Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest Agency Observer

Guest Kearny Senior
18 hours ago, Guest Lou Serforlife said:

Please help me Government Murphy. I am beging you on my hands and knees to get me a job. I've been out of work for years after the meanie weanies Christie and Forest took my job. I've aksed MacDonalds, Taco Bell and Berger King but no good I'm a hard worker with lots of smarts and lookin to get out of my parents attic before the sumer is here cause it's gonnabe so hot minimum wage plus tips is ok and I will shine your Gucci shoes when dey get dirty put Wayne and fat boy in s Kearny jail for a hundrad years. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE IM BEGGING. The food cards not workin my mom's is madder than a pitbull.

Hmmm,  This smells a lot like Barney.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

I didn't see any money to investigate the fake claims of wrong doing at PVSC 7 years ago in Murphy's new budget. It's apparent that lowlife Murphy couldn't care less about the pitiful zeros that we're unceremoniously shit canned by the Honorable former Governor Christie and my main man Wayne Forrest. I guess that the pathetic few that are still unemployed will have to live in mommy's basement in perpetuity. The beta male babies should be avoided at all cost. It may be contagious. 😂

Guest The Hammer

The hammer is getting ready to drop it has already started big changes are on the way Beach Boy and Little Wayne made some big mistakes you don,t just fire 200 employees for nothing and hire all your friends and felons supervisors with half the experience to run the place because you fired all the ones that have been there for years ran that place with there eyes closed so all I can say get ready change is on the way and just remember one thing no good jobs out there THE HAMMER WILL DROP SOON! ( Mr A.G. please look into what these people have done and how there rights where violated )

Guest The Zero

Please Mr. A.G.: Investigate why Gov. Christie and Mr. Forrest threw the political trash out of PVSC nearly 8 years ago. Please, please, please with a cherry on top. I'm begging you on my hands and knees like a dog without a bone. I have no education or skills so I can't get a job. Mommy wants me out the the basement because I'm a loser crybaby beta male. I'm madder than a one eyed gopher in a cactus patch. I gotta go eat my spam sandwich now and go to bed but please, please, please help this lonely baby boy be a man.

Guest The worker

Still making fun and kicking people when they are people who where hurt so bad had there whole life destroyed  because of the way Beach Boy and Little Wayne got what they wanted the only thing is they got it the wrong way there is a new boss in town now and things are changing fast you don,t like do you little basement rat just can,t deal with it that is because not a man your just a basement rat with very soft hands because you never worked a day in your life how are those video games going why don,t you just grow and be a man focus are your self stop making fun of people,kicking people when they are down every day try to help at least one person and don,t forget all the hurtful and bad things you have said over the years God always forgives and he will if you are honest to him but you still have a big problem and you know what that is KARMA AND IT WILL COME!      

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD
16 hours ago, Guest The Zero said:

Please Mr. A.G.: Investigate why Gov. Christie and Mr. Forrest threw the political trash out of PVSC nearly 8 years ago. Please, please, please with a cherry on top. I'm begging you on my hands and knees like a dog without a bone. I have no education or skills so I can't get a job. Mommy wants me out the the basement because I'm a loser crybaby beta male. I'm madder than a one eyed gopher in a cactus patch. I gotta go eat my spam sandwich now and go to bed but please, please, please help this lonely baby boy be a man.

Bad Boy's Bad Boy"s What a gonna do when they come for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad Boy's 

Guest The Hammer

What kind of Yo! Yo! would make fun of the A.G. and the Governor in office but then again you make fun of crippled children people with cancer and like the punk bushwhacker that you are kick a person in the back when they are down it,s a shame and the reason why the world is the way it is today you need to join the Army because the Marines will not except little spoiled boy,s like you soft hands but good grammar see how far will that go on the battle field all I can say is the Governor and the A.G. are great honest men they will get the job done and as for you some day you will get whats coming to you and you know what that is    KARMA!

