lives in the glass house throw the first stone... i am willing to bet u know this person & smile to their face, yet throw this crap on the internet! COWARD!

Guest Guest

Let Me remind you all that these town workers should be setting an example, If the Person had a problem that needed counseling, and got the help, then returned to work to early, then it's the fault of the supervisor who signed that person in in the first place. I don't like to see people hurt or in trouble or struggling. There are better candidates for these jobs, Even though thoses people won' kiss butt. At least the jobs will get done by competent people.

Guest agreed with the wife

Hey Quincy....this has to be one of the most uneducated and just plain pointless remarks I have read. At no point does this grouping of words you have angrily bunched together make any coherent statement. I have read it multiple times and just wonder where the f*** are you coming from and how much you had to drink when you used your 2 pointer fingers to type it. Lets see if I can help you out. You typed, "If it was someone else with a deifferent last name it would be all over town".. Well Quincy if you are suggesting that because of his last name it has been kept quiet, you are wrong because it is all over town and that is the main argument starting back to comment one. Also you typed "We all go through enough"... yes this is true. What about it? And then you just typed "asshole". You either suffer from typing turrets or you are facinated with the stink hole. Very disturbing.

Guest 7 BLDG

How would you bring harrison together? not everyone is part of the in crowd like you! does the mayor , or the other buttwipes think of the community, when they appoint famiy, or friends to made up jobs?DO THEY EVER POST ANYTHING ABOUT HIRING FOR A CERTAIN POSITION S OPEN TO ALL LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE TOWN ??? WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER IS NO ! do the citizens of the town get to give their opinions, or voice oppositon to whats going on in town, at the so called town meetings? with out the mayor walking out , with all his little puppets behind him ? do the home owners get a tax abatemnt like the developers? NO !DO THE CITIZENS REALLY GET TO VOTE ON MATTERS CONCERNING THE TOWN ? NO! THATS THE REAL SHAME !!!! HEY PEOPLE OF HARRISON , POST ON FACEBOOK, SOONER, OR LATER SOMEONE IN GOVERNMENT WILL PICK UP ON HARRISON, AND INVESTIGATE !!

We got it. Your kebyboard has a special button that make your letters bigger. This guy looks like he has mailed out a few angry letters using words clipped out from from the newspaper before. Psycho!!

Guest The Real Shame

This is why you don't smoke crack kids. You might end up typing and thinking like this person. First off, I feel that Kearny On The Web could and should be used as a forum to bring commuties together. It's right there on the last line of my statement numb nuts. I didn't say I would bring Harrison together. You have great comprehension skills. I was suggesting that this site could be used to post and organize community events, block parties, fund raisers, to promote businesses in town. Things of that nature. Instead of solely bashing person after person.

Second, Why am I in the in crowd? lol. Where do I even suggest that? All I was doing was sticking up for a wife who has a lot on her plate and doesn't need a low life like "checkers" on her back. I assure you I'm not in the "in crowd" as you put it. If you are angry about what is happening in town, do something about it, or start another angry post about the mayor and council like everyone else does. That seems to get a lot done. I realize that this is a forum for people who just want to B**ch and complaing, but don't want to work to get it done. You are the one who must be in the "IN CROWD" then. Because you have to put a fake name and vent your frustration about the town politics. If you weren't in the "IN CROWD" you would have nothing to fear by putting your name and voicing your opinion. Are you worried there might be retribution if your name was out there tough guy? My original comment was about something completely different and you had to take it somwhere else.

Guest Guest

With all the lowlifes working for the Town of Harrison, The ''In'' crowd that leads these people probably want to bury their heads in the sand about now. The ''In'' Crowd is slowly systematically crumbling, The Mayor has already said that he won't run for a fifth term. So where does that leave all of his followers? Oh , I know, The 2 Spanish officials, That have been brought into the fold (wisely) that have already got the majority vote locked, Will be a perfect fit for a new ''Soccer'' town. Believe me when I reiterate a previous fact. '' The good people who could have changed this towns course, have left long ago and the communities that they moved to are prospering nicely. While our once great little industry town that could i,s sliding into becoming one big phony Hoboken rip off.

Guest Shaggy

There is a gigantic magnifying glass that will be soon hovering over Harrison. Get out all you corrupt rats while you can.

Been hearing that for the last decade.

Guest Tenant

It becomes the business of all the tenants that live there, especially when the maintenance worker has a master key to all apartments. Did the mayor fire the director for this one? People who live there should not allow these guys into their homes unless your home. They cannot be trusted. Place has turned into a complete shithole....what a shame. It was never so bad.

P.S. If he has a wife and family he maybe should have thought about them instead of getting high...knowing there would be a consequence. As it said above "2nd time busted" nuff said.