Board of Education Member Zibby Viscuso

Guest Town Observer

Guest Town Observer

The Viscuso Family has done very well in Kearny for many years. What has Mr Viscuso really done for our Schools? Has the Viscuso Family involved themselves for the purpose of self interest? My how interesting it is to see what civic involvement can do and how rewarding it can be for some families.

Guest Guest

The Viscuso Family has done very well in Kearny for many years. What has Mr Viscuso really done for our Schools? Has the Viscuso Family involved themselves for the purpose of self interest? My how interesting it is to see what civic involvement can do and how rewarding it can be for some families.

Since Mr. Viscuso was just recently elected to the board, why don't we give him some time and follow his voting record before anyone starts trashing him and his family. He has done more for the residents of Kearny over the years than anyone else I can remember. More people should be like him so that honor and integrity would become commonplace in town again.

Guest Guest

Yes, I'm guessing that Mr. Viscuso went to run for the sole purpose of getting his family employed in the school district. (Tongue in cheek). So how many of his family members work for the Kearny Board??

The Fire Department, on the other hand, is done by a State test, so, good job throwing around baseless accusations to try and tarnish someone. Stay classy.

Guest Guest

This is so obnoxious. If you had any facts to use against him, I assume you would have posted them.

The Viscuso Family is a well respected Family in town. What has Mr. viscuso done for our schools you ask , more than you could dream of doing. It takes more than one person to run the B.O.E.. As per jobs they took the reguired tests and passed, don`t knock them because you failed.

Guest Guest

You've got to be kidding me. The Republicans just gained control of the Board, and one of them got his cousin appointed as interim superintendent.

And you're criticizing Viscuso? For what?

You right wingers are disgusting. You lie constantly, and you have absolutely no shame.

Guest Town Watch

You've got to be kidding me. The Republicans just gained control of the Board, and one of them got his cousin appointed as interim superintendent.

You right wingers are disgusting. You lie constantly, and you have absolutely no shame.

Oh I forgot we have a Democratic Mayor Santos so Zibby is a Democrat, I guess when the Republicans take control of the council Zibby will go back to being a Republican? With the upcoming town budget cuts lets see if the Viscuco boys take a demotion to save their brother firefighter who could possibly be laid off due to no money. Its safe to say Zibby is in the Mayor's Camp.

• 1 month later...
Guest Town Watch

Oh I forgot we have a Democratic Mayor Santos so Zibby is a Democrat, I guess when the Republicans take control of the council Zibby will go back to being a Republican? With the upcoming town budget cuts lets see if the Viscuco boys take a demotion to save their brother firefighter who could possibly be laid off due to no money. Its safe to say Zibby is in the Mayor's Camp.

Layoffs are coming for firefighters, will the Viscuso boys make a sacifice for their brother firefighters, Zibby has taught his sons well.

• 5 months later...
Guest Housekeeper

The truth ALWAYS comes out over time. You should be careful what you pit in writing. Let's see, you made (2) statements, the first, "Republicans just gained control of the Board", that would be lie number 1, first of all there is no PARTY lines in the BOE, or should I say, there should be no party lines in the BOE. If you check the declared party affiliation with the Hudson County Clerk you will find out who is a Dem and who is a Rep, and you will find out your statement made is WRONG. Statement number 2, "one of them got his cousin appointed as interim superintendent", that would be lie number 2, because the Super is NOT related, not even remotely, to any member of the Board.

So you made 2 statements, as it turns out both statements are lies. The only thing you said correctly would be your last line, but for that to be accurate you would have to say that while you are looking in a mirror!

Guest Guest

The truth ALWAYS comes out over time. You should be careful what you pit in writing. Let's see, you made (2) statements, the first, "Republicans just gained control of the Board", that would be lie number 1, first of all there is no PARTY lines in the BOE, or should I say, there should be no party lines in the BOE. If you check the declared party affiliation with the Hudson County Clerk you will find out who is a Dem and who is a Rep, and you will find out your statement made is WRONG. Statement number 2, "one of them got his cousin appointed as interim superintendent", that would be lie number 2, because the Super is NOT related, not even remotely, to any member of the Board.

So you made 2 statements, as it turns out both statements are lies. The only thing you said correctly would be your last line, but for that to be accurate you would have to say that while you are looking in a mirror!

The five members now in control vote as a bloc. Which one do you claim isn't a Republican? Leadbeater? Campbell? Castelli?

Give us a break.

Guest More bad info

The five members now in control vote as a bloc. Which one do you claim isn't a Republican? Leadbeater? Campbell? Castelli?

Give us a break.

Wow, you my friend are dumber than dirt and you have no credibility. The statement was "the repubs have control of the BOE", for that to be true 5 people in the majority would have to be Republicans, and that o-stupid one is not true. BY THE WAY CAMPBELL IS NOT ON THE BOARD ANYMORE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST 11 MONTHS!!!!!!!

• 5 months later...
Guest The Silent Majority

This is a classic example of "FAMILY FIRST" Vote NO on FAMILY FIRST BOE CANDIDATES DORAN LINDENFELSER LOWERY

Zibby Viscuso is a highly respected man in this town who has served well the people of Kearny. Please join the Kearny Teachers Association (KEA), the Kearny Fire department and the Kearny Police Department and vote for LINDENFELSER ... LOWRY... AND DORAN.... FOLLOW THE FACEBOOK PAGE.

This is so obnoxious. If you had any facts to use against him, I assume you would have posted them.

Exactly. This so-called "topic" is disgusting and obnoxious. If you have something to say against somebody, either his record or his character, then say it.