Served Our Contry...Harrisonian

Guest ***********GUEST**********

Guest ***********GUEST**********

A Young Man that Graduated from Harrison High and served Out Country is in a Military Hospital and Just recieved a Purple Heart from Our First Lady, So Obviously He Did Something Great, But The Town Does not think He is important enough to Recognize He Valor, This Town S**ks, and We should also start checking into these secret Meetings They have in Nino's Pizza Parlor and Restuarant???????? Crooked as can be, Members of the School Board and several others were there.....

What is going on behind everyones back....Back to original reason for being on here, I think this is a disgace that this Town does not want to acknowledge this Young Man, I thought We are suppose to be Proud and Thankful to All Our Military, I guess it does not count unless you are directly related to or are a close Friend to mayor and councilmen and woman...SHAME ON THEM...Sorry I am not sure if He lived in East Newark or Harrison , But He went to harrison High and Graduated from harrison High.......So To this Young Man Thank ou For Your Services and I am Proud Of You...May God Bless You....

Guest *********************GUEST

A Young Man that Graduated from Harrison High and served Out Country is in a Military Hospital and Just recieved a Purple Heart from Our First Lady, So Obviously He Did Something Great, But The Town Does not think He is important enough to Recognize He Valor, This Town S**ks, and We should also start checking into these secret Meetings They have in Nino's Pizza Parlor and Restuarant???????? Crooked as can be, Members of the School Board and several others were there.....

What is going on behind everyones back....Back to original reason for being on here, I think this is a disgace that this Town does not want to acknowledge this Young Man, I thought We are suppose to be Proud and Thankful to All Our Military, I guess it does not count unless you are directly related to or are a close Friend to mayor and councilmen and woman...SHAME ON THEM...Sorry I am not sure if He lived in East Newark or Harrison , But He went to harrison High and Graduated from harrison High.......So To this Young Man Thank ou For Your Services and I am Proud Of You...May God Bless You....

No one has anything to say about this HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

If that's true then yes, that is bad. Almost as bad as your spelling and grammar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest

How should the town honor him? The Town Council pass a resolution of support? Hold a fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Fund? Any ideas? I'm supportive of any of those. Or you can always write that person a letter directly. Simply put his name and the hospital address you know he/she is at. Or send a care package to another troop or support Operation Gratitude....

Also, do you think the Mayor and Council even know about this person? Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence...

As a side note, how many people even realize that right now in Afghanistan there are still nearly 90,000 US troops deployed, another approximately 20,000 non-military State Department, aid workers, contractors, and NGO US citizens, and nearly another 30,000 Allied troops/workers?

Guest Guest

I really wish someone would post who this young man is! I am sure the alumni would want to know so they can see how to help! Harrison High alumni always help when needed!