trespassing list

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

yes. she was evicted. but there was not a chance to evict her through the court system: mother of two and paying top rent!! are you kidding?? good for her!! she did get a house, she is free from all the evil in the gardens, besides she was always nice and polite with everybody including the kids. that is what you supposed to do living in a "project": save your money so you can one day get out!! lesson that people like you will never learn because you are too busy making judgements and watching other people's lives...

Guest Guest
Not in the past, I'm low income and I got one. You just have to have a steady job and had to have that job for some time. You have to show paychecks for the last 6 months and there was no down payment. Been here 2 yrs now, near  the shore area and loving it. Much better than the gardens. Although I did live there for so many years. I had no complaints against the gardens.

I'll bet you live in Keansburg.

Guest guest
she didn't move out she was evicted. So get your story straight that she moved on her own. She did not want to go anywhere but because she let lover boy back in wh she wasn't evenenever he was around she was thrown out. No game playing with the trespassing list that her hubby was on. Sorry.

And this coming from someone in the know?

Guest Guest
try thrown out, not moved out.

Wow, it's really bothering you isn't it? To set the record straight, she moved out. You can verify that with Mike, but you won't bother because you like THINKING she got evicted.

SHE'S OUT, YOUR STUCK THERE. I REPEAT, SHE GOT OUT AND YOU NEVER WILL. ha ha ha

Guest Guest
Wow, it's really bothering you isn't it?  To set the record straight, she moved out. You can verify that with Mike, but you won't bother because you like THINKING she got evicted.

SHE'S OUT, YOUR STUCK THERE.  I REPEAT, SHE GOT OUT AND YOU NEVER WILL. ha ha ha

I have verified it with Mike. Have you? You do realize that it's public record, don't even bother lying.

Guest GUESTTTTT
I have verified it with Mike.  Have you?  You do realize that it's public record, don't even bother lying.

Ok People, Anyone knowing a Senior Citizen living on their own in the Gardens Warn Them to NOT ALLOW *** ****______ into their apartments, especially around the time they get Their checks, She has Stolen from a Family member of mine several times was told by the Police to stay away from Her but is now back on the prowl and was caught at My Family members apartment ....It has been reported to the Police and when Rodgers comes back from Vacation on Monday He will be getting a letter as to what occured....This is someone who should be put Out of the Gardens She prays on the Elderly and Disabled....Pleas watch out for this Women and protect the Seniors from this THIEF........Reason it cannot be taken to court is Family member has Short term Memory and by the time it gets to court She does not remember....Don't mean to sound mean but this Person has no MORALS and will Steal from the Elderly and Disabled...She knows who has memory Problems and will prey on them to steal but make it look like She is just being nice to them......If She dare goes near My Family member again I will be there and take care of the matter Myself....PLEASE SENIORS BE CAREFUL.....WATCH OUT FOR THEM AND THE DISABLED......THANKS

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

big b's weekend bash this saturday. bus will depart at 10 am. must be on the guest list. info posted in the office. dont miss the summers big bash at the shore

Guest Guest
Wow, it's really bothering you isn't it?  To set the record straight, she moved out. You can verify that with Mike, but you won't bother because you like THINKING she got evicted.

SHE'S OUT, YOUR STUCK THERE.  I REPEAT, SHE GOT OUT AND YOU NEVER WILL. ha ha ha

It must be really bothering you just as bad. You keep responding.

Guest Guest
Ok People, Anyone knowing a Senior Citizen living on their own in the Gardens Warn Them to NOT ALLOW *** ****______ into their apartments, especially around the time they get Their checks, She has Stolen from a Family member of mine several times was told by the Police to stay away from  Her but is now back on the prowl and was caught at My Family members apartment ....It has been reported to the Police and when Rodgers comes back from Vacation on Monday He will be getting a letter as to what occured....This is someone who should be put Out of the Gardens    She prays on the Elderly and Disabled....Pleas watch out for this Women and protect the Seniors  from this THIEF........Reason it cannot be taken to court is Family member has  Short term Memory and by the time it gets to court  She does not remember....Don't mean to sound mean  but this Person has no MORALS and will Steal from the Elderly and Disabled...She knows who has memory Problems  and  will prey on them to steal but make it look like She is just being nice to them......If She dare goes near My Family member again I will be there and take care of the matter Myself....PLEASE SENIORS BE CAREFUL.....WATCH OUT FOR THEM AND THE DISABLED......THANKS

I TOO HAVE A SENIOR IN THE HG. SINCE YOU AREN'T PERMITTED TO GIVE HER NAME. CAN YOU AT LEAST SAY APPROX. HOW MANY YRS SHE HAS LIVED IN THE HG? aND WHETHER SHE IS SINGLE, W KIDS OR MIDDLE AGED?

Guest GUEST
What a joke. Verify it with Mike. Like we all don't know she was thrown out. You must be  related.

IF THE 'SAID' PERSON BEING DISCUSSED HAD BEEN EVICTED, WOULD HIS OR HER NAME APPEAR ON THE 'PUBLIC LIST' WRITTEN UP BY THE HOUSING MANAGER; NAMING THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE PREMESIS?

Guest Guest
I don't remember a padlock but I do remember the eviction noticed taped to her door.......

You only get padlock if you have not vacated the premises by eviction date. If you are moved out by eviction date there is no need to get padlock.

Guest Guest
I don't remember a padlock but I do remember the eviction noticed taped to her door.......

that is what happens when you don't have nothing else to do... empty life of yours!! watching other people's doors and houses!! do you have any squeletons in your closet?? I am sure you do... maybe we should start posting them here too... let's all wash the dirty clothes on the internet!! it is going to be fun!!!

too bad you don't put your name on.. but let me guess...are you the one who's husband is on the 6 months trial before he goes to the non-trespassing list because domestic violence or are you the one that has a city job? better yet, maybe you are that one that is suing the city because a fall.. even though everybody knows that you have problems with your foot.

HA HA HA... how fun is that!!! :P:lol::rolleyes:

Guest guest
that is what happens when you don't have nothing else to do... empty life of yours!! watching other people's doors and houses!! do you have any squeletons in your closet?? I am sure you do... maybe we should start posting them here too... let's all wash the dirty clothes on the internet!! it is going to be fun!!!

too bad you don't put your name on.. but let me guess...are you the one who's husband is on the 6 months trial before he goes to the non-trespassing list because domestic violence or are you the one that has a city job? better yet, maybe you are that one that is suing the city because a fall.. even though everybody knows that you have problems with your foot. 

HA HA HA... how fun is that!!! :blink:  :blink:  :lol:

I LOVE IT!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! Is ****** one of those people? Or *****? ..... JUST LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!