Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest Agency Observer

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spinning Wheel

The wheel is starting to spin lots of hurtful things being said to workers that where hert very bad by Beach Boy and Little Wayne now we have the spineless fake punk rubbing it in the even more what kind of animal would do that I hope you are having fun because the wheel is on its way to you big man and when it stops you will have to pay the price its called Karma good luck I would not like to be in your shoes you are a very bad person and history always repeats itself.

Guest The spinning Wheel

The Spinning Wheel is on the wright track it is coming your way Yo! Yo! the more you mock the faster it spins and its loaded with the Karma you deserve good luck with that it couldn't happen to a nicer person like you low life  PUNK! .

I see that mommy put the power back on in the basement and the Obama phone is charged up. Perhaps a few shit canned ex -PVSC losers can perform a re-enactment of the day they were kicked to the curb. The freezing weather adds a nice touch. You can fix up the basement to make it look like the shit factory where you performed unskilled labor. Mommy can dress up like Christie and throw you out into the  street in front of the house. I'd love front row seats! The misfit cast of losers can hold their hurting asses and B**ch about life while the audience sips hot chocolate and laughs. 😂 Wayne can make a guest appearance and sign autographs. It will be the greatest off Broadway's spectacular of all time. T

Guest The worker

Hay Guest Guest I think your the one that is in the basement of your parents because that is where Rats and scum live no windows just the boiler to keep you warm on your used couch and the old army blanket you got from the salvation army I know you are a very low life of a person but don,t you you think it time to get a job and get out of there walk down the street to Walmart you could try there first but remember one thing you will have to show and work not sit in that basement and make fun of people that lost there jobs for no reason at all because of Beach Boy and Little Wayne.  

@the unemployed non-worker: Just incredible! One long sentence with no puncuation. You are an incredibly uneducated loser! It's no wonder you haven't gotten a job in 7 years. Meanwhile, Chris, Wayne and myself are doing great 💰💸💹💲🤑!! It must be tough on you to be so irrelevant and insignificant. You should try getting your G.E.D. (good enough diploma) or getting a bigger shopping cart to collect your cans out of the gutters & dumpsters. Mommy played her last card getting you into the shit house and you got fired! Booted! Kicked out! Discarded! There's always a dollar and a dream. Keep waiting by the Obama phone for Governor Cover-up to call. I'm sure it's gonna ring any minute..😁😂😃🤣

Guest The Hammer

Why don,t you build a little news stand put it on Harrison Ave and sell Beach Boys new book then you will make some money and have a very important title Beach Boys fetch Boy  what a upgrade this will make to your lower then lice life YO! YO!.

@the unemployed worker & the rubber hammer: 1) You both voted for for Jon Corzine, Barabara Buono, Corey Booker and Phil Murphy. The first two were losers like you😁. The second two are corrupt and could care less about you. Neither one has done a thing about the mass extinction of losers at PVSC and have no interest. Try voting for TRUMP 2020 and maybe he'll let you clean toilets 🚽at Trump Tower. Grab a brush and get busy on that cold porcelain toilet in mommy's basement. Wax on, wax off like the Karate Kid 🥋 but only with 💩 stains. I know it's a long shot but cleaning people's 💩stains at Trump Tower will make you a star amongst the welfare crowd. Don't be 😢 or 😠. Pretend that 🚽 brush is a paint 🖌️ and make those 💩stains into a Picasso!

@Hammer and the worker: I know you are busy deciding what gifts💝 to get Chris and Wayne for Valentine's day. Instead, get mommy a🌹because she is really not happy with you living in her basement, eating her food, crying😭 into her towels and so many other pathetic oddities attributed to defeated ex-PVSC 💩🏠 losers. Maybe send Phil Murphy a card for getting you that high paying job?😂🤣 It would be more personal to go to their homes and scrub the 💩 stains from their toilets🚽. It's the thought that counts and what you do best. Get to scrubbing boys!

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD

The walls are closing in on you low life loser of a A$$HOLE and the clock is ticking and the $HIT SHOW will expose all the bad that was done by CHRISTIE and FOREST and the final chapter will be written by our Great Governor Phil Murphy and with book sales in the dumps for A$$HOLE CHRIS CHRISTIE and TRUMP KICKING HIS A$$ TO THE CURB. I am happy to say "LET ME FINISH" there will be something to answer for what was done at PVSC and I only hope that you are a part of the house cleaning that is going to take place because how you ever lasted where you are is amazing and the people who hired you must have been the most BRAINLESS individuals on this earth. But you being a CHRISTIE A$$KISSER it makes sense. BYE- BYE A$$HOLE your computer will turn off soon because of lack of payment. LOL LOL LOL 

Is Karma the name of a digital currency that you are hoping to hit the lottery to get you out of the basement? If not, you're looking at a long summer sleeping on that old dusty couch. I'm sure mommy's had enough of your crazy rants about Wayne & Chris. Save up for a cheap beach chair to sleep in the backyard to give mommy a break. Put a cardboard "Hamptons" sign in the yard and pretend you're on vacation. 😂🤣 I saw Wayne and new BMW is awesome! Keep waiting by the Obama ☎️ for that big 💸job that Murphy's getting you. 😁 It might not happen so don't give up the lucrative can collecting empire just yet. 

