Media Bias

Guest Loki

I find it incredible, unpatriotic and disgraceful that you would defend a film produced by terrorists that show an american soldier being killed by a sniper.

By calling it "a filmed event in a war zone" leaves me shaking my head, you're a disgusting piece of garbage.

WHERE is there ANY proof that this was "produced by terrorists"?

SCREW YOU and your accusations until you can provide FACTS and not your ASININE accusations.

Soldiers get killed in war and if you're too much of a stupud chickensh*t to acknowledge that then TS.

YOU are an ignorant, tunnel-visioned, blind to the facts, biased piece of garbage.

Again, SCREW YOU and your hiding behind accusations of anyone being unpatriotic. Facing FACTS is NOT unpatriotic you stupid twit! All your blind, flag waving, chest thumping pseudo patriotism doesn't change reality you jingoistic POS!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it incredible, unpatriotic and disgraceful that you would defend a film produced by terrorists that show an american soldier being killed by a sniper.

By calling it "a filmed event in a war zone" leaves me shaking my head, you're a disgusting piece of garbage.

Either provide PROOF that this was anything but a portrayal of actual events and was "produced by terrorists" or SHUT THE F**K UP! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT AND FACE THE TRUTH ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

I find it incredible that you claim to be "Concrned Citizen" yet are so unwilling to accept the facts as they are.

WHERE is your evidence that it was anything BUT an event in a war zone?

Just MORE BS from a wanker with blinders on.

So, you're implying you find it patriotic to turn one's head from reality?

Gee, I've been called a "disgusting piece of garbage" by a talking a**hole, I feel sooooooo bad.

Stick ypur head back up your a** and continue ignoring reality.

I find it incredoble. unpatriotic, and disgraceful the idiots like you are so willing to close their eyes to the facts and so willing to believe the lies they've been told to supposedly justify an ill-advised, poorly planned war of choice.

Stumble back to the bar and have another beer you bar-room 'patriot'.

Was the film shot on Omaha Beach on 06/06/44 produced by terrorisyts?

Was it unpatriotic and disgraceful?

Was the film shot on the beaches of iwo Jima produced by terrorists?

Was it unpatriotic and disgraceful?

Speak up Mister Self-Righteous!

Or Shut Up!

I would find it incredible, IF your allegation was true, that there's been no major outcry by the White House or Pentagon, until I hear othewise I think I'll just have to conclude thet you're full of crap.

I find it incredoble. unpatriotic, and disgraceful the idiots like you are so willing to close their eyes to the facts and so willing to believe the lies they've been told to supposedly justify an ill-advised, poorly planned war of choice.

Stumble back to the bar and have another beer you bar-room 'patriot'.

Exactly why is YOURS the enlightened position?? Perhaps, you regurgitate the liberal mantra, and only believe what YOU are told.

I don't think people who disagree with me are unpatriotic, but I do feel that they dismiss the potential dangers that we face. Is it possible that I'm wrong, absolutely, but, if we use my philosophy that this is indeed a war, and I'm wrong then at least we're moving forward. If we use your philosophy that they will only bother us if we bother them, kind of like a bees nest, we will see hundreds, or thousands die.

Guest Patriot
Exactly why is YOURS the enlightened position??  Perhaps, you regurgitate the liberal mantra, and only believe what YOU are told.

I don't think people who disagree with me are unpatriotic, but I do feel that they dismiss the potential dangers that we face.  Is it possible that I'm wrong, absolutely, but, if we use my philosophy that this is indeed a war, and I'm wrong then at least we're moving forward.  If we use your philosophy that they will only bother us if we bother them, kind of like a bees nest, we will see hundreds, or thousands die.

Looks like "Concerned Citizen" got all the Kool-aiders panties in a bind. But he's right, I haven't read one word from the Kool-aiders saying CNN was wrong for airing a terrorist tape. Why anyone would defend the terrorists and CNN is mind- boggling. Makes you wonder who's side they're on.

