Comedy tonight? Harrison High School presents....

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

"A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" at 7pm tonight in the high school auditorium. Tickets are $10 adults and $7 students. Come cheer for a group of very hardworking & talented teenagers from our community as they work their magic in this complicated but funny show!!!

Guest guest

The show was thurs and fri. I saw it Fri and am so impressed with the kids! They were outstanding but the shows content itself was too adult for the kids to portray. Audience was squirming through the many sexual references. After the inappropriatness of "pippin" last year I was hoping the show choice would be much more pg rated. If it was chosen better I'll bet more people would come and brought their kids. To the students who did a great job in this show - they rocked it. To the adults in charge, don't sexualize the kids on stage. Bad judgement and puts them in uncomfortable positions (actually did) and doesn't reflect well on the school.