trespassing list

Guest Guest

HERE.. HERE.. MY HATS OFF TO WHOEVER HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO ***...  SHE HAS LIVED OFF THE SYSTEM HER WHOLE LIFE, AND BROUGHT HER MESSED UP CHEATING HUSBAND INTO THE GARDENS FROM **... WHY DON'T YOU SEND HIM BACK AND MOVE BACK IN WITH MOMMA DEAR.  SHE'S ANOTHER MISS NOSEY BODY.  MAYBE IF YOU HAD TO LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE GARDENS YOU WOULD BE A DIFFERENT PERSON, BUT AS LONG AS YOU STAY THERE YOU'LL ALWAYS BE PLAIN OLD WHITE TRASH.... BORN AND BRED.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I wouldn't get carried away and say that posting on a computer with no name is standing up to her face to face is standing up to her. Get those balls then you can say hats off. :) Till then keep hiding behind your computer.

Let me start by telling you something,first of all it isn't burning my ass because I could care less about Scum of the Earth like You. Next, I could care less if your family Kill each other one or two less SCUMBAGS LIVING HERE, And the last thing for your INFO, I NEVER STAND OUTSIDE AND WATCH WHAT GOES ON HERE.SO I GUESS YOU HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS OF WHO I AM TO BE WRONG!!!! And yes I can read here and post just like everyone else. Also You & YOUR SCUMBAG FAMILY ARE MAKING TOTAL A$$HOLES of YOURSELVES BY POSTING THIS STUPID SHIT DON"T YOU REALIZE THAT. Goes to show WHAT WHITE TRASH YOU ARE!!!!! Families argue & fight But you ANIMALS NEVER SEEM TO STOP. This is what you teach your kids Boy they will GROW UP JUST LIKE YOU AND THAT IS SAD!!!! I was always told growing up FRIENDS COME & GO BUT FAMILY IS FOR LIFE AND YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. REMEMBER YOUR KIDS when they grow up BECAUSE THE APPLE DOSEN"T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!!!!  I Thank God, that I don't have kids to have to deal with the shit that goes on here, Because if I did I would SURELY KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOURS!!!!  :P  :ninja:  ;)

Does anyone else sense a little anger here, or is it just me? And what exactly is "white trash"? Is that different than black, spanish or chinese trash? Just curious.

Let me start by telling you something,first of all it isn't burning my ass because I could care less about Scum of the Earth like You. Next, I could care less if your family Kill each other one or two less SCUMBAGS LIVING HERE, And the last thing for your INFO, I NEVER STAND OUTSIDE AND WATCH WHAT GOES ON HERE.SO I GUESS YOU HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS OF WHO I AM TO BE WRONG!!!! And yes I can read here and post just like everyone else. Also You & YOUR SCUMBAG FAMILY ARE MAKING TOTAL A$$HOLES of YOURSELVES BY POSTING THIS STUPID SHIT DON"T YOU REALIZE THAT. Goes to show WHAT WHITE TRASH YOU ARE!!!!! Families argue & fight But you ANIMALS NEVER SEEM TO STOP. This is what you teach your kids Boy they will GROW UP JUST LIKE YOU AND THAT IS SAD!!!! I was always told growing up FRIENDS COME & GO BUT FAMILY IS FOR LIFE AND YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. REMEMBER YOUR KIDS when they grow up BECAUSE THE APPLE DOSEN"T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!!!!  I Thank God, that I don't have kids to have to deal with the shit that goes on here, Because if I did I would SURELY KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOURS!!!!  :P  :P  ;)

If you could care less than why are you taking the time to post about it on here? You are no different than anyone else writing on here. You assume that you know who it is writing but you can't be sure. If you really care less, you would read and move on without commenting. So, you are no different than anyone else on here.

I see someone that is on the trespassing list is back in the gardens in and out of his wife's  apt. Mike look at the cameras and you will see who it is.

SOMEBODY BETTER START LOOKIN ON THE CAMERA'S OR THERE WILL BE ALOT OF TROUBLE, IN THE GARDENS AGAIN.

oh please... shut up... go mind your bleeping business and find something else to do or anybody else to bother with your meanness existence and your extreme stinginess . this is getting too old already!!!

and if you are too ignorant to understand what I meanT, just read:

GET A LIFE!!!

if people would just keep themselfs out of trouble and behave halfway descent then every thing would be fine. But tenants act up, argue, the cops come then they get made at the neighbors for calling. But sometimes it happens in the middle of the night . We aren't just going to let them go on with it. That's why your supposed to call. If they get called a number of times then one or the other should be asked to move out. Try getting help for your problems,and lets face it we all have them,but some worst then others. Let's try to improve ourselfs.

It is not HIS apartment, he is not on the lease, he is on the trepassing list therefore he can not have an apartment at the gardens.

And you know that for a fact? Are you sleeping with them? Is your name listed somewhere on their lease? Sounds like an uneducated person making a silly statement here....It really doesn't matter what you THINK you know. LEGALLY it is THEIR apartment.

IT IS NOT HIM APARTMENT, SORRY BUT HE HAS BEEN OFF THE LEASE FOR OVER A YEAR.  IF IT IS HIS APARTMENT WHY IS HE SNEAKING IN AND OUT OF THE APARTMENT.

technically...can you sneak in and out of your own apartment? Who would you be sneaking from?

Something to think about...

if people would just keep themselfs out of trouble and behave halfway descent then every thing would be fine. But tenants act up,  argue, the cops come then they get made at the neighbors for calling. But sometimes it happens in the middle of the night . We aren't just going to let them go on with it. That's why your supposed to call. If they get called a number of times then one or the other should be asked to move out. Try getting help for your problems,and lets face it we all have them,but some worst then others. Let's try to improve ourselfs.

college grad, english major? just guessing....

I think I might actually agree with you, I just can't be bothered making all the corrections.

the list is illegal so they say, but a year later the list is still having names added and not one person did a damn thing about it. Because its legal, thats right legal.All the people on it can't afford a place to live how are they supposed to have a lawyer. Keep trying to get the list changed it will never happen. He's too smart to do something illegal. So forget it. Let me know when you get your lawyer.

And you know that for a fact?  Are you sleeping with them?  Is your name listed somewhere on their lease?  Sounds like an uneducated person making a silly statement here....It really doesn't matter what you THINK you know.  LEGALLY it is THEIR apartment.

If we are talking about the same person, just read the trepassing list and you will see his name on it. And as I mentioned if his name is on that list he cannot be on the lease. Simple as that.If the person that you are referring to is not on the list, then we are talking about two different people.

he's on the list.

Who cares about who is on the list or not...... Shut up with this Stupid shit already and mind you own BUSINESS. Worry about yourselves and your own famlies. If you lived in other Projects, You would have already had your Asses Kicked by the people you are talking about. And THAT AIN"T NO JOKE !!!!! YOUR ALL TROUBLE MAKERS !!!!!

We care the descent people who happen to live here and like it. You must be a shithead to. Talking on here about minding are business. It is our business to let MIke know what's going on. Too bad for you . I guess you don't like to hear what us descent people have to say about the shitheads still hanging around. Get out and stay out. We don't want you here. Sorry. Go sleep on the tracks.