Looks like "Concerned Citizen"  got all the Kool-aiders panties in a bind.  But he's right, I haven't read one word from the Kool-aiders saying CNN was wrong for airing a terrorist tape. Why anyone would defend the terrorists and CNN is mind- boggling. Makes you wonder who's side they're on.

I haven't read one word from the White House or Pentagon press offices saying CNN was wrong so apparently it's just WANKERS like YOU that think so.

Exactly why is YOURS the enlightened position??  Perhaps, you regurgitate the liberal mantra, and only believe what YOU are told.

YOU are the one with a consistently "holier than thou" attitude so SCREW YOU TOO!

I've had more than enough of neo-Nazi-cons accusing anyone who doen't agree with them of being unpatriotic-SCREW YOU ALL! and TWICE to a supposedly concerned citizen.

I challenge those who seem to think people don't get killed in war. Go take a walk thru town and imagine there COULD be someone in every window aiming a gun at you becaiuse you've invaded their country. Imagine EVERY vehicle passing by MIGHT contain a bomb. THAT's the reality of war! Not some poseur dancing around an aircraft carrier proclaiming "Mission Accomplished"! If the mission were accomplished why are so many still dying 3 years later? If you think it's wrong for reality to be honestly portrayed then go stick your heads back in the sand.

Looks like "Concerned Citizen"  got all the Kool-aiders panties in a bind.  But he's right, I haven't read one word from the Kool-aiders saying CNN was wrong for airing a terrorist tape. Why anyone would defend the terrorists and CNN is mind- boggling. Makes you wonder who's side they're on.

Terrorist tape?

Your evidence of source is what?

Even IF it was a tape from an unmanned security camera what's the difference? It's either factual or noy. WHAT is YOUR problem with FACTS?

Just MORE of YOUR LIES and innuendo with NO FACTUAL BASIS!

I don't think people who disagree with me are unpatriotic, but I do feel that they dismiss the potential dangers that we face. 

Well, Concerned Citizen labeled me unpatriotic as well as "a disgusting piece of garbage" for disagreeing with him(or her?) so my 'enlightened' position is that Concerned Citizen can kiss my 100% American ass!

And NO, I don't believe what I'm told by only one source but a perfect example of my thought is I'm more willing to believe the combined thoughts of SIXTEEN US intelligence agencies than one arrogant little cowboy and his henchmen. From that perspective I think his actions have been misguided at best and and based on lies and deception.

I don't think people who disagree with me are unpatriotic, but I do feel that they dismiss the potential dangers that we face.  Is it possible that I'm wrong, absolutely, but, if we use my philosophy that this is indeed a war, and I'm wrong then at least we're moving forward.  If we use your philosophy that they will only bother us if we bother them, kind of like a bees nest, we will see hundreds, or thousands die.

It IS a war, I'd be a lot more comfortable with it if we were fighting the true enemy, something Saddam HAS NOT been proven to be. He's a peripheral enemy at best and at worst the target of the cowboy's personal vendetta.

Guest Radagast

Ah, but Loki … where were you in 2003 when folks like me who spoke out against this folly were being called unpatriotic or worse. However, you defend the wingnuts on this board who still do the same?

Terrorism isn’t an enemy it’s a label that lately has been tossed around very freely. The original patriots of our country were doubtless thought of as ‘terrorists’ by the British. Today we define it as an idea that your religious or political beliefs are so right and so just that even killing innocent people to help propagate those beliefs is justified. People who follow this idea are called ‘terrorists’. I just call them crazy people. As we have seen, they live in secret cells together. They plot and plan operations in their secret world over years that are difficult or impossible to stop. They blend into whatever society they are in until they are ready to strike.

Now, what does a military operation in Iraq have to do with them? Absolutely nothing. Maybe it makes you feel better to think that fighting a traditional military war half way around the world is somehow keeping ‘terrorists busy over there’? Well, I think that’s just plain silly but I don’t think you’re unpatriotic for your wishful thinking. All I know for sure is that BushCo’s adherence to that notion has lost almost 3000 of our best and brightest, over one hundred thousand Iraqi’s (Remember them? The ones we’re supposed to be saving?) and well over $300 billion. The latest result of this effort has been to spawn a full scale civil war which IMHO will end with the partitioning of the country. While BushCo has been achieving these wondrous things, the crazy people have bombed London and Madrid.

