KHS Musical

Guest Guest

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
GOOD LUCK TO KEARNY HIGH SCHOOL ON THE MUSICAL OF ANNIE .HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL DID THAT LAST YEAR  I  WILL GET TO SEE THE SHOW I HOPE IT IS A SUCCESS. ALL THESE KIDS PUT ALOT OF WORK AND LONG HOURS INTO THIS.BROADWAY BOUND I HOPE THERE IS GREAT TALENT.

There's been replies since this one!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Can you substantiate these assertions? At all?

What are you talking about? What about the LaClair issue would possibly have any effect on a "mention of St. Patty (I think you should keep it to "Patrick" talking about someone you never met :excl:)?"

This sounds weird--I can't imagine a failed attempt at calling oneself religious. You know, just because someone doesn't worship your particular god and/or your particular holy book (or even your particular translation of the same holy book), doesn't mean they're not religious.

Prove it--really sounds like you're just pulling things out of your ass.

Need some grease for your slippery slope? Nah, looks like you've got plenty.

Its amazing for someone who spends their entire life posting here that you can find the time to think about gettting grease for your rear end. All these posts substantiate my assertions so the proof is in black and white. And St. Patrick was a saint and because you say he isn't one doesn't change a thing.

Strife I think its about time that you get out from behind your computer. Thats if you can get off your fat behind long enough.

All for standing up for some for a family that you dont really know.

Its amazing for someone who spends their entire life posting here

Aww, you're just saying that because I type with more than two fingers. :rolleyes:

that you can find the time to think about gettting grease for your rear end.

LOL, thanks for showing us just how far in the gutter your mind is.

A slippery slope is a type of logical fallacy, and that's what I was talking about, doofus. ;)

All these posts substantiate my assertions so the proof is in black and white.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

And St. Patrick was a saint

Fine, if you want to call him one. *shrugs* When applied religiously, it's pretty much an arbitrary label to those outside your faith.

and because you say he isn't one doesn't change a thing.

Except I never said any such thing. I merely mentioned "Patrick" instead of "Patty" would be more respectful in reference to someone one has never met. Geez, did you even read what you were replying to? You're all over the map here.

Strife I think its about time that you get out from behind your computer.

I think it's about time you stop pretending you know how I live my life. For shame.

Thats if you can get off your fat behind long enough.

Again, you caught me a decade or so too late for insults like these. You might want to try them at the nearest playground--you're more likely to find someone who will be affected by comments this sophomoric there. I, on the other hand, laugh and feel ashamed for you for acting so childish. Grow up.

All for standing up for some for a family that you dont really know.

lol, oh, and I suppose all of Mr. P.'s apologists are childhood friends of his.

I am standing up for the same issue Matthew and his family are--it doesn't matter how well I do or don't know the people involved; the issue is the same. Of course, I'm not surprised that the idea of standing up for something that doesn't directly affect you apparently sounds foreign to you. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself for spending more time on petty insults than on trying to understand the reality of the situation.

Guest Guest
Aww, you're just saying that because I type with more than two fingers. <_<

A slippery slope is a type of logical fallacy, and that's what I was talking about, doofus. :lol:

Fine, if you want to call him one. *shrugs* When applied religiously, it's pretty much an arbitrary label to those outside your faith.

Except I never said any such thing. I merely mentioned "Patrick" instead of "Patty" would be more respectful in reference to someone one has never met. Geez, did you even read what you were replying to? You're all over the map here.

I think it's about time you stop pretending you know how I live my life. For shame.

Again, you caught me a decade or so too late for insults like these. You might want to try them at the nearest playground--you're more likely to find someone who will be affected by comments this sophomoric there. I, on the other hand, laugh and feel ashamed for you for acting so childish. Grow up.

lol, oh, and I suppose all of Mr. P.'s apologists are childhood friends of his.

I am standing up for the same issue Matthew and his family are--it doesn't matter how well I do or don't know the people involved; the issue is the same. Of course, I'm not surprised that the idea of standing up for something that doesn't directly affect you apparently sounds foreign to you. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself for spending more time on petty insults than on trying to understand the reality of the situation.

Aren't you on the wrong thread about this stuff?

Guest Pre Schoolers
Ask him/her, not me. They couldn't resist using this thread to attack the LaClairs, and no one mentioned them or Paszkiewicz or anything about the preaching issue in this thread before that.

Hey Strife and anybody else looking to post here, do us all a favor and stay with the other couple hundred post regarding the issue that gets you off.

