harrison S**ks

Guest guest

• 1 month later...

it does S**K, but its not cause of gangs. Its cause of the politics, and all the hand shaking going on in the back rooms. Jobs for votes, favors, and cover ups.

harrison got worse mostly because the new residents have no respect for others

i would love to know where you moved, because there is problem all over

It's true, there is a problem in most towns. But not every town is ninety three million in the red, and not every town is on the ten most likely towns to go bankrupt in the United States list. .

• 5 weeks later...
Guest citizen

[Your right about what moved in to Harrison!!!!! It definately isn't the same Harrison I grew up in. BUT!!!!!! I'm still here and not ready to be pushed out by all the foreigners who have moved in and are trying to not only change Harrison but America!!! We have to change everything to make them Happy......(NOT ALL OF THEM. there are plenty of nice people here from other cultures) SO please don't be offended unless your part of the garbage that moved in. However.....Garbage is moving into Kearny, North Arlington ect ect ect.......Its all over. I dont' have to live in Harrison......I choose to, and MOST of the political figures are trying to make Harrison a good place to live like it use to be.....Because most of them grew up in Harrison and want the same thing. Their hearts are souls are in it for the long term. You can't please everyone. When I was growing up in Harrison no one EVER gave us anything!!!!! We also NEVER asked.....We never thought that we were entitled! If you want something you have to go after it not sit on your butt and write negative & UNtruthful things about people that you REALLY don't know. You just think you do! The people who put down all the town workers including, police, fire, Board of ed employees.....You could have been a cop or fireman or teacher ect...You chose not to be so stop being so jealous!!!!!!!!!!

i truly feel sorry for the people who are stuck in harrison i never thought it would get this bad

DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR US!!!!!!! WE'RE NOT STUCK HERE.......THERE ARE EXITS EVERYWHERE! WE CAN LEAVE WHENEVER WE WANT......WE DON'T WANT TO....WE'RE OK! STOP WORRYING......

Guest You Know It

[Your right about what moved in to Harrison!!!!! It definately isn't the same Harrison I grew up in. BUT!!!!!! I'm still here and not ready to be pushed out by all the foreigners who have moved in and are trying to not only change Harrison but America!!! We have to change everything to make them Happy......(NOT ALL OF THEM. there are plenty of nice people here from other cultures) SO please don't be offended unless your part of the garbage that moved in. However.....Garbage is moving into Kearny, North Arlington ect ect ect.......Its all over. I dont' have to live in Harrison......I choose to, and MOST of the political figures are trying to make Harrison a good place to live like it use to be.....Because most of them grew up in Harrison and want the same thing. Their hearts are souls are in it for the long term. You can't please everyone. When I was growing up in Harrison no one EVER gave us anything!!!!! We also NEVER asked.....We never thought that we were entitled! If you want something you have to go after it not sit on your butt and write negative & UNtruthful things about people that you REALLY don't know. You just think you do! The people who put down all the town workers including, police, fire, Board of ed employees.....You could have been a cop or fireman or teacher ect...You chose not to be so stop being so jealous!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN......

Guest Harrison Prisoner

DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR US!!!!!!! WE'RE NOT STUCK HERE.......THERE ARE EXITS EVERYWHERE! WE CAN LEAVE WHENEVER WE WANT......WE DON'T WANT TO....WE'RE OK! STOP WORRYING......

I am a lifelong Harrison resident. My father's father lived here and all that sh**. This town

will never ever be what it was. Between all the political promises that this town will improve and the so called redevelopment that will help make that happen, the reality is that this town has seen its day. Whatever Harrison was, it is gone for good. I grew up in Harrison in the 80s-90s and there was talk then that "Harrison is not what it was". Now I find myself saying the same thing. West New York was once a beautiful place to live.

North Bergen, Guttenburg, they were all nice places to live at one time. Harrison is following suit. It was bound to happen. The only thing to do is either accept the current situation in Harrison and stay or follow the mass exodous that has been going on for over a decade. Either way, stop all the repetative bull shit that "Harrison is not what it used to be". NO SH**! Some of old Harrison still dwells here.

from all the complaints I don't think harrisonians are ok some people don't have the financial needs to move out so just speak for your self you must be blind to what's going on in town.

You must be one of those high salaried employee of Harrison, speak for yourself. The people that work in the private sector do not have the same luxury as you do, don't judge anyone or even for a minute think that you know what the hard working american with a family to support is worried about. I support you with my tax dollars.

DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR US!!!!!!! WE'RE NOT STUCK HERE.......THERE ARE EXITS EVERYWHERE! WE CAN LEAVEHENEVER

whenever WE WANT......WE DON'T WANT TO....WE'RE OK! STOP WORRYING...... i don't understand why when anyone writes something on this post about how harrison S**ks most of you get all defensive and offended because all i read here is complaints about how bad harrison has gotten.

believe me i'm not worried

Sounds like a blast. Do you know where these people hang out?

Yeah, sounds like a serious party to me.

I heard the party is held regularly at some house on William Street or at some unnamed realty office in town!

They say that a good time is always had by all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harrison and pround of it

I moved out because it got so bad

If you all did not move out then they all would not have got in. You gave your aparment or house to all the bad or low live people.