Pardon me if I don’t feel all warm, fuzzy and safe. That $3 hundred billion could have gone a long way toward truly protecting us but now its gone. For what?

Guest Joe "TailGunner" McCar

Liberal Mantra? How about that neo=Bazi-con mantra?

I'm SO proud of the way these folks have built on the foundations I laid, after all, I was one of the original terrorists. People don't agree with you? Accuse them of communist tendicies and scare others. These days we replace 'communist' with 'terrorist' but the tactics are the same.

People won't vote for your man? They must be terrorist sympathizers.

People want the truth displayed? They must be "disgraceful pieces of garbage" that sympathize with terrorists.

People don't think it's Okay for the Executive Branch to make 'law' and trample the Constitution? MUST be terroris tbastards!

Remember! FACTS are NOT important, just chant "terrorist sympathizer" and unpatriotic and my legacy will continue.

If only some damn pest like Murrow doesn't come along again ................... :angry:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By using the phrase "you're a disgusting piece of garbage" you've gone in one easy step from being one side of the debate to being a sanctimonious, pompous, tunnel-visioned, pea-brained, goose-stepping, mother-effing A**HOLE!

If you want to throw mud, in the poorly used words of a pissant cowboy:

BRING IT ON!

It flies BOTH ways WANKER!

Ah, but Loki … where were you in 2003 when folks like me who spoke out against this folly were being called unpatriotic or worse. However, you defend the wingnuts on this board who still do the same?

Terrorism isn’t an enemy it’s a label that lately has been tossed around very freely. The original patriots of our country were doubtless thought of as ‘terrorists’ by the British. Today we define it as an idea that your religious or political beliefs are so right and so just that even killing innocent people to help propagate those beliefs is justified. People who follow this idea are called ‘terrorists’. I just call them crazy people. As we have seen, they live in secret cells together. They plot and plan operations in their secret world over years that are difficult or impossible to stop. They blend into whatever society they are in until they are ready to strike.

Now, what does a military operation in Iraq have to do with them? Absolutely nothing.  Maybe it makes you feel better to think that fighting a traditional military war half way around the world is somehow keeping ‘terrorists busy over there’? Well, I think that’s just plain silly but I don’t think you’re unpatriotic for your wishful thinking. All I know for sure is that BushCo’s adherence to that notion has lost almost 3000 of our best and brightest, over one hundred thousand Iraqi’s (Remember them? The ones we’re supposed to be saving?) and well over $300 billion. The latest result of this effort has been to spawn a full scale civil war which IMHO will end with the partitioning of the country.  While BushCo has been achieving these wondrous things, the crazy people have bombed London and Madrid.

Pardon me if I don’t feel all warm, fuzzy and safe. That $3 hundred billion could have gone a long way toward truly protecting us but now its gone. For what?

I've been waiting six months to find out what the Democratic plan to make us more safe, they ran on a "We're not them platform." So, please, Rad enlighten me.

Each and every one of the three thousand is sad indeed, at least as sad as the three thousand who showed up to work one day. You and I disagree that these things are connected, that this is, in fact, a new "world war" for lack of a better term. But, I do not think the lives of our soldiers was callously disregarded by this (or any other administration.) BTW, you called them our "best and brightest", obviously a fracture has occurred between you and John Kerry's camp.

As for the blending in of this enemy, the only true option is infiltration, which will put more lives in harm's way. And I dare say that "Congressional oversight" could doom that particular mission before it ever gets started. It's high time we got down and dirty, they already live there.

Again, to those who disagree with me, I make no challenge to their patriotism; I do reserve the right to question whose side CNN is on however. Philosophically speaking, I think these people are wrong, not unpatriotic.

I could go on, but there are people on this site who will never understand this civil debate. God Bless.

