Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest Agency Observer

Guest The Hammer

Beach Boy bragging about what he has done for his eight years in office 200 people fired from P.V.S.C. 100 people fired from N.D.W.S.C all for no reason at all just to get on T.V. and that was just the tip of the iceberg. Hundreds of people fired never mind how many family's hurt and ruined very bad. Replaced by all his friends and friends of friends. Nothing wrong there never-mind Bridge-gate, Beach-gate six state troopers not three for security blaming the budget on the public employees  hurting all of them and there family,s what a guy he should pit his head in a sand and never take it out. Please Mr A.G. please look into what they have done at P.V.S.C. that was so bad and illegal that was so hurtful for no good reason at all but to get on T.V. and the news papers.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The worker

All the fake Republicans are blaming Governor Murphy for the snow storm and the #1 person is guess who the best Governor that ever ran N.J. you know who I am talking about the Great Beach Boy.He will do anything to get in the news no matter how low he has to go. His first snow storm he is in Florida giant traffic jam at the G.W. bridge only he can use the beach on the $4th of July only his personal staff can get a 50% raise lowest rating in the History of NJ. hundreds of public employees fired for no reason. Why don,t he just pack his bags and go to Disneyland and stay there. Got to give him one good thing he has done his part in the (opioid crisis) other then that what did he do nothing. Governor Murphy keep up the good work and please Mr D.A. look into the illegal firing of 200 good employees at P.V.S.C. two have taken there lives countless people lost houses, family,s,no good jobs out there ruined people,s reputation and laughed about it on T.V. big man he is Have a Happy Thanksgiving X Governor but remember the word KARMA!!!

@Guest the worker: Kindly change your moniker to @Guest The Unemployable. You are obviously still unemployed & bitter over getting kicked to the curb by our future A.G.Chris Christie. You're an entitled white privileged male with no guts, no education & no future. A perfect fit for a charity job at the Fire Department! Why didn't you ask Murphy for a job at that fine restaurant he visited during the snowstorm? My guess is that you weren't invited there or anywhere else he will be during the holiday season. Your hero! 😂 Cheer up buddy. 2019 might be your year. A charity FD job, a raise in your welfare check, hitting a scratch off ticket for $20 or even a food stamp increase. Vote Democrat, stay in mommy's  basement! 🤣

Guest The worker

You just don,t get it do looser you did not have the juice to get into P.V.S.C. and you could not pass the test for the fire dept. It just makes you so mad that all you want to do is make fun of people that got hurt very bad that nothing but go to work everyday and did the right thing. And how do you know I am white are you very sure of that because that is a racist remark but a dummy like you would not know the difference. So the best thing you can do is to stop making fun of people who are down in life because of some very bad and hateful choices mad by people who just don,t care about anything but there self gains what they can get for nothing no matter who they hurt. Why don,t you go to Walmart and try to get a job sounds like there just down the street from you. And with the Holidays coming up keep all those poor people in mind that had the lives ruined by some very bad people. Have a great Holiday and God Bless you and your family.   

@Guest the Unemployable: It appears that your hero Murphy doesn't have such a bright future. Heroic rape survivor Katie Brennan has exposed the P.O.S. for not only covering up for her attacker but even hiring the scumbag rapist at an inflated salary. Let the depositions begin. Murphy will resign in disgrace! He and Alvarez can be prison butt buddies! Murphy and his rich scumbag friends have declared war on the women of NJ and that's a LOSER of a battle! The sexist, anti-feminist Murphy and rapist Albert Alvarez share the same scumbag motivations. They lust for power over anyone who gets in their way. NOT THIS TIME! You are a slightly different case because Murphy & Alvarez are rich garbage while you are poor unsightly gutter trash. It makes perfect sense that you idiolize the rapist and the enabler. This LOSER Murphy was your ace-in-the-hole hero to get a job but that's never gonna happen. The "L" on your forehead keeps getting bigger & brighter. 😀😁😂🤣😂🤣

Guest The worker

What happened  to Beach Boy Mr A.G. looser who is going to be your hero now  you just don,t get do you dummy why don,t you just go to work like a good little boy make some money for your self and become a productive american. Not the hate full bum that you are try to study and getting in shape for the next fireman's test not that you will pass but at least you can say you tried.  Don.t just sit home and make fun of people that have been hurt remember misery loves company so a guess this makes you feel good about yourself but that is not how it works take a good look at yourself I know it won,t be easy but after that nightmare go get a life. 

