anti-American Loonies

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

The far left Loonies are now complaining about the patriotic displays (USA, USA, USA chants) of Americans proud of the accomplishments of our military in taking down UBL. They believe it may be upsetting to the muslim world. Make me puke.

Guest Proud American

The far left Loonies are now complaining about the patriotic displays (USA, USA, USA chants) of Americans proud of the accomplishments of our military in taking down UBL. They believe it may be upsetting to the muslim world. Make me puke.

I live in a free country. I'm a proud American who lives in a country where every citizen's rights are protected under the Constitution. I respect differences of opinion. Free Speech. Free Assembly. Free exercise of any Religion. I respect the person chanting USA and the one not.

Family members of the 3,000 victims of 9/11 are not chanting or flag waving. They are relieved that justice has been done. Many of those family members and survivors joined President Barack Obama at Ground Zero today in solemn remembrance of their loved ones.

Guest Patriot

I live in a free country. I'm a proud American who lives in a country where every citizen's rights are protected under the Constitution. I respect differences of opinion. Free Speech. Free Assembly. Free exercise of any Religion. I respect the person chanting USA and the one not.

Family members of the 3,000 victims of 9/11 are not chanting or flag waving. They are relieved that justice has been done. Many of those family members and survivors joined President Barack Obama at Ground Zero today in solemn remembrance of their loved ones.

Are you aware that zerO's Justice Dept. is still investigating the CIA agents that water-boarded the terrorists at Gitmo, and my bring charges against them?? Makes you wonder who's side our glorious leader is really on.

Guest Patriot

Are you aware that zerO's Justice Dept. is still investigating the CIA agents that water-boarded the terrorists at Gitmo, and my bring charges against them?? Makes you wonder who's side our glorious leader is really on.

No it doesn't, but I do wonder whose side YOU are on.

Guest Guest

The jingoism should make you puke but you're too uninformed to know what it means. Civilized people don't act that way about a death - any death. We may be relieved and grateful that it happened but celebrations like you would have when your team wins a soccer match are in poor taste. It reflects immaturity and it certainly isn't Christian. Would Jesus act like that - I don't think so.

Remember when the WTC came down and some people in other countries were celebrating? When we act like they did, we invite comparisons, diminishing ourselves in the eyes of our allies. That's not smart.

You wouldn't understand that either.

There are mature people and people who are not as mature. Some people conduct themselves with dignity. If they're wrong, they admit it and move on. Other people think they are never wrong. They think that being a jerk is a sign of toughness. If you ask them, politely, to move over so you can pass, they'll give you a look, a smart remark and maybe the finger. It's not hard to figure out which kind of person you are. I don't want my country represented that way.

Guest Patriot

The jingoism should make you puke but you're too uninformed to know what it means. Civilized people don't act that way about a death - any death. We may be relieved and grateful that it happened but celebrations like you would have when your team wins a soccer match are in poor taste. It reflects immaturity and it certainly isn't Christian. Would Jesus act like that - I don't think so.

Remember when the WTC came down and some people in other countries were celebrating? When we act like they did, we invite comparisons, diminishing ourselves in the eyes of our allies. That's not smart.

You wouldn't understand that either.

There are mature people and people who are not as mature. Some people conduct themselves with dignity. If they're wrong, they admit it and move on. Other people think they are never wrong. They think that being a jerk is a sign of toughness. If you ask them, politely, to move over so you can pass, they'll give you a look, a smart remark and maybe the finger. It's not hard to figure out which kind of person you are. I don't want my country represented that way.

You leftist, limp-wristed cupcakes make me puke. You're comparing terrorists celebrating killing 3,000 innocent people with americans celebrating the killing of the mastermind of those mass murders?? You're one of the dumbest people on earth.

Guest Proud American

President Barack Obama is on the side of the United States Constitution and the rule of law. If charges are brought, the agent or agents' rights will have the protections afforded by the Constituion to all citizens.

Guest Guest

You must mean being civilized like when O.J. Simpson got aquitted of killing two white Americans in a bogus circus of a trial in California. The dominately crowd of black people jumped out of there seats 5 feet high in jubilation of the not guilty verdict even though two innocent people were viciously murdered at a young age by Simpson. Now that's civilization. Simpson is nothing but a serial murder/criminal is nothing but a thug who is in jail, again, for armed robbery with a gun. What about the black guy who smashed an innocent white truck drivers head in so bad with a brick that he was almost killed after a jury of blacks aquitted the Police of any wrongdoing. The black guy was considered a hero to his race and was given 3 months probation during which he later stood on the courthouse steps and said he wished he would have killed him. Now that's civilization. What about Al Sharpton conspiring to sue the NYPD and ruined four Officers careers by staging an alleged Police rape of a teenager. I saw an anonymous interview of her a few weeks ago and she got millions from the NYPD for this act of malicious prosecution, filing a false Police among other crimes ans was never charged and Federal Informant Sharpton made his bones so to say.

Sharpton is a Federal Informant against the black race to this day. A very civilized arrogant backstabber who reports crimes on his own peoples, that's what you say, for the grip. Live and learn.

Guest Guest
You leftist, limp-wristed cupcakes make me puke. You're comparing terrorists celebrating killing 3,000 innocent people with americans celebrating the killing of the mastermind of those mass murders?? You're one of the dumbest people on earth.

Wrong, stupid. I said you wouldn't understand it and you don't. I'm telling you that when we act the same way about someone's death as we act about winning a football game, the rest of the world doesn't like it. We can pretend that other countries don't see us as arrogant but in point of fact, sometimes they do. That's where the term "ugly American" came from. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_American_(epithet)]

Slowly, a little bit at a time, the United States is headed down the path every great power has ever taken. Without exception, every great power has declined because it became arrogant and cocky and forgot the lessons that made it great in the first place. That's the stage we're at but you're too stubborn to admit the fact that we are subject to the same forces as the rest of the world. You can strut all you want. The forces of nature aren't impressed.

Guest Guest

You must mean being civilized like when O.J. Simpson got aquitted of killing two white Americans in a bogus circus of a trial in California. The dominately crowd of black people jumped out of there seats 5 feet high in jubilation of the not guilty verdict even though two innocent people were viciously murdered at a young age by Simpson. Now that's civilization. Simpson is nothing but a serial murder/criminal is nothing but a thug who is in jail, again, for armed robbery with a gun. What about the black guy who smashed an innocent white truck drivers head in so bad with a brick that he was almost killed after a jury of blacks aquitted the Police of any wrongdoing. The black guy was considered a hero to his race and was given 3 months probation during which he later stood on the courthouse steps and said he wished he would have killed him. Now that's civilization. What about Al Sharpton conspiring to sue the NYPD and ruined four Officers careers by staging an alleged Police rape of a teenager. I saw an anonymous interview of her a few weeks ago and she got millions from the NYPD for this act of malicious prosecution, filing a false Police among other crimes ans was never charged and Federal Informant Sharpton made his bones so to say.

Sharpton is a Federal Informant against the black race to this day. A very civilized arrogant backstabber who reports crimes on his own peoples, that's what you say, for the grip. Live and learn.

No, that's not what I mean. I didn't like any of that either. Could you make your racism any more obvious?