Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agency Observer

Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest The Hammer   
Guest The Hammer

Take a good look at your self could not make the fire dept to dumb could not get into P.V.S.C. no juice or jail time so it looks like your on your way to Micky Ds there is no other place for a looser like you that is where people with all that hate go P.S. make sure you where your hat.

Guest The worker   
Guest The worker

Hey looser did you for get 911 were you even born or just a little yet punk that could not  pass the test that what it sounds like to me take it again but you will still fail these man are heroes they went in the buildings while punks like you pushed woman and children out of the way to get out so the next time you see a fireman stop and thank them punk!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Firefighters are nothing but losers that struggle with their manhood. They get hurt because they try to be the hero that nobody really cares about and that's where you come into the picture. I'm sure you are no stranger to bl*wing people to get things such as food or another week in the rooming house. Set your sights higher like bl*wing Chris, Wayne or the Mayor of Kearny or Harrison for a job at Shit Factory II (the Fire House). Good luck b*tch!

Guest The spinning Wheel   
Guest The spinning Wheel

Hey looser did you for get 911 were you even born or just a little yet punk that could not  pass the test that what it sounds like to me take it again but you will still fail these man are heroes they went in the buildings while punks like you pushed woman and children out of the way to get out so the next time you see a fireman stop and thank them punk!

Guest The spinning Wheel   
Guest The spinning Wheel

What a looser you are could not pass the fireman test to dumb or to weak  mom or dad have no way of getting you in to P.V.S.C. so you are a very very mad looser. But you do not have to take it out on the winners that have made it in life.Let me ask you a question Yo! Yo! if there is a fire who are you going to call Gost Busters Punk!

Guest The Hammer   
Guest The Hammer

What a looser you are could not pass the fireman test to dumb or to weak  mom or dad have no way of getting you in to P.V.S.C. so you are a very very mad looser. But you do not have to take it out on the winners that have made it in life.Let me ask you a question Yo! Yo! if there is a fire who are you going to call Gost Busters Punk!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this