Observer article

Guest clark w grizwald

Guest clark w grizwald

Who wrote the observer article on the Kearny FF K. Kaufman who passed away on Thanksgiving Day, and where did they get their information naming two members of the fire dept. as his best friends. Let me just say that before printing an article you must check your resorces for more accurate information. The people most important to Kenny were barely mentioned, his family and the FD members who were his friends, and worked soo hard to protect his rights did so without recognition.

KOTW Note: Please note that KOTW has no way to verify the identity of the poster or the accuracy of his comment.

I know The Observer isn't exactly known for its overwhelming accuracy, but I doubt they'd call Elliot or Dyl two of his best friends unless the two of them told them as such. I for one thought the article was very touching. Did you ever think that maybe no one else was willing or able to speak to them? And, I didn't notice any kind of article on Kenny in any other newspaper.

Who wrote the observer article on the Kearny FF K. Kaufman who passed away on Thanksgiving Day, and where did they get their information naming two members of the fire dept. as his best friends. Let me just say that before printing an article you must check your resorces for more accurate information. The people most important to Kenny were barely mentioned, his family and the FD members who were his friends, and worked soo hard to protect his rights did so without  recognition.

KOTW Note: Please note that KOTW has no way to verify the identity of the poster or the accuracy of his comment.

You are doing a diservice to Kenny's memory by posting this. Contact the author directly if you have an issue with the article. There is no need to do this publically.

Webmaster, as a long time, very close friend of Kenny's I ask that you remove this post.

JW

Guest Sir Teabag

Clark,

Grow a set of _____ and call the Observer yourself. Or you could send in a letter to them. Come to think of it you dont even have so sign the letter and they would print it.

KTOW,

I am sure that the poster is not Clark Grizwald of the famous Vacation Movies.

Poster Note: The above post has been editited by the above poster Sir Teabag. Balls have been replaced by _____ so as not to offend anyone.

Sorry Joe, but, even though the OP is a little offputting on this particular subject, and I agree, that Kenny deserves better, it IS an issue whe we're talking about the consistant innacuracies in articles by that particular author. Considering the numbers of shootings in Jersey City, Union City, West New York, Ext, does anyone REALLY think that the HC PRosecutor would refer to West Hudson as the "Killing Fields" of Hudson County?????? That author is constantly whining on this board and others about KPD's chief never wanting to talk to him...perhaps it's because no matter WHAT he is told, it will be misquoted, or contextually altered???

Sorry Joe, but, even though the OP is a little offputting on this particular subject, and I agree, that Kenny deserves better, it IS an issue whe we're talking about the consistant innacuracies in articles by that particular author.  Considering the numbers of shootings in Jersey City, Union City, West New York, Ext, does anyone REALLY think that the HC PRosecutor would refer to West Hudson as the "Killing Fields" of Hudson County??????  That author is constantly whining on this board and others about KPD's chief never wanting to talk to him...perhaps it's because no matter WHAT he is told, it will be misquoted, or contextually altered???

I disagree. This article was not the one to take up this issue. If he is as bad as you say, wait for the next article. One that is not a tribute to a good man.

I'll ask again. Webmaster please remove this thread or explain why you will not.

JW

Guest GoogleLisaPezzolla
I disagree.  This article was not the one to take up this issue.  If he is as bad as you say, wait for the next article.  One that is not a tribute to a good man.

I'll ask again.  Webmaster please remove this thread or explain why you will not.

JW

Accuracy is the least of The Observer's problems. Plagiarism is Numero Uno.