Guest Guest

Everyone in the miltary does a great job. Why would an unemployed basement living lowlife like you insult the brave men and women of the United States Army? Mommy got your candy ass a patronage job at the shithouse and you couldn't keep it. Keep walking your baby nuts across the street to Mr. Softie once a day for exercise and try doing a push up. A soft, uneducated beta male like you would be rejected by the Boy Scouts. Very pathetic!

Guest The Hammer

You 3$ bill don,t try to turn the truth around all my family served no one has more respect for are great military then myself you are just the lowest form of life out there a punk back stabber and just no good look in the mirror take a real good look what do you see garbage. God Bless are Troops and God Bless America. You low life animal.     

Guest Guest

@the Hammer: Calling me a $3 bill? It's amazing that a gender fluid Beta male like you would make such a horrible discriminatory, homophobic and transphobic remark insulting everyone in the LGBTQ community. You have now expressed your hate for the brave U.S. Army personnel and gay Americans. Have you no decency? Who else do you have hatred for? Governor Murphy will never fight for a hateful individual such as yourself. I'm glad your white privilege card was destroyed by the Honorable Governor Chris Christie and the Honorable Judge Wayne Forrest. It's now more obvious than ever why you were thrown to the gutter like trash 7 years ago and still can't get a job. Shame on you!

Guest The Hammer

Which way are you going Baby Blue put some more **** ****** on and keep thinking what it would be like to be a man not the little fetch boy you are for Beach Boy and Little Wayne. You make fun of poor people that your heroes  had there lives taken and hurt ruined them for nothing.You make fun of crippled men and woman little helpless kids with cancer. Now your the big proud American you got a long way to go my friend.Ask God to help you today he is there but you must mean what you say because he always knows the truth Grammar Boy.Take a deep breath look in the mirror and say to your self what a mess I am but it is never to late to change. So you be a good little baby blue Marine and maybe some good things will star to happen and don,t forget about the KARMA you have coming your way! See you later YO!YO!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Chris and Wayne have opened up their shore homes for the summer. 🏖️ Beautiful beaches, cold beers, barbecues and lots of good times in the next few months. Money is no object! Top shelf all the way! Perhaps Mommy will take the pitiful PVSC baby boy on a bus to Keansburg for a day to go on the rides & get a snow cone. Perhaps a plastic childs pool with a built-in slide for the backyard? Goodwill might have a used fan to put in the basement window? Good luck little boy. Such a pathetic situation. 😥

Guest The spinning Wheel

Round and Round it is still spinning and you know where it is going to stop not a good thing KARMA!

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD
On 11/25/2012 at 10:14 AM, Guest Agency Observer said:

PVSC has experienced TWO HURRCANES The first was when HURRCANE CHRISTIE rolled in and swept 200 employees off the plant like common criminals with Wayne Forest leading the charge, The second was HURRCANE SANDY and the aftermath that resulted in inexperienced people failing to prepare for a storm that they were given advanced notice. Lack of man power as a result of HURRCANE CHRISTIE we believe caused serious attention to breakdowns of eqiupment which has been an ongoing problem at PVSC. This new DIRECTOR is way in over his head and I believe lacks the experience to run a Sewerage Plant and should RESIGN for reasons of POOR PREPARATION. The lost of 60 vehicles is inexcusable when these vehicles should have been moved to higher ground after pre-hurrcane warnings. The Emergency Managment Plan was a CLOSSAL FAILURE the safety of the employees was certainly at issue and now with RAW SEWERAGE contiuing to flow into the waterways many of these questions need to be answered and a FULL INVESTGATION is warranted. The 200 EXPERIENCED FORMER EMPLOYEES that had many years of dealing with storms in the past could have turned this CLOSSAL FAILURE into a moment to be proud of in the eyes of the ratepayers. The result is poor planning, broken eqiupmemt, failed DEP permits, lack of manpower to handle breakdowns, and to make matters worse if true we have 56 security officers and for what it baffles the mind and i'm sure an investgation will ask that same question. And so this story contiunes to be told and the truth will come out and be told and this GOVERNOR will be exposed for what he did in turning a once quality operation and turned it into a failed system that Failed the employees and most certainly FAILED THE RATEPAYERS. Don't bank on this GOVERNOR getting RE-ELECTED a year in politics is like a lifetime 2013 will soon be here. AND THE STORY CONTIUNES!!!!!!!!!!!

