Yet another zerO outrage

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

zerO is planning to lend 750 million dollars to a billionaire Russian so he can build a steel plant in Michigan. A steel plant that will compete with American companies and will no doubt cost American jobs, not to mention taking all the profits back to Russia. Is this guy intentionally trying to bankrupt America? Now of course the zerO zombies will claim the Russians will hire American workers but we don't know that, there may be mostly Russian workers with a token number of Americans hired.

zerO is planning to lend 750 million dollars to a billionaire Russian so he can build a steel plant in Michigan. A steel plant that will compete with American companies and will no doubt cost American jobs, not to mention taking all the profits back to Russia. Is this guy intentionally trying to bankrupt America? Now of course the zerO zombies will claim the Russians will hire American workers but we don't know that, there may be mostly Russian workers with a token number of Americans hired.

The steel plant is going to be in Michigan, right?

As usual, Fox spun out some hysteria and you bought it. Here's the truth.

Fox is going after everything that would challenge oil's complete dominance. You're being propagandized, stupid.

"...a steel plant in MICHIGAN."

Oh my god! The president is trying to help Michigan's economy? Look, if every company in the US is moving overseas, why not embrace a foreign national who will support growth here. Honestly, unless Michigan refers to a former Soviet Republic (I'm pretty sure this problem only arises with Georgia), then I embrace this news. You're outrage is hilarious. Why don't you get your head out of your ass for just a second.

Oh my god! The president is trying to help Michigan's economy? Look, if every company in the US is moving overseas, why not embrace a foreign national who will support growth here. Honestly, unless Michigan refers to a former Soviet Republic (I'm pretty sure this problem only arises with Georgia), then I embrace this news. You're outrage is hilarious. Why don't you get your head out of your ass for just a second.

Your*; ?; ?.

Shouldn't start drinking so early on my day off.

The only reason Fox picked up this non-story is that the company is in alternative energy, in other words is a potential threat to big oil. Fox is a shill for big oil. Even if there was some sort of scandal here, which there isn't, there are far bigger fish to fry than this. Fox chose this non-story for a reason.

You get your head out of your ass. Maybe then you'd be able to see that you're being propagandized by the people with the money and the power. And if you don't understand the relationship between the two, then you ain't very smart.

The only reason Fox picked up this non-story is that the company is in alternative energy, in other words is a potential threat to big oil. Fox is a shill for big oil. Even if there was some sort of scandal here, which there isn't, there are far bigger fish to fry than this. Fox chose this non-story for a reason.

You get your head out of your ass. Maybe then you'd be able to see that you're being propagandized by the people with the money and the power. And if you don't understand the relationship between the two, then you ain't very smart.

I was being sarcastic, but I thought I made it pretty clear either way that I support this project.

A steel plant = alternative energy?? You must be thinking about Solyndra which zerO threw 500 million at right before they went bankrupt and lost the money. Someone has their head up their ass but it isn't me.

A steel plant = alternative energy?? You must be thinking about Solyndra which zerO threw 500 million at right before they went bankrupt and lost the money. Someone has their head up their ass but it isn't me.

Plenty of companies go bankrupt in emerging industries. The technology is struggling to gain a foothold. You take a risk. That's how change is made.

1/2 billion dollars is not a scandal or a national calamity. A trillion dollars on an unnecessary war is a scandal and a national calamity. Trillions of dollars spent on oil when we could have been using solar power and wind by now is a scandal. If we had begun a serious research and development program forty years ago, when we saw the problem of excessive reliance on oil emerging, we'd be there by now. The oil companies used their political influence to block it. And now they're trying to block any help to solar companies. What a surprise.

We need to get away from oil and go as much as we can to solar, wind and geothermal energy. Of course the right wing propaganda machine is going to yell and scream. They shill for the people who are robbing you blind. You're too stupid to notice that they're the ones picking your pocket.

Guest Wise Guy

Plenty of companies go bankrupt in emerging industries. The technology is struggling to gain a foothold. You take a risk. That's how change is made.

1/2 billion dollars is not a scandal or a national calamity. A trillion dollars on an unnecessary war is a scandal and a national calamity. Trillions of dollars spent on oil when we could have been using solar power and wind by now is a scandal. If we had begun a serious research and development program forty years ago, when we saw the problem of excessive reliance on oil emerging, we'd be there by now. The oil companies used their political influence to block it. And now they're trying to block any help to solar companies. What a surprise.

We need to get away from oil and go as much as we can to solar, wind and geothermal energy. Of course the right wing propaganda machine is going to yell and scream. They shill for the people who are robbing you blind. You're too stupid to notice that they're the ones picking your pocket.

Solar and wind ?? Millions of cars, trucks, trains and planes require oil. Transportation and commerce would grind to a halt without oil. Life as we know it would not exist. Get your head out of your ass and lay of the Kool-Aid.