This is a positive post about something the kids are doing and working real hard at.

There is no reason to come in this one and corrupt it!!!

Guest Guest
Ask him/her, not me. They couldn't resist using this thread to attack the LaClairs, and no one mentioned them or Paszkiewicz or anything about the preaching issue in this thread before that.

yes, well this thread is about the KHS musical. I think there might be another thread or two that deal with that issue or one could start a new one. That would make three, at least.

Here? KHS MUSICAL "ANNIE" MARCH 15th, 16th 17 at Kearny High School at 7:30 PM $10 for adults and $5 for students and seniors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
yes, well this thread is about the KHS musical. I think there might be another thread or two that deal with that issue or one could start a new one. That would make three, at least.

Here? KHS MUSICAL "ANNIE" MARCH 15th, 16th 17 at Kearny High School at 7:30 PM $10 for adults and $5 for students and seniors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info! can't wait to see it!

Guest Guest
Aww, you're just saying that because I type with more than two fingers. :lol:

A slippery slope is a type of logical fallacy, and that's what I was talking about, doofus. :lol:

Let me reflect your comment putz:

Strife767 Mar 5 2007, 08:22 PM

"that you can find the time to think about gettting grease for your rear end."

So whos mind is in the gutter.

I think it's about time you stop pretending you know how I live my life.

Its obvious by the countless posts you do here how you live your life.

I am standing up for the same issue Matthew and his family are--it doesn't matter how well I do or don't know the people involved; the issue is the same.

You do not even know what the issues are. The issue is about a boy looking for scholarship funds the only way he can and used an Athestic organization looking for attention called the Thomas Jefferson something or other which happens to have the same beliefs you do.

So get off your soapbox. Nobody cares.

Let me reflect your comment putz:

Strife767 Mar 5 2007, 08:22 PM

"that you can find the time to think about gettting grease for your rear end."

I'm a putz? Look here, Einstein: http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...indpost&p=47825

Care to tell me if it was me who wrote those words? Idiot.

So whos mind is in the gutter.

The guest who apparently thought I was talking about an ass when I wrote "slippery slope."

Its obvious by the countless

Actually, it's very easy to count them, because the total is right next to my name, lol.

posts you do here how you live your life.

You know nothing about how I live my life. Talk about pretentious.

You do not even know what the issues are. The issue is about a boy looking for scholarship funds the only way he can and used an Athestic organization looking for attention called the Thomas Jefferson something or other which happens to have the same beliefs you do.

LOL

And you say I don't know what the issues are? Yeah, okay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So get off your soapbox.  Nobody cares.

And yet, Mr. P.'s apologists have gone out of their way to make entire topics dedicated to bashing me. Even here, you claim nobody cares yet you took the time to write this inane post. It started with you misquoting me and went downhill from there. Good going. :lol:

I will not be responding to any more of this nonsense in this thread. This thread is supposed to be about the musical. If you want to be ridiculed for your idiotic statements, you'll have to put them in a thread all their own. ^_^

Guest Guest
I'm a putz? Look here, Einstein: http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...indpost&p=47825

The guest who apparently thought I was talking about an ass when I wrote "slippery slope."

Actually, it's very easy to count them, because the total is right next to my name, lol.

LOL

And yet, Mr. P.'s apologists have gone out of their way to make entire topics dedicated to bashing me. Even here, you claim nobody cares yet you took the time to write this inane post. It started with you misquoting me and went downhill from there. Good going. :lol:

Please! You have threads for this issue! (Might even be more than one!) Why would you post here on a thread about the KHS Musical?

Guest Guest

Now who's doing the whining here?

Guest Guest

LOL

And yet, Mr. P.'s apologists have gone out of their way to make entire topics dedicated to bashing me. Even here, you claim nobody cares yet you took the time to write this inane post. It started with you misquoting me and went downhill from there. Good going. :o

I will not be responding to any more of this nonsense in this thread. This thread is supposed to be about the musical. If you want to be ridiculed for your idiotic statements, you'll have to put them in a thread all their own. ^_^

There is something I thought I would never hear , that you would not be responding to a thread. It must be eating you up inside, your fingers twitching, waiting patiently ever anxious to just press those keys in front of you. Oh please touch those keys. Keep it going. You just have to Striffie.. Ohh and the rolleye, they do hurt. They do punish me like whips across my back. How anyone has let you take a public job is beyond me.