Dress Code

Guest Guest

Guest NWO4LIFE

THE HAGS IN THE TOWN HALL HAS PERSONAL PROBLEMS LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY ARE SO UGLY THAT I WOULD BE GAY AND THE GIRL IN THE LIBARAY TAKES MORE DAYS OFF THEN I DID IN 5 YRS IN THE TOWN! :D

Guest NWO4LIFE

ALL THE LADIES IN THE LIBARAY ARE CRY BABIES THEY ALWAYS CRY ABOUT ITS TOO HOT OR TOO COLD GET A LIFE STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING I HEARD FROM FAT SMOKING GUY IN THE PARK WHEN HE WAS TALKING TO THE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE THE ELF FROM THE MOVIE THAT PLAYED IN THE T.V. :):)

Guest NWO4LIFE

NWO MEANS (NOT WITHOUT ORDER) I DO HAVE JOB DIP SHIT YOU CAN EAT MY SHIT DO U HAVE A JOB YOU ALWAYS BUST ON PEOPLE SHIT GET A LIFE WORRY ABOUT UR F****** KIDS THEN THE TOWN EMPLOYEES OK I DO WORK 8 HOURS A DAY OK SHIT BRAINS WORRY ABOUT UR KIDS DRESSING LIKE LITTLE HOOKERS! YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACHE GO HOME GET A NEWSPAPER AND LOOK A JOBS B)

ALL THE LADIES IN THE LIBARAY ARE CRY BABIES THEY ALWAYS CRY ABOUT ITS TOO HOT OR TOO COLD GET A LIFE STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING I HEARD FROM FAT SMOKING GUY IN THE PARK WHEN HE WAS TALKING TO THE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE THE ELF FROM THE MOVIE THAT PLAYED IN THE T.V. :D  B)

Oh you mean you heard from the guys who do nothing all day but smoke, talk on their cell phone and hide in the shack? Maybe if they were doing their job you wouldn't have reason to be talking on this website, that is all these town workers do is talk crap about everyone that is why nothing gets done the town looks filthy and poor.

Guest NWO4LIFE

DIP SHIT I HAVE JOB WHAT ABOUT YOU DO U HAVE JOB IF YOU DIDNT THROW SHIT ON THE GROUND THE TOWN WILL BE CLEAN BUT WE HAVE SPICS THAT DONT CARE AND THEY TROW SHIT ON THE GROUND NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THE GIRLS IN THE TOWN HALL I SAW THEM MYSELF THEY ARE UGLY THE WOLKERS IN THE PARK DO WORK SOMETIMES THERE'S NOT MUCH TO DO IN THE WINTER UNLESS IT SNOWS THE TWO SEASONS ARE THE SUMMER AND FALL SOMETIMES IN THE SPRING MIND UR BEE WAX WORRY ABOUT UR KIDS DRESSING LIKE HOOKERS <_<

NWO MEANS (NOT WITHOUT ORDER) I DO HAVE JOB DIP SHIT YOU CAN EAT MY SHIT DO U HAVE A JOB YOU ALWAYS BUST ON PEOPLE SHIT GET A LIFE WORRY ABOUT UR F******  KIDS THEN THE TOWN EMPLOYEES OK I DO WORK 8 HOURS A DAY OK SHIT BRAINS WORRY ABOUT UR KIDS DRESSING LIKE LITTLE HOOKERS! YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACHE GO HOME GET A NEWSPAPER AND LOOK A JOBS :angry:

wow, in that one, small, paragraoh, you managed to use the word "SHIT", 4 times!!! I guess that you must have gotten your primary and secondary education in the streets, since you are so short on 'refined words'. It appears that you may be the person without a job, or if you have one, it must be at the lowest level, which does a disservice to many of the town blue collar staff who speak and deport themselves muC better than you have. :wub: