Adios

Guest Guest

A bottle of white, a bottle of red, perhaps getting sold out on black Friday instead....chatter concerning not IF there are going to be terminations at the Fire Department but rather just how many. I guess the "kids" (remember that) are gonna be abandoned by the wise old experienced last action heroes. 20% terminated sounds like a good balanced number due to a lack of productive activity. Maybe the Governor will step in and save the day (LOL).

A bottle of white, a bottle of red, perhaps getting sold out on black Friday instead....chatter concerning not IF there are going to be terminations at the Fire Department but rather just how many. I guess the "kids" (remember that) are gonna be abandoned by the wise old experienced last action heroes. 20% terminated sounds like a good balanced number due to a lack of productive activity. Maybe the Governor will step in and save the day (LOL).

Kids, this is why you shouldn't do drugs. It hurts your ability to properly process information.

Wow....considering that the guy who made the comment about the "kids' which seems to have offended you so much was a COP, I dont see how you spun that into a rant about the FD. Also, if there are going to be layoffs on the fire department, won't there also be layoffs in the rest of the town services?