Library

Guest Guest

Guest Board of Election Worker
what are you saying if u live out of town you can't work in town. Sorry doesn't work that way. Half of town workers live out of town.

The important thing is that the out of town folk still come back to town on election day and vote. From the folks on the third floor of town hall to the firefighters. As long as you vote for the county line we here at the Board of Election won't take you off the list. If your challenged vote anyway, nobody know how to fill out those challenger papers anyway and if they do we'll be sure to lose them in transit.

Guest NWO4LIFE

ph34r: YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN LEAVE THE WORKERS IN THE LIBARAY ALONE AND WORKERS IN THE PARK ALONE IS NOT MY FAULT THAT FAT GUY IN THE PARK THAT TALKS ON THE PHONE AND SMOKES HIS CIGGERITES DOES NOT DO NOTHING BUT TAKES OFF WHEN HE WAS NOMORE TIME LEFT TO USE THAT'S NOT RIGHT THE BOSS SHOULD LET THE OTHER 2 GUYS TAKE OFF WITHOUT USING THEIR TIME BECAUSE FAT J*** HAS NO TIME LEFT AND GETTING PAID FOR THE DAYS OFF I SHOULD NOW I CHECK HIS RECORDS HE HAS NOMORE TIME LEFT I GUESS HE THE BIG BROWNIE OF ALL BESIDE B.*. :P:blink:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Seems to me you worry about everyone but yourself, Unless your getting paid to watch them, Just worry about doing your job.        Only if people put as much effort  into getting there job done instead of worry about the next person There would be so much done.

Seems you people forgot the we TAX PAYERS paid your salary and still have something to said dummies

what are you saying if u live out of town you can't work in town. Sorry doesn't work that way. Half of town workers live out of town.

MAYBE THAT'S THE PROBLEM! THE ONES THAT DO LIVE CARE COZ IT EFFECTS THEM TOO. THOSE THAT DON'T CAN GIVE TWO SHITS. IN CASE OF A EMERGENCY HOW LONG DOES IT NOT TAKE THEM TO COME? NO ONE SHOULD BE EXCUSED. ESPECIALLY THE HFD AND THE HPD. COME SNOW SEASON THEY VANISH FROM THE PLANET. THEY DON'T WANT TO DRIVE IN THE SNOW. YET COME PAY DAY I HEAR NO EXCUSES. :rolleyes:

Sounds to me there is an employee in the library with a hair in their ass, only a worker in the library would know what time everyone leaves wow you even know their last names. Do your self a favor stupid and at least try and do the job that was given to you and don't worry about your co-workers. I know E* stays after her time for story hour and other events on Saturdays so think before you talk.

everyone knows the girls in the library wouldn't be cought dead with ******* ** ***** ***...there are some nice ladies in there.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Funny you say all that, I called the Library on Wednesday at 1:45 and I spoke to E* so how did I talk to her if she left at 12? Stop starting trouble in a place where things run fine in fact better than any of the other departments in town.  You people are never happy always looking to start trouble.

bet ya didn't.

I MEAN THE TOWN EMPLOYEES FAT J*** HAD NO TIME LEFT AND HE TOOK OFF 5 DAYS OFF WITH PAY THAT NOT AND OTHER GUY HADS 5 DAYS LEFT AND CAN NOT SAVE 5 DAYS HE NEEDS TO 2 OF 5 DAYS THAT HE CAN SAVE ONLY ONLY 3 DAYS FOR NEXT YEAR NOT RIGHT. SOME PEOPLE CAN SAVE MORE THEN 4 WEEKS BUT SOME PEOPLE CANT SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD REPORT IT TO THE ATTONEY GENERAL OFFICE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TOWN I DID A FEW TIME START COMPLAINING TO TRENTON CALL THE NUMBER IS 609-292-4925 OK

Funny you say all that, I called the Library on Wednesday at 1:45 and I spoke to E* so how did I talk to her if she left at 12? Stop starting trouble in a place where things run fine in fact better than any of the other departments in town.  You people are never happy always looking to start trouble.

u didn't talk to her there. we should leave the library alone. i think those bookworms are hot and wild.

I MEAN THE TOWN EMPLOYEES FAT J***  HAD NO TIME LEFT AND HE TOOK OFF 5 DAYS OFF WITH PAY THAT NOT AND OTHER GUY HADS 5 DAYS LEFT AND CAN NOT SAVE 5 DAYS HE NEEDS TO 2 OF 5 DAYS THAT HE CAN SAVE ONLY ONLY 3 DAYS FOR NEXT YEAR NOT RIGHT. SOME PEOPLE CAN SAVE MORE THEN 4 WEEKS BUT SOME PEOPLE CANT SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD REPORT IT TO THE ATTONEY GENERAL OFFICE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TOWN I DID A FEW TIME START COMPLAINING TO TRENTON CALL THE NUMBER IS 609-292-4925 OK

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU SAID IN ENGLISH.

I MEAN THE TOWN EMPLOYEES FAT J*** HAD NO TIME LEFT AND HE TOOK OFF 5 DAYS OFF WITH PAY THAT NOT AND OTHER GUY HADS 5 DAYS LEFT AND CAN NOT SAVE 5 DAYS HE NEEDS TO 2 OF 5 DAYS THAT HE CAN SAVE ONLY ONLY 3 DAYS FOR NEXT YEAR NOT RIGHT. SOME PEOPLE CAN SAVE MORE THEN 4 WEEKS BUT SOME PEOPLE CANT SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD REPORT IT TO THE ATTONEY GENERAL OFFICE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TOWN I DID A FEW TIME START COMPLAINING TO TRENTON CALL THE NUMBER IS 609-292-4925 OK

I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public!

It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word your saying.

I think everyone is missing the point here.  Forget about who went and 'snitched', these women were wrong.  That's the bottom line.

IF IT TRIPS YOUR TRIGGER SO MUCH, WHY NOT ASK THE 'OTHER WOMEN' IF THEY CARE WHO LEFT, WHENEVER. I DOUBT ANY MATURE, REASONABLE PERSON CARES. MR. MAYOR WAS VERY CONSIDERATE. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK SOMEONE IS GETTING AWAY WITH CRAP? PERSONALLY, I'M GRATEFUL FOR ANY BREAK I GET, ESPECIALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS. PEACE ON EARTH!!!!! AND IF NOT THE WHOLE EARTH, JUST OUR LITTLE CORNER OF IT. PS I AM LEAVING EARLY TODAY.