trespassing list

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
ha ha back to the mop and broom.

thanks to her BIG mouth

from him :lol:  :lol:

and hubby back to the broom :huh::lol:

Guest Guest
I see another druggie was put on the list. Mike is really doing a fantastic job. This guy is a big druggie and his girlfriend has been taken out with over doses dozens of times. Good job Mike. How can anyone say bad things about the list. Everyone thats on it is real trouble.

HOW COULD A PERSON WHO IS BI POLAR GET A JOB IN HARRISON TRYING TO RUN THE GARDENS && COURTS. THIS IS A DICGRACE TO OUR TOWN . HE IS RUINING THE REPUTATION OF OUR LIVING QUATERS GET RID OF HIM

Guest Guest

thanks to her BIG mouth

from him :angry:  :lol:

HaHa to you pay that big fine you got today!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guest guest

thanks to her BIG mouth

from him :angry:  :lol:

people in this town should really grow up, i'm glad i don't have a town job, this is a free country you should be able to vote for who ever they want, this town is run like a communist town, either you do what they say or you get treated like shit, well let me tell you something i vote for who i want and i say what i want, remember freedom of speech, this is america, so to all of the big shots in town you may have some people on a string as puppets, but you will never have me, and remember the voters. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!

DAN KELLY FOR COUNCILMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
HOW COULD A PERSON WHO IS BI POLAR GET A JOB IN HARRISON TRYING TO RUN THE GARDENS && COURTS. THIS IS A DICGRACE TO OUR TOWN . HE IS RUINING THE REPUTATION OF OUR LIVING QUATERS GET RID OF HIM

He is just an unhappy and lonely person trying to make it up for his lack of habilities on people that he believes is lessen than him. I don't think that is easy to live under somebody's else shadow. His uncle WAS somebody and he will always be a nobody. The memory of Frank Rodgers will be in this town forever... now, about him...he will be forgotten in a blink of an eye... that s sad!!

Guest Guest
HaHa to you pay that big fine you got today!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This shows how dumb and stupid you are. Get the facts right before you start running your big mouth again. I think you are just jealous because I have the means, while you got your job because of your family and you will be forever there because of your dumbiness.... :( and your husband have to fake injuries to not get caught on the drug test!! :lol: Shame on you!!! get a real job first and let me worry about my money!

somethings are just priceless... :angry::D:P

Guest guest

thanks to her BIG mouth

Can you type in English so others can understand what your trying to say?

Guest Guest

you must be one of those people who is afraid of being placed on the list or thrown out. Because the people that don't like him are the ones that are doing drugs, not paying rent or making trouble. Ask anyone that have not been in trouble or who pays rent on time and does not do drugs and they will tell you that he is doing a fine job.WTG MIKE!!

Guest Guest
people in this town should really grow up, i'm glad i don't have a town job, this is a free country you should be able to vote for who ever they want, this town is run like a communist town, either you do what they say or you get treated like shit, well let me tell you something i vote for who i want and i say what i want, remember freedom of speech, this is america, so to all of the big shots in town you may have some people on a string as puppets, but you will never have me, and remember the voters.  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!

DAN KELLY FOR COUNCILMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you his baby's Mama????????????

Guest GUEST

thanks to her BIG mouth

WHAT TYPE OF WORK WAS SHE DOING BEFORE? WHAT DEPT WAS SHE IN BEFORE AND WHAT WAS IS SHE BACK INTO?

DID SHE GET ALL OF HER JOB POSITIONS FROM MIKE'S ASSISTANCE?

Guest GUEST
Someone else got their eviction notice put on their door today. See ya. Another 4 rms will be available aug 1.

IS THAT THE 2ND ONE IN BLDG $*@& ?

OR IS IT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ON THE LOWEST LEVEL?

or it it up IN THE CLOUDS in bldg $!^# ?

Guest Guest
MAYBE IF SHE KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT ONCE IN AWHILE SHE WOULD BE OK.

Why should she keep her mouth shut? Why should anybody keep their mouth shut? Because the powers that be don't like what is being said? Well, too bad! The truth hurts!

Guest GUEST
Why should she keep her mouth shut?  Why should anybody keep their mouth shut?  Because the powers that be don't like what is being said?  Well, too bad!  The truth hurts!

IS THIS THE SAME GIRL THAT WAS A LEADER IN A TENANT ORGANIZATION THAT WAS AT THE GARDENS ABOUT 2 YRS AGO? I DON'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THE GROUP'S MEETINGS ANYMORE.

Guest Guest
Why should she keep her mouth shut?  Why should anybody keep their mouth shut?  Because the powers that be don't like what is being said?  Well, too bad!  The truth hurts!

I agree why should she shut up she is standing up for something thats right. Freedom of speech. Everyone has a right to vote for anyone they want. I hope she takes it all the way and wins.

Good Luck Too You .

Guest guest
IS THIS THE SAME GIRL THAT WAS A LEADER IN A TENANT ORGANIZATION THAT WAS AT THE GARDENS ABOUT 2 YRS AGO?  I DON'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THE GROUP'S MEETINGS ANYMORE.

They no longer have an association. thats what i heard

Guest guest
MAYBE IF SHE KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT ONCE IN AWHILE SHE WOULD BE OK.

I don't get it you are telling her to shut her mouth but yet you are running yours behind a computer. Let me tell you something i think she will be ok actually better then ok she'll be great, she has every right to open her mouth about whats going on. And to let u all know u have the wrong info about what happened, it has nothing to do with elections.

MC

Guest GUEST

thanks to her BIG mouth

from him :D  :)

IS SHE PART OF A GROUP THAT IS BRINGING A 'HARRASSMENT' CLAIM AGAINST A DEPT HEAD, OR IS SHE SEPARATE FROM THAT GROUP AND IS BRINGING A CLAIM ON HER OWN BY HERSELF?

Guest guest
IT IS NOT HIM APARTMENT, SORRY BUT HE HAS BEEN OFF THE LEASE FOR OVER A YEAR.  IF IT IS HIS APARTMENT WHY IS HE SNEAKING IN AND OUT OF THE APARTMENT.

Is this the same young guy who along with his wife 'both' have a "town job"?