You lost your job. Half of rhe country have probably lost a job in one way or another in their life. The difference is that 99% of those people have found employment within a year. You choose to cry and pretend you're a victim so people will feel sorry for you. Guess what? Nobody cares! You should have thought about finishing school or learning a trade instead of counting in mommy & daddy getting you a lifetime  job as a shit factory scientist. You're a huge failure and it's your own fault. Crawl out of the basement and find a job or continue your fabulous welfare lifestyle. Happy Holidays! 😁

Guest The worker

You just don,t see the future do you Yo! Yo! you do not realize what a dummy you sound like every time you make a comment that it is negative about  the PERS and Fire Man workers.I don.t know what your problem is but we all have are jobs or are already retired .  If you don,t making some positive changes in your life you are going to wing up on the poor farm for the rest of you life or the nut house.It is not to late to change why don,t you give it a good honest try maybe your live will be a lot more happier not the negative useless uniformed loser of person you are now come on give it a try good will always win over evil.I am rooting  for you be a winner get out of that mud hole you live in stop being such a looser and negative person!

@ the worker: I'm really sad for your pathetic life. You're always 😥😟😢😭. Chris, Wayne and myself are 😀😁😂🤣😎🤑. It's a wonderful world. Merry Christmas unemployed boy! HAHAHAHA

Guest Agency Observer

No Chief of Staff for CHRISTIE trying to cover it by saying he didn't want it. " WHY MARY PAT WHY!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME NOBODY WANTS ME "!!!!!!! TRUMP played with you and dangled the MEATBALL on a string and he jumped but couldn't get it. Face facts CHRIS nobody wants you and you are a nothing now and people on the street are saying CHRIS WHO!!!! and Karma is setting in on you for what you and WAYNE FOREST did with your SPINELESS and HEARTLESS acts against innocent people. Governor Murphy knows what you did to 200 PVSC employees and their families. The KARMA is real and you are getting everything you deserve and its not over for you and WAYNE as investigations will start at PVSC and my understanding is the GOVERNOR is paying a personal visit to PVSC and the Director will lay out the red carpet for him in hopes of keeping his job NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things will start happening at the start of the New Year and I believe a great Xmas gift would be Justice for the 200 employees that were treated like DOGS who will finally get their day in court. 

Guest The Hammer

It is well over do time for the hammer to drop Beach Boy and little Wayne hurt to many people that did nothing wrong. Now you can see all the bad things that are going wrong for them. And just to remind you  Wayne is just as guilty as Beach Boy. So looser Guest Guest start pounding the sidewalks and fiend your self a Job.And by the way all the good jobs are gone good luck looser and Happy Holidays.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

You lost your job. Half of rhe country have probably lost a job in one way or another in their life. The difference is that 99% of those people have found employment within a year. You choose to cry and pretend you're a victim so people will feel sorry for you. Guess what? Nobody cares! You should have thought about finishing school or learning a trade instead of counting in mommy & daddy getting you a lifetime  job as a shit factory scientist. You're a huge failure and it's your own fault. Crawl out of the basement and find a job or continue your fabulous welfare lifestyle. Happy Holidays! 😁

guess you have a lot of time on your hands sitting around in your Tahoe

A few of the high paid PVSC employees had a fantastic Christmas party. I stopped by for a bit. Wow, what a spread! Top shelf food & drinks, gifts for everyone and the celebration of another prosperous year 💸💰💲🤑.  It's a great life for everyone. Nice fat raises coming in 2019. Damn life is good!! @the Hammer & Agency Observer: Are your parents going to allow you to host a pitiful Christmas party in the basement? I realize you have no friends but you can invite mommy, daddy and your still unemployed welfare lifestyle friends that were discarded like trash from the shit factory. Maybe your good friend Murphy will stop by the basement? Maybe he will offer you a job? 😂🤣 Don't spend all your food stamp money on chips, soda and spam. New welfare rules are going to force you to pick-up garbage off the streets in 2019 to keep your checks coming. See you out on the street! 🗑️🚮

