zerO wants the U.S. to fail.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

I'm convinced that our glorious, beloved leader zerO wants the country to fail. That's the only possible explanation for him walking away from the bi-partisan budget that was presented.

zerO is adding 4.1 billion a day to the national debt and he's unconcerned. He's delegated all responsibilities to the dems and gop and he's uninvolved in any of the negotiations.

I'll save all the Loonies the trouble of posting a response....Bush did it.

Guest Patriot

I'm convinced that our glorious, beloved leader zerO wants the country to fail. That's the only possible explanation for him walking away from the bi-partisan budget that was presented.

zerO is adding 4.1 billion a day to the national debt and he's unconcerned. He's delegated all responsibilities to the dems and gop and he's uninvolved in any of the negotiations.

Another moronic lie from the "intelligent" design camp. I'll save you the trouble of answering - "if we fail, it's God's will"

Guest Guest

Another moronic lie from the "intelligent" design camp. I'll save you the trouble of answering - "if we fail, it's God's will"

It's not a lie, 4.1 billion is being added to the national debt every day. You can have your own opinions about Obama but it's not a lie.

Guest Guest

An idiot and a liar.

Guest Proud American

President Obama inherited 2 Wars, TARP I, an unfunded Medicare prescription drug benefit and the worst recession since the Great Depression. Republicans and Democrats have overspent. It will have to be a compromise of cuts and tax increases.

There will be no default. If there's no compromise, the President has the power under the 14th Amendment to honor all debts of the United States of America. And he will. The House of Representatives cannot stop him.

In the mean time, enjoy the theater of hypocrisy from Republicans, most of whom have fed at the government trough for years.

Guest Guest

CBO sends Boehner back to drawing board

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/26/news/economy/debt_ceiling_boehner_bill/index.htm?cnn=yes&hpt=hp_t1

What a joke the Republican are, he just want to cut $851 billion but raise the debt ceiling 900 billion.

Guest KHS English teacher

CBO sends Boehner back to drawing board

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/26/news/economy/debt_ceiling_boehner_bill/index.htm?cnn=yes&hpt=hp_t1

What a joke the Republican are, he just want to cut $851 billion but raise the debt ceiling 900 billion.

"the Republican are", "he just want to" ?? If you were in my class, I'm sorry.

Guest Patriot

President Obama inherited 2 Wars, TARP I, an unfunded Medicare prescription drug benefit and the worst recession since the Great Depression. Republicans and Democrats have overspent. It will have to be a compromise of cuts and tax increases.

There will be no default. If there's no compromise, the President has the power under the 14th Amendment to honor all debts of the United States of America. And he will. The House of Representatives cannot stop him.

In the mean time, enjoy the theater of hypocrisy from Republicans, most of whom have fed at the government trough for years.

zerO is adding 4.1 billion to the debt every day, 3 times the 1.4 billion Bush was adding. But I guess you forgot that little fact.

Guest Proud American

zerO is adding 4.1 billion to the debt every day, 3 times the 1.4 billion Bush was adding. But I guess you forgot that little fact.

Proud American American will play the role of Politifact Checker. Your statement is false.

The 2009 federal budget, which covers September 1, 2008 to August 31, 2009 and was signed by George W. Bush, contained a $1.2 trillion dollar deficit. That's $3.28 billion a day, not $1.4 billion a day.

Yes, the deficits continued and worsened in 2009 and 2010. However, the two wars did not end on January 20, 2009 when Barack Obama became the President. Bush's Medicare prescription drug plan's unfunded $900 billion liability did not go away. And we're still trying to dig out of the the worst recession since the Great Depression, which began in the late summer of 2008.

You also completely ignore that one-half of the deficit would go away if the Bush tax cuts were never enacted, or if they had been allowed to expire last year.