Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agency Observer

Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest The worker

Thank you for admitting that you are a spineless  RAT have fun at the supper bowl and try not to get beat up PUNK! 

Guest Spinning Wheel

The wheel is starting to spin lots of hurtful things being said to workers that where hert very bad by Beach Boy and Little Wayne now we have the spineless fake punk rubbing it in the even more what kind of animal would do that I hope you are having fun because the wheel is on its way to you big man and when it stops you will have to pay the price its called Karma good luck I would not like to be in your shoes you are a very bad person and history always repeats itself.

Guest The spinning Wheel

The Spinning Wheel is on the wright track it is coming your way Yo! Yo! the more you mock the faster it spins and its loaded with the Karma you deserve good luck with that it couldn't happen to a nicer person like you low life  PUNK! .

Guest Guest

I see that mommy put the power back on in the basement and the Obama phone is charged up. Perhaps a few shit canned ex -PVSC losers can perform a re-enactment of the day they were kicked to the curb. The freezing weather adds a nice touch. You can fix up the basement to make it look like the shit factory where you performed unskilled labor. Mommy can dress up like Christie and throw you out into the  street in front of the house. I'd love front row seats! The misfit cast of losers can hold their hurting asses and B**ch about life while the audience sips hot chocolate and laughs. 😂 Wayne can make a guest appearance and sign autographs. It will be the greatest off Broadway's spectacular of all time. T

Guest The worker

Hay Guest Guest I think your the one that is in the basement of your parents because that is where Rats and scum live no windows just the boiler to keep you warm on your used couch and the old army blanket you got from the salvation army I know you are a very low life of a person but don,t you you think it time to get a job and get out of there walk down the street to Walmart you could try there first but remember one thing you will have to show and work not sit in that basement and make fun of people that lost there jobs for no reason at all because of Beach Boy and Little Wayne.  

Guest Guest

@the unemployed non-worker: Just incredible! One long sentence with no puncuation. You are an incredibly uneducated loser! It's no wonder you haven't gotten a job in 7 years. Meanwhile, Chris, Wayne and myself are doing great 💰💸💹💲🤑!! It must be tough on you to be so irrelevant and insignificant. You should try getting your G.E.D. (good enough diploma) or getting a bigger shopping cart to collect your cans out of the gutters & dumpsters. Mommy played her last card getting you into the shit house and you got fired! Booted! Kicked out! Discarded! There's always a dollar and a dream. Keep waiting by the Obama phone for Governor Cover-up to call. I'm sure it's gonna ring any minute..😁😂😃🤣

Guest The Hammer

Why don,t you build a little news stand put it on Harrison Ave and sell Beach Boys new book then you will make some money and have a very important title Beach Boys fetch Boy  what a upgrade this will make to your lower then lice life YO! YO!.

Guest Guest

@the unemployed worker & the rubber hammer: 1) You both voted for for Jon Corzine, Barabara Buono, Corey Booker and Phil Murphy. The first two were losers like you😁. The second two are corrupt and could care less about you. Neither one has done a thing about the mass extinction of losers at PVSC and have no interest. Try voting for TRUMP 2020 and maybe he'll let you clean toilets 🚽at Trump Tower. Grab a brush and get busy on that cold porcelain toilet in mommy's basement. Wax on, wax off like the Karate Kid 🥋 but only with 💩 stains. I know it's a long shot but cleaning people's 💩stains at Trump Tower will make you a star amongst the welfare crowd. Don't be 😢 or 😠. Pretend that 🚽 brush is a paint 🖌️ and make those 💩stains into a Picasso!

Guest Guest

@Hammer and the worker: I know you are busy deciding what gifts💝 to get Chris and Wayne for Valentine's day. Instead, get mommy a🌹because she is really not happy with you living in her basement, eating her food, crying😭 into her towels and so many other pathetic oddities attributed to defeated ex-PVSC 💩🏠 losers. Maybe send Phil Murphy a card for getting you that high paying job?😂🤣 It would be more personal to go to their homes and scrub the 💩 stains from their toilets🚽. It's the thought that counts and what you do best. Get to scrubbing boys!

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD

The walls are closing in on you low life loser of a A$$HOLE and the clock is ticking and the $HIT SHOW will expose all the bad that was done by CHRISTIE and FOREST and the final chapter will be written by our Great Governor Phil Murphy and with book sales in the dumps for A$$HOLE CHRIS CHRISTIE and TRUMP KICKING HIS A$$ TO THE CURB. I am happy to say "LET ME FINISH" there will be something to answer for what was done at PVSC and I only hope that you are a part of the house cleaning that is going to take place because how you ever lasted where you are is amazing and the people who hired you must have been the most BRAINLESS individuals on this earth. But you being a CHRISTIE A$$KISSER it makes sense. BYE- BYE A$$HOLE your computer will turn off soon because of lack of payment. LOL LOL LOL 

Guest The Hammer

Karma Little Man Karma!!! Just around the bend never fails.  

Guest Guest

Is Karma the name of a digital currency that you are hoping to hit the lottery to get you out of the basement? If not, you're looking at a long summer sleeping on that old dusty couch. I'm sure mommy's had enough of your crazy rants about Wayne & Chris. Save up for a cheap beach chair to sleep in the backyard to give mommy a break. Put a cardboard "Hamptons" sign in the yard and pretend you're on vacation. 😂🤣 I saw Wayne and new BMW is awesome! Keep waiting by the Obama ☎️ for that big 💸job that Murphy's getting you. 😁 It might not happen so don't give up the lucrative can collecting empire just yet. 

Guest The Hammer

It is the old what goes around comes around happens when you are a low life like yourself but you know that because you know everything but guess what you don,t and you make fun of good people that got got hurt very bad for nothing but doing there job so just remember low life the word is called KARMA and it is on it,s way.