Guest The worker

I have never seen such a low  level piece a garbage like you Guest Guest you make fun of people that had there lives ruined some have even taken there lives. People  medical sick unable to work they hurt inside so bad. What are you some kind of animal these posts  make you feel good you need to be put in a nut house and have the key thrown away. So when you are driving home in your new Chevy suv just remember this could be the last time. And don,t ever forget the Karma you still have to look forward  to because it never goes away. And the next time you talk to Beach Boy and Little Wayne till them the same. And when the shit hits the fan you will be one of the first to be thrown under the bus. You it is not even worth saying have a good day or happy holidays because you are so low that if you sat on a dime you legs still wouldn't hit the floor.

Grow up! You lost your political no work job at the PVSC shit house 7 years ago. There are real problems in this country like poverty, hunger, drugs, sexual assault ( covered up by your buddy Murphy) and homelessness. You are a selfish, unskilled, entitled loser who is milking welfare off others hard work. You CHOOSE to be a failure! Can't you get your rapist enabling good buddy Murphy to get you a job picking up trash off the street for minimum wage? It's probably the only skill you can master. Get your pathetic self out of the basement and make mommy & daddy proud. Merry Christmas! Go get Christmas presents for Wayne & Chris. Borrow money from mommy. They only accept the best. 💰💲🤑

General Motors announced that the company is laying off 14,700 workers. That's 14,500 more than the PVSC shit factory 7 years ago. Yet, 7 years later The Worker, Agency Observer & Hammer are still crying in mommy's basement about their pathetic lives. 14,000 of the GM workers will likely find other jobs in a year because they have pride & skill. The above mentioned PVSC LOSERS wallow in pity portraying themselves as victims for SEVEN YEARS. Live by the political job and cry by the political job. Christie & Forrest are rich🤑💰💵 and getting richer. No charges, no problems and lucrative new job offers everyday. You might Sstart the new year by applying at McDonalds but won't make the cut. The Murphy angle of employment is a no go although you swear that the covering up for a rapist is not a big deal. Happy New Years LOSERS! 

Guest The worker

It,s always the rats like you that have to learn the hard way . As big as a no good rat like you are you still don.t listen . You are still making fun of the people the Beach boy a little Wayne hurt fore nothing but to get on T.V. While little Wayne hid in Trenton There is no hope for you looser there is nothing more to say but Karma it will follow you where ever you go where you are things will happen big or small and you say to your self what is going on it,s called Karma  RAT!. What a way to go threw life being known as the N.J. RAT!

Guest Agency Observer
On 12/15/2018 at 9:19 AM, Guest Agency Observer said:

No Chief of Staff for CHRISTIE trying to cover it by saying he didn't want it. " WHY MARY PAT WHY!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME NOBODY WANTS ME "!!!!!!! TRUMP played with you and dangled the MEATBALL on a string and he jumped but couldn't get it. Face facts CHRIS nobody wants you and you are a nothing now and people on the street are saying CHRIS WHO!!!! and Karma is setting in on you for what you and WAYNE FOREST did with your SPINELESS and HEARTLESS acts against innocent people. Governor Murphy knows what you did to 200 PVSC employees and their families. The KARMA is real and you are getting everything you deserve and its not over for you and WAYNE as investigations will start at PVSC and my understanding is the GOVERNOR is paying a personal visit to PVSC and the Director will lay out the red carpet for him in hopes of keeping his job NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things will start happening at the start of the New Year and I believe a great Xmas gift would be Justice for the 200 employees that were treated like DOGS who will finally get their day in court. 

