Banned & Deleted

KOTW

Dear Members,

I have suspended (temporarily) RedForman because he insisted on wasting his time and mine in editing his prior posts to take out the astericks (*) from D**ba**, as if we could not fill in the blanks and get his/her point. The suspension is temporary and I hope RedForman gets the point. You may dislike the Flagman but at least he does not use profanity (or anything close to profanity) or spend his day re-editing posts that KOTW edited to remove profanity.

As for FlagmanS**ks, the members name was deleted because it contained profanity. No Member name can contain profanity.

KOTW

Dear Members,

I have suspended (temporarily) RedForman because he insisted on wasting his time and mine in editing his prior posts to take out the astericks (*) from D**ba**, as if we could not fill in the blanks and get his/her point.  The suspension is temporary and I hope RedForman gets the point.  You may dislike the Flagman but at least he does not use profanity (or anything close to profanity) or spend his day re-editing posts that KOTW edited to remove profanity.

As for FlagmanS**ks, the members name was deleted because it contained profanity.  No Member name can contain profanity.

KOTW

D**ba**!

:D

Dear Members,

I have suspended (temporarily) RedForman because he insisted on wasting his time and mine in editing his prior posts to take out the astericks (*) from D**ba**, as if we could not fill in the blanks and get his/her point.  The suspension is temporary and I hope RedForman gets the point.  You may dislike the Flagman but at least he does not use profanity (or anything close to profanity) or spend his day re-editing posts that KOTW edited to remove profanity.

As for FlagmanS**ks, the members name was deleted because it contained profanity.  No Member name can contain profanity.

KOTW

D**ba**!

:lol:

yes we get it, go away

Archived