Guest The Hammer

It is the old what goes around comes around happens when you are a low life like yourself but you know that because you know everything but guess what you don,t and you make fun of good people that got got hurt very bad for nothing but doing there job so just remember low life the word is called KARMA and it is on it,s way. 

Guest The worker

Dear Mr A.G. I know you are a very busy man and you are doing a great job. But when you have the time and people can you please look into why they did to 200 employees at P.V.S.C. They have admitted the made mistakes but what they did is ruin so many famileys  . You can not even  imagine the lies and fake story's that where told employee that did nothing wrong other then 4 of them  so many people paid there price. No severance  package  no health care buy the end of the month total violation of workers rights. Please I and the 200 employees are begging you to please help us.Thank you for your time and have a great day and keep up the good work.

Guest The spinning Wheel

There you go again never know what you talking about just a plain old run of the mill dummy. Why don,t you grow some B---s   and be a man not the punk and no good person you are.You have nothing better to but fun of so many people that have had there lives ruined because of a bitter person.Mr A.G. please look into what they did at P.V.S.C 200 people let go and there jobs were given to convicted felons. And as for you Guest Guest Karma is still on its way.

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD
On 2/25/2019 at 4:19 PM, Guest Guest said:

@the worker: You need to get help. Quickly! The anger, the depression and now the whining & begging. You are mentally unbalanced. 😵 Run to a psychiatrist please! 

The Truth hurts Scumbag but you will be needing Therapy very soon and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The spinning Wheel

As the wheel turns it never stops Little Man you are the one that needs help!!!. You are the one that makes fun and kicks good hard working people when they are down. Because of Beach Boy and Little Wayne's way of getting what they want by hurting 200 family's. Two life,s have been taken so far what a sin my God Bless there souls they will will have to answer some day for the things they have done. But a low life j---k off like you there is no help. You must have been given broken toys to play with as a kid but it goes a lot deeper then that. Take a good look in the mirror  at your self you may not like what you see but it is the truth. So Low Life ask God to help you he is always there try to be a good little boy today but also remember the wheel is still spinning. 

Guest Guest

@Spinning wheel, the worker, the hammer, forest shithead: BETA MALES! BETA!! Angry, pitiful, unemployed, living with mommy, no woman, no money, begging, crying, no dignity, no ambition, no job 7 years later. BETA!! Millions of people lose their jobs every year. Millions are victims of violent crime. Millions are disabled including children. Millions more have serious life threatening medical conditions such as cancer. Yet you clowns think you have it so bad. You are NOT victims! You lost no show & no work patronage jobs that victimized taxpayers without any remorse for them. There is NOT going to be any investigation! Your hero Murphy doesn't need your scrawny vote. Get a job, get off welfare and for God's sake get out of mommy's basement. BETA!!! 

Guest The worker

Hey J--k O-- you have really crossed over to the dark side now how could you possibly put little disabled children cancer patients into what was done by The Big Beach Boy and Little Wayne,s personal choice to hurt 200 good employees to get on T.V. and a appointment. these poor little children that suffer every day have 100 times the courage a punk like you will ever have get cancer and I hope to God you never do and see what you do. I can.t believe a person could even compare what you are saying to what happened at P.V.S.C. Let me tell you something little boy I say boy because you are not even a man you really crossed the line this time hat to be in your shoes.    

Guest Guest

@the worker: I know you are severely uneducated but read the post over again or have someone read it to you. Stop spreading FAKE NEWS! It's painfully obvious that you failed out of high school as evidenced by your total lack of writing & grammar skills. Being illiterate is NOT a positive thing! It's no surprise that you have remained unemployed for the last seven years. Mommy cashed in her patronage chips to get you into the PVSC SHIT HOUSE and you blew it. LOSER! BETA! HAHAHAHA! 😁😂🤣

Guest The worker

You are 100% right I never learned good gamer see I went to work at a very early age to support my Family that,s what a real man does not a little mama,s boy that never even got his hands dirty. But what I did learn is not to make fun of people when they are down and out. Talk about things I know nothing about and most important I learned right from wrong something you have no idea about.You are just a very sick bitter person that has no idea what life is all about. because you never had to live life on life,s terms do not know how to except the good with the bad and keep on pushing threw the hard times so why don,t you grow up and become a man. Also don,t forget  KARMA and it never fails! 

Guest Lou Serforlife

Please help me Government Murphy. I am beging you on my hands and knees to get me a job. I've been out of work for years after the meanie weanies Christie and Forest took my job. I've aksed MacDonalds, Taco Bell and Berger King but no good I'm a hard worker with lots of smarts and lookin to get out of my parents attic before the sumer is here cause it's gonnabe so hot minimum wage plus tips is ok and I will shine your Gucci shoes when dey get dirty put Wayne and fat boy in s Kearny jail for a hundrad years. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE IM BEGGING. The food cards not workin my mom's is madder than a pitbull.

Guest The worker

You just can,t let it go can you I think you are the looser working at Walmart sweeping the parking lot . Hay grammar boy no matter what name you use or say you are still lower than lice as a human being . Hateful because you just never made it in this world you don,t have a job your the one in the basement total disappointment to your family maybe drugs, alcoholism is what took you to the space of mind you are in total hatred for every thing and every body there is no good or bad in you life just darkness. Grammar boy Today is Sunday go to the Church of your believe and ask your God to pray and help you. Just remember when you point a finger at someone 3 are pointing back at you .And never forget what goes around comes around and by now even a dummy like you knows what that means . KARMA!