Judgement Day will be coming very soon so BUCKLE UP CHRISTIE/SWEENEY ASS KISSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L O S E R! Fake victim! Read your own post. You can't spell or make a complete sentence. No education at all! You have in large capital letters the wrong version of "threw " The correct version is "through." You are the perfect example of someone who cannot get a job on your own. Mommy & daddy got you into the shit factory as charity to get you the heck out of their basement and you cannot keep the manual labor job. Go back to school. Stupid and unemployed for 7 years is really pathetic but amusing. Why won't  your hero Murphy help you? Happy New Year ZERO! 😂🤣

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD

200 employees thrown out like garbage for doing nothing wrong because of two men who's self interest was above everything. CHRISTIE and FOREST were able to enhance their careers with their SPINELESS and HEARTLESS attacks against innocent people. Is their a chance these employees can get their jobs back and correct this reckless act committed by these two selfish individuals maybe not, but we can sure try and allow these employees some resolve and dignity in finding out 1) What was the purpose in hurting so many lives? 2) Was the motive clearly an opportunity by CHRISTIE and FOREST to advance their own personal agenda? 3) Governor Murphy's office need to look if the Agency by CHRISTIE'S ACTION was able to maintain quality service with 200 less employees and were their any health risks to the public? 4) If an investigation is done by the Attorney General could their be criminal charges brought against CHRISTIE and FOREST? Governor Murphy is very aware what was done to these employees and his actions will and I MEAN WILL get to why this happened and hopefully these two individuals brought to justice for their cruel and heartless acts. The final chapter is yet to written and the ending won't look good for FOREST or CHRISTIE.

The highest paid RATS in NJ just got a big raise for 2019. Make it rain baby 🤑💰💵 ! No investigations, no indictments and no problems. Murphy has waved the white flag on corruption because he's complicit in it. How is he gonna throw shade on anyone else while his administration has sided with a rapist over the women of NJ? God has certainly blessed good people like Chris and Wayne. It's unbelievable that some people that got thrown to the curb like bags of trash from the PVSC shit house are still unemployed. Mommy must have sprung for a space heater and hot plate for the basement at Christmas. Keep rolling with the welfare lifestyle. Keep believing that you are a victim. Don't worry, be happy...Murphy is going to get the few remaining zeroes high paying political jobs 🙄😁. Make sure Murphy has your Obama phone digits. The call is coming 😂🤣😅

Guest The worker

Poor Guest  Guest the N.J. Rat Gov Murphy is a real and honest man he and the A.G will set the record strait of the crime that happened at P.V.S.C..So when this happens then you can answer with all your correct punctuation but always remember you don,t make fun of people when there down the right thing to do is try to help them but then again you are a spineless punk and Rat!

It's no surprise that you think Murphy is an honest man because you're just like him (minus the money). Both of you have no conscience and believe that covering-up for a rapist who sexually assaulted a wonderful woman is a doing the right thing. You are delusional in thinking he's going to get you a job. Murphy could care less about a few absolute losers who have been unemployed for 7 years. You got humiliated and dumped by an illegal alien boss which makes you a smelly crap and smell worse by the day. Murphy certainly doesn't know your name! 😂 Meanwhile , Chris, Wayne and I are shopping for Superbowl tickets.  $10,000 per seat. Who cares? That's nothing to us. It's a great life! Word of advice: Don't spend your whole welfare check on the game. HAHAHAHA MAAAAAMEEEEEE!

Guest The Fat Rat

The Fat Rat is living large. The Fat Rats pockets are full and the Fat Rat is living the dream. The Fat Rat got great Superbowl tickets! The Honorable Chris Christie and Wayne Forrest are doing great! Lotta cold hard cash 🤑💵💰to spare. Now let's switch to the disgruntled, unemployable, unskilled zeroes like the Worker. He's still in mommy's basement and the welfare might be cut off. The basement Superbowl party on the 13 inch black & white TV might be cancelled. 😂 The 12 pack of cheap beer is in peril. The economy bag of chips from Walmart might stay on the  shelf. 🤣 I doubt that cover up boy Murphy or his rapist friend will show up. The brave woman who is a survivor of the sexual assault and cover up is suing for millions 🤑. There's a lot more bad news headed the violent criminals and corrupt Democratic machines way. Could there be additional victims of the short lived corrupt Murphy administration? The ex-PVSC LOSERS are still hopelessly watching the phone hoping the high paying political job is coming. NOT! 😁

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD

The sand dial is running out for you and you just may be allowed to watch the Super Bowl from the recreation room in Jail with all the other ball licking ass kissers who sucked up to CHRISTIE and the final chapter will be written and you will be crying "what did I do mommy why is this happening to me mommy" Legal fees get pretty expense start saving your money don't buy those Super Bowl tickets just yet. LOL LOL LOL