HFD shopping

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The HFD pulled up to buy groceries in Kearny and tried to look tough by jumping off the toy engine and going into the sore in full gear. Two girls saw them puff their chests out walking bye and said,"What a buch of ---holes." My sentiments exactly.

Guest guest

That was actually one of the best responses I've read from the waterboys because the less they say, the better they sound. "Me sleep at work," or "Me squirt water on house," would be even better. Read a book and stop sleeping so much and you will improve. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

That was actually one of the best responses I've read from the waterboys because the less they say, the better they sound. "Me sleep at work," or "Me squirt water on house," would be even better. Read a book and stop sleeping so much and you will improve. Good luck!

. I truly feel sorry for the present members of the Harrison Fire Dept. They been living of the coat tails of former Harrison fireman,whom were committed to the town by (1) living in the community (2) involvement in (a) the schools (B) the church's © the recreation programs and the different clubs. How many are presently involved in the above listed areas?