Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agency Observer

Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest Kearny Senior
18 hours ago, Guest Lou Serforlife said:

Please help me Government Murphy. I am beging you on my hands and knees to get me a job. I've been out of work for years after the meanie weanies Christie and Forest took my job. I've aksed MacDonalds, Taco Bell and Berger King but no good I'm a hard worker with lots of smarts and lookin to get out of my parents attic before the sumer is here cause it's gonnabe so hot minimum wage plus tips is ok and I will shine your Gucci shoes when dey get dirty put Wayne and fat boy in s Kearny jail for a hundrad years. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE IM BEGGING. The food cards not workin my mom's is madder than a pitbull.

Hmmm,  This smells a lot like Barney.

Guest Lifetime Kearnian

Seems like all the people that work at PVSC bring the stench home with them.  Sad.

Guest Guest

I didn't see any money to investigate the fake claims of wrong doing at PVSC 7 years ago in Murphy's new budget. It's apparent that lowlife Murphy couldn't care less about the pitiful zeros that we're unceremoniously shit canned by the Honorable former Governor Christie and my main man Wayne Forrest. I guess that the pathetic few that are still unemployed will have to live in mommy's basement in perpetuity. The beta male babies should be avoided at all cost. It may be contagious. 😂

Guest The Hammer

The hammer is getting ready to drop it has already started big changes are on the way Beach Boy and Little Wayne made some big mistakes you don,t just fire 200 employees for nothing and hire all your friends and felons supervisors with half the experience to run the place because you fired all the ones that have been there for years ran that place with there eyes closed so all I can say get ready change is on the way and just remember one thing no good jobs out there THE HAMMER WILL DROP SOON! ( Mr A.G. please look into what these people have done and how there rights where violated )