ELKS

Guest Chuck

Guest Jack Smith

As far as the Elks doing a lot for the community, They do a lot. Should they leave their kids at home if possiblle ? Yes. Do the members need to drink themselves into a stupor, or go to the bathroom a lot, **** *****? The good that is done by the Elks is shamefully undermined by bad behavior. Doing good deeds for the community in no way gives free passes to behave badly. Especially in front of impressionable kids. Many members are family members of past members that all drank. So we know by that info that the process is continual. Not All Elk lodges are full of drunks. Even if the cups were full of water, Doesn't that start a bad mentality in kids.Don't the pickled adults know any other wholesome games to teach the kids? Wow.....

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 1 month later...
Guest Twisted  Tea drinker.

Does the Elks club really need to have a bar in it? I guess it does or it wouldn't have any members. Alkies need to do good to make up for all the guilt of not being there for their kids,, ''Hey Dad, where in Mommy?'' ''She's at the Elks keeping a bar stool warm.'' I agree with everyone on this thread that has hit a bullseye about the character of many of the Elk members.

Guest Ricky Ricardo Jr

Does the Elks club really need to have a bar in it? I guess it does or it wouldn't have any members. Alkies need to do good to make up for all the guilt of not being there for their kids,, ''Hey Dad, where in Mommy?'' ''She's at the Elks keeping a bar stool warm.'' I agree with everyone on this thread that has hit a bullseye about the character of many of the Elk members.

The Church of Elks - with one good deed, you can drink your regrets away.

To "Twisted Tea Drinker". I am a twisted tea drinker and my youngest son died at the age of 23 from cancer on Xmas eve. Keep your identity hidden. I have a pretty good idea who you are. I don't care who you are related to or what their job is. It's on!!!

Guest Masnny Patel

Why aren't there amy Hispanic or Muslim Elk members? Is the club a whites only club? I'm sure there are Muslim and Hispanic town residents that like to help people too. They like to get pickled too. It might just liven things up a little bit.

Guest casper

Why aren't there amy Hispanic or Muslim Elk members? Is the club a whites only club? I'm sure there are Muslim and Hispanic town residents that like to help people too. They like to get pickled too. It might just liven things up a little bit.

Grand Dragon ***** would love to have all our Harrison Muslims and hispanic brothers over to the Lodge. We robe and hood up at 7 on Tuesdays so anytime after 7:30 is fine. We burn the cross in the pariking lot after every meeting. If you you cant make the meeting we will be happy to come to your house and leave the cross burning on your lawn for you to see.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Old Grand Dad

Twisted Tea is for G*ys and recovering alcoholics. Which one are you?