John Kerry

Guest dean 2004

This is nothing more than a rumor, and an old one at that. The story is that he may have TRIED to get a girl to join his campaign in 2001 whom he MAY have been interested in. The RUMOR doesn't even involve any physical contact.

That's a far cry from Bill Clinton... but I guess the Deaners will even latch on to a sleezeball like Matt Dredge...sorry... Drudge if it gives them a glimmer of hope.

Time to pack the napsacks and head back to Vermont.... it's over.

Guest StudiesandObservations
This is nothing more than a rumor, and an old one at that. The story is that he may have TRIED to get a girl to join his campaign in 2001 whom he MAY have been interested in. The RUMOR doesn't even involve any physical contact.

That's a far cry from Bill Clinton... but I guess the Deaners will even latch on to a sleezeball like Matt Dredge...sorry... Drudge if it gives them a glimmer of hope.

Time to pack the napsacks and head back to Vermont.... it's over.

Yes and no, the proof exixts that Drudge is right a predominant amount of the time, you can call the man a sleazeballall you want, but his record for accuracy is pretty darn good. The other thing that you fail to recognize is that Drudge may have broken the story, but it's being investigated by the NY Times, the Boston Globe, and several other decidedly liberal News organs. Matt Drudge isnt anything more than an astute observer and phenomenal analyst. Besides, it was Wesley Clark who made the statement a few days ago that "Kerry's campaign will implode soon over an Intern Issue", and Kerry's OWN staffers who have stated that he had a relationship with this woman that lasted 2 years. Of course this is now sparking discussions wether or not Kerry's position in the polls vis-a-vis President Bush will now open the field up for Hillary Clinton to step in to "Save the Party" As far as Dean goes, he just doesnt get it, the "Angry Man" act worked in the beginning, but like most of the other 9 dwarves, he's just unelectable. If i had had to choose from any of them, i would have went with Lieberman, but I wont be voting on the Dem side of the ticket anytime soon. Sometimes its NICE to be a registered independant, and not have to be partisan.

Lets face it, the last truly great president was Richard Nixon.

We miss you Dick..

Nixon could have done a LOT worse than he did. He was handed a lose-lose situation with Vietnam, the 68 Riots, and a host of other problems, and he actually managed to aquit himself pretty well (Although IMHO the Pull-out of the RVN was a mistake)....if it just hadnt been for that whole, pesky Obstructing Justice thing.......

Guest Guest 1

I haven't made up my own mind yet, but I believe these attacks on the personal lives of folks running for office is out of line. We elect men and women, not gods and even Christ said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". Get over it!

There are those who state they will not post on here because of who owns the site, but they post under another name. You can pick them out. Frank may be Frank Ferreira, but don't know what that has to do with Kerry. A wild guess!

Guest Guest who?
the sun

frank f does the truth HURT!!!!!!  :D

Who is frank f and what does he have to do with John Kerry?

http://www.publiccitizenonline.com/kerry_g..._group_shot.jpg

"Leading Democratic Presidential Candidate, Massachusetts United States Senator , John F. Kerry, poses for a photo with New Jersey Kerry Fundraising Committee members, Frank and Rosa Alves Ferreira of Kearny during a recent Garden State fundraiser at Pines Manor in Edison.

Frank Ferreira has been working for the Senator's Presidential Campaign Staff in New Jersey as a Deputy Finance Director.

To date, the Kerry Campaign has raised the most money in New Jersey, according to an article in PoliticsNJ."

What's the matter all you Kerry bashers.... cat got your tongue?

The girl in question was never an intern and has denied having an affair with John Kerry and her mother and father said that they intend to vote for Kerry for President.

Drudge sleeze loses... the truth wins.

God Bless America!

Guest Guest who?
Lucky guess, but good for a local guy

But why would Kerry have him join his fundraising staff while his wife is under indictment for fundraising issues? And Frank's name is all over the expense disbursements?

Guest Guest 1

Sorry, not going there. Heard there is a question if improper filing procedures regarding her reports, but no indictment. They are at liberty to support whomever they want. free country this USA

The girl in question was never an intern and has denied having an affair with John Kerry and her mother and father said that they intend to vote for Kerry for President.

God Bless America!

Intersting that they now say this, when a few days ago, the BEST thing that her father would say about Kerry was that he was a "Sleazebag" and her mother flat-out stated that Kerry had pursued her daughter....180 degree turnabout in 3 days??? I wonder what a check of bank balances would show???

Guest onesetofrules

God Bless America!

Intersting that they now say this, when a few days ago, the BEST thing that her father would say about Kerry was that he was a "Sleazebag" and her mother flat-out stated that Kerry had pursued her daughter....180 degree turnabout in 3 days??? I wonder what a check of bank balances would show???

How is it that a political candidate or an elected official's sex life, fidelity (or alleged deviation from) is more important than issues affecting the whole of the USA?

Archived