Liberal Mantra?  How about that neo=Bazi-con mantra?

I'm SO proud of the way these folks have built on the foundations I laid, after all, I was one of the original terrorists.  People don't agree with you?  Accuse them of communist tendicies and scare others.  These days we replace 'communist' with 'terrorist' but the tactics are the same.

People won't vote for your man?  They must be terrorist sympathizers.

People want the truth displayed?  They must be "disgraceful pieces of garbage" that sympathize with terrorists.

People don't think it's Okay for the Executive Branch to make 'law' and trample the Constitution?  MUST be terroris tbastards!

Remember!  FACTS are NOT important, just chant "terrorist sympathizer" and unpatriotic and my legacy will continue.

If only some damn pest like Murrow doesn't come along again ................... :angry:

Now, for uncivil debate. Whoever you are, you need to do a little research. You throw the term Nazi around like its simple rhetoric. I don't care which side your on, or your personal political views, but at no time in this country's grand history have we even come close to behaving like Nazi's.

Oh, and please don't tell me of the Japanese internment during WWII. That was wrong, but hardly Nazi like. You're disdain for your "enemies" is misguided.

I don't care which side your on, or your personal political views, but at no time in this country's grand history have we even come close to behaving like Nazi's. 

Oh, and please don't tell me of the Japanese internment during WWII.  That was wrong, but hardly Nazi like.  You're disdain for your "enemies" is misguided.

I disagree, I think when a democratic countriy's leadership acts as if THEY ALONE decide what the law will be and when they act as if they themselves are above the law that is VERY Nazi-like.

And the internment camps? Rounding up people based SOLELY on their ethnicity and imprisoning them is NOT Nazi-like? WHAT history books have YOU been reading? I happen to have a good friend who's family was in one of those camps and if the imprisoment of AMERICAN CITIZENS without due process is not Nazi-like then nothing is.

Oh, and please don't tell me of the Japanese internment during WWII.  That was wrong, but hardly Nazi like.  You're disdain for your "enemies" is misguided.

Citizens were rounded up by their own government, imprisoned for no other reason than their heritage and that's not Nazi-like? Are you drunk, high, delusional, or do you really have that little a sense of history?

Oh, and please don't try to tell me they weren't imprisoned It can be a suite at the Hotel Pierre, if you're not allowed to leave when you want to you are imprisoned.

I've been waiting six months to find out what the Democratic plan to make us more safe, they ran on a "We're not them platform."  So, please, Rad enlighten me.

I've been waiting several years to hear what the Republican plan is to make us more safe.

"Stay the Course" is NOT a plan. it's a cheesy, meaningless sound-bite that eve the little cowboy has denied lately.

Guest BushBacker
I've been waiting several years to hear what the Republican plan is to make us more safe.

"Stay the Course" is NOT a plan. it's a cheesy, meaningless sound-bite that eve the little cowboy has denied lately.

You're still waiting because you get all your news from left wing bloggers. Switch over to Fox and be enlightened.

Guest Patriot
Citizens were rounded up by their own government, imprisoned for no other reason than their heritage and that's not Nazi-like?  Are you drunk, high, delusional, or do you really have that little a sense of history?

Oh, and please don't try to tell me they weren't imprisoned  It can be a suite at the Hotel Pierre, if you're not allowed to leave when you want to you are imprisoned.

I don't know why you would have a problem with this, after all, this round-up was ordered by a defeatocratic president , FDR.

Citizens were rounded up by their own government, imprisoned for no other reason than their heritage and that's not Nazi-like?  Are you drunk, high, delusional, or do you really have that little a sense of history?

Oh, and please don't try to tell me they weren't imprisoned  It can be a suite at the Hotel Pierre, if you're not allowed to leave when you want to you are imprisoned.

I never said they weren't imprisoned, I said that it was wrong. (You could go back and re-read it, its there.) But, that doesn't make it Nazi like. You're talking about mass murderers. You'll forgive me if I fail to make the connection between internment and murder.