Car 54

Blink

Guest CONTRACT
Is it true that the Kearny Police just settled their contract?

If so then now we can sit back anr relax because all the contracts are settled!

:( No if the Kearny Police just settled not all the contracts are settled. The Kearny Fire Officers are still without a contract. Over THREE YEARS 8 MONTHS and counting. :angry:

Guest Red Forman
Is it true that the Kearny Police just settled their contract?

If so then now we can sit back anr relax because all the contracts are settled!

:( No if the Kearny Police just settled not all the contracts are settled. The Kearny Fire Officers are still without a contract. Over THREE YEARS 8 MONTHS and counting. :angry:

D**ba**!

KOTW Note: This post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest ThreatenTicketBlitz?

If they did settle, then it just goes to show you how much leverage they have against the M & C, since it just expired in January.

What a joke it is, the way this town treats the employees who can't do anything to make their lives miserable, i.e. TICKET BLITZ

You s**k Mr Mayor :angry:

Guest FlagMann.
If they did settle, then it just goes to show you how much leverage they have against the M & C, since it just expired in January.

What a joke it is, the way this town treats the employees who can't do anything to make their lives miserable, i.e. TICKET BLITZ

You s**k Mr Mayor :angry:

Mr. FireFighter, You are one miserable S. O. B.!!!! Now you talking about the K.P.D.? You must be one (1) rotten individual!! That can't make it on your sallary? Did you go overboard, on your spending? :o

Move back into Town!! So you don't have to "try" too keep up with the joneses? :(

Hey!! FlagMann will give you some advise? Tell your wife to get a job!! ( just like all America,has to do!! too make ends meet!! ) :lol:

Or your boyfriend? (time have changed,forgive me if Ill wrong) :D

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Flagman: Are you a KHS graduate? Heaven help us....were you sleeping during English classes? You really should take night classes to brush up on your spelling and grammar....

Guest Red Forman

You s**k Mr Mayor  :angry:

Mr. FireFighter, You are one miserable S. O. B.!!!! Now you talking about the K.P.D.? You must be one (1) rotten individual!! That can't make it on your sallary? Did you go overboard, on your spending? :o

Move back into Town!! So you don't have to "try" too keep up with the joneses? :(

Hey!! FlagMann will give you some advise? Tell your wife to get a job!! ( just like all America,has to do!! too make ends meet!! ) :lol:

Or your boyfriend? (time have changed,forgive me if Ill wrong) :D

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

KOTW Note: This post was edited pursuant to the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest FlagMann.
Flagman: Are you a KHS graduate? Heaven help us....were you sleeping during English classes? You really should take night classes to brush up on your spelling and grammar....

Is that all you have to say!!!!!!!! Did i upset you? Is that all you got to say?

You whining, crybaby!!

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash and more trash.

FlagMann.

Guest Red Forman
Flagman:  Are you a KHS graduate?  Heaven help us....were you sleeping during English classes?  You really should take night classes to brush up on your spelling and grammar....

Is that all you have to say!!!!!!!! Did i upset you? Is that all you got to say?

You whining, crybaby!!

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

Flagman:  Are you a KHS graduate?  Heaven help us....were you sleeping during English classes?  You really should take night classes to brush up on your spelling and grammar....

You whining, crybaby!!

FlagMann.

D**ba**!

Guest FlagMann.
Message to KOTW: Please block the racist, name calling flagman-idiot from posting on your board. He is offensive to many people.

Like you? Get a life!!!! Crybaby!!!!!!

Racist? That don't "mean" I'm a bad person.

FlagMann.

Oh, for the love of God, please go out and get yourself a life, anti-flagman! Who died and left you in charge? You were probably that nerdy little kid with no friends who used to rat on everyone to the teachers. Mommy, tell him to shut up, he's mean. LMAO! If you don't like it...start your own message board. GROW UP!

Archived