This is something where the Attorney General should investigate and that's just for starters. This post was dated 11/25/2012 and was a total COLOSSAL FAILURE of planning resulting in millions of dollars of losses. CHRISTIE and FOREST should be held accountable for this rogue assault on this Agency. 

Guest Guest

Seven years have gone bye. Once I was 7 years old mama told me go make some friends or you'll be lonely (***** ********) 😂. Cry and you cry alone PVSC losers. Losing your job didn't mean you had to stop being a man. Pencil neck Murphy and his AG aren't going to do a thing. No investigation, no collusion. LOL! Get out of your basement safe space and get a job. Your constant self pity and whining going on 7 years is pathetic.

Edited by KOTW
Content

Guest Guest

Loser Governor 😭, loser AG 😞 and total loser PVSC weak man 😢. Why are the mothers of the PVSC losers more of a man than their Beta male sons? Anyone who can't find a job during 7 years of a booming economy is a ZERO! Christie and Forrest both have spectacular new beach homes🏖️🏡. All of the current PVSC employee's just got FAT raises🤑. So sad, so bad for tiny balls baby boy and his plastic backyard swimming pool. Keep saving up for that trip to Keanesburg. 😂😂😂😂

Guest The worker

You  just  can,t stop can you Baby Blue soft hands your parents should of sent you out to work but they just babied you all you life. Grow up become a real man if that is possible if your your even a man why don,t call Beach Boy and little Wayne maybe they will treat you to dinner at Sams also don,t forget the KARMA looser.

Guest Guest

I saw Chris & Wayne over the weekend at an afternoon get together. Damn Chris's shore house is gorgeous! Wayne's new boat is great! They are big winners!! Still no PVSC investigation. Nobody cares about what happened 7 years ago at the shit house. Murphy is a rich man who only cares about votes. A PVSC probe might get him like 200 votes so that's a big NO! Booker & the AG are more interested in regulating beach umbrellas instead of listening to the crying of a few still unemployed broken toys. Lol! 😂 Keep saving up for bus fare for that dream trip to Keanesburg. It's a broke losers version of Disney World. Wear your Mickey Mouse ears Beta boy. 🤣

Guest The spinning Wheel

Mr Norcross who died and left you the boss it,s because of you Beach boy was elected man what a deal was made then but you know what happens it,s called KARMA and it always win,s so just sit back and watch it happen and Hi Baby Boy have you started to become a man yet I don,t think so put a little more hand cream on your hands and just take it easy you do not want to hurt yourself. Have a good day looooooser!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I had a great time are Chris's house over Memorial day. Spoke to my man Wayne & Mr. Norcross. Drinks were flowing, the sun was shining and the food was incredible. Damn life's good! Mr. Norcross is a great man! Confident, rich and has Murphy as his B**ch. Did you save up enough to take the bus to Keansburg yet baby nuts? Does the sun shine through your tiny basement window? You should get a job as a coal mine canary at the Kearny garage dump because it's gonna be open a long time. No brains, no ability and no physical requirements other than a pulse make it a perfect job for a skid row mutant like yourself. Let the good times roll homeboy.  😂🤣😂

Guest guest

Be glad you don't work there people are retiring left and right and resigning it is so bad down there.  the corrupt click is killing the place slowly and people have had enough. from what I was told people are pissed off and miserable.  someone said it used to be a great place to work not now tho

Guest Guest

Why you little puny #@&#@! Nobody is leaving because it's a great place to work. Good money, promotions, benefits and job security. It's not the same way it was 8 years ago. The absolute total LOSERS like little baby nuts boy got thrown out like unwanted trash because they didn't know the meaning of hard work. Everyone loses when nepotism is the only requirement. Stop whining like a little b*tch and get a job. Be a man for once in your life. The Honorable former Governor Christie and the Honorable Judge Forrest are Heroes!