Juicy Gossip

Guest Guess Who

LET ME GUESS SHE PISSED YOU OFF NOW YOUR TRYING TO HURT HER I THINK YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO  DIG DEEPER THEN THAT. I DON'T THINK SHE'LL CARE THAT PEOPLE SEE HER SMOKING & TALKING ON THE PHONE. TRULEY I DON'T THINK ANYONE WILL CARE.

Keep talking she is so sexy when she is mad. She gets these eyes to kill.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT THEY DO IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE JELOUSE. AND I TAKE IT YOUR NOT IN HER TOP 5 PEOPLE TO CALL.  IF IT UPSETS YOU SO MUCH CALL HER AND TELL HER INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND THE COMPUTER. TRUST ME I WORK WITH HER AND SHE REALLY IS NOT THAT BAD. THICK HEADED BUT NOT BAD I HAVE YET TO SEE HER BACK DOWN FROM ANYTHING. AND SHE HAS BUMBED HEADS WITH SOME BIG PEOPLE AND ALWAYS CAME OUT SMILING. SO CALL HER SEE WHAT HAPPENS. EVERYONE IN TOWN KNOWS HER PHONE NUMBER. OR TRY THE PHONE BOOK. BE THE BIGGER PERSON.

Yea I am jelouse not of her but her husband, I think she is hot.

Oh stop crying your brother is in jail boowho get over it. excuse me while i take this phonecall and light up a cigarette. Sorry i only smoke not like you sniff sniff pop another pill low life. Get a job stop wathching me really my life is not as intresting as you think.

Yours Truly, MOWW

I guess you ar pretty intresting something good must be going on in your life if you are on the phone all the time. Who could you be talking to and how can you have so much to talk about? Only time will tell.

people really need to mind their own business, she is doing her job and everyone likes her, why are people trying to ruin her life with all of this bull****???? oh i forgot some people have nothing else better to do with their lives. so get a life and mind you're oen business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree she is a good girl leave her alone.

I AGREE WITH THAT, THIS WOMAN DRIVES AROUND EVERYDAY IN A TOWN VEHICLE WITH A CELL PHONE STUCK TO HER HEAR WHILE SHE PUFFS AWAY ON A CIGARRET,  PLEASE THIS LADY REPRESENTS OUR TOWN?  WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? THE MAYOR SHOULD TALK TO HER.  THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS TOWN EMPLYEES LITTERING OUR TOWN, TOWN EMPLOYEES SMOKING IN THE DUGOUT DURING BASEBALL SEASON OR EVEN COACHES SMOKING NEAR CHILDREN IN OUTDOOR SPORTS, THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

Oh please get a job you are writing about her at 9:33am

Tell me how Town Employee's are allowed to drive around in Town Vehicles,Smoke,Talk on Cellphones for all the Public to see.Why isn't anything ever done about this? It Really needs to STOP!! We have a certain Employee who does Meals On Wheels and Brings the Town Vehicle home to the Gardens.The Mayor Really Needs to be INFORMED of this.Mark My WORDS It Will BE ADDRESSED TO HIM.We also have Town Employee's that work in LibaryPark with Cigarettes Hanging out of their Mouths, it is Disgusting. Smoking SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED WHILE WORKING. THAT is why there are such things as Breaks & LUNCHES.

[/quote

You call this juicy gossip

Merk this ahole leave her alone. Get your own life.

Tell me how Town Employee's are allowed to drive around in Town Vehicles,Smoke,Talk on Cellphones for all the Public to see.Why isn't anything ever done about this? It Really needs to STOP!! We have a certain Employee who does Meals On Wheels and Brings the Town Vehicle home to the Gardens.The Mayor Really Needs to be INFORMED of this.Mark My WORDS It Will BE ADDRESSED TO HIM.We also have Town Employee's that work in LibaryPark with Cigarettes Hanging out of their Mouths, it is Disgusting. Smoking SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED WHILE WORKING. THAT is why there are such things as Breaks & LUNCHES.

[/quote

You call this juicy gossip

enough with who smokes and who talks on their cell, lets get back to the real topic who is sleeping with who?

I AGREE WITH THAT, THIS WOMAN DRIVES AROUND EVERYDAY IN A TOWN VEHICLE WITH A CELL PHONE STUCK TO HER HEAR WHILE SHE PUFFS AWAY ON A CIGARRET,  PLEASE THIS LADY REPRESENTS OUR TOWN?  WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? THE MAYOR SHOULD TALK TO HER.  THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS TOWN EMPLYEES LITTERING OUR TOWN, TOWN EMPLOYEES SMOKING IN THE DUGOUT DURING BASEBALL SEASON OR EVEN COACHES SMOKING NEAR CHILDREN IN OUTDOOR SPORTS, THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

why do you find yourself looking at her everday? Jelouse???

What's up with the 3 quotes. they have nothing to do with eachother.

There is something really wrong with some of you people.

You can do alot of damage to people and their families with rumor and innuendo.  If you have such an issue about dishing dirty laundry, wouldn't it be more productive to contact the spouse, so that maybe people can work their problems out, rather than spreading such garbage on here?

I hope that your house is in order if you are going to trash on here.

Really now!

You think someone is going to go up to someone elses husban or wife and say your spouse is cheating you, try to work on your problems oh please give me abreak. If someone came up to me & said that i would punch them in the face.

Just mind your own bussiness

B)

Ok lets leave the election alone for a little while and guess what town employees are sleeping with each other.

WOW people are starting to get nervous i know 2 people who aren't even talking to each other. What's the matter the lovers had a fight or are you just to chicken to keep the flame burning. I know you 2 really can't stay away from eachother. Remeber you said you love the rush of sneaking around. Don't be mad B) mabey someday you can be together (after your divorces.)

:angry:

WOW people are starting to get nervous i know 2 people who aren't even talking to each other. What's the matter the lovers had a fight or are you just to chicken to keep the flame burning. I know you 2 really can't stay away from eachother. Remeber you said you love the rush of sneaking around. Don't be mad :angry:  mabey someday you can be together (after your divorces.)

Details please

:angry:

WOW people are starting to get nervous i know 2 people who aren't even talking to each other. What's the matter the lovers had a fight or are you just to chicken to keep the flame burning. I know you 2 really can't stay away from eachother. Remeber you said you love the rush of sneaking around. Don't be mad :angry:  mabey someday you can be together (after your divorces.)

Wow that is messed up, you probaly know what you know because they told you and then you hang it on the line. Some friend you are with friends like you who needs enemies

people really need to mind their own business, she is doing her job and everyone likes her, why are people trying to ruin her life with all of this bull****???? oh i forgot some people have nothing else better to do with their lives. so get a life and mind you're oen business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you her boyfriend or husband

Guest Guest51
There is something really wrong with some of you people.

You can do alot of damage to people and their families with rumor and innuendo.  If you have such an issue about dishing dirty laundry, wouldn't it be more productive to contact the spouse, so that maybe people can work their problems out, rather than spreading such garbage on here?

I hope that your house is in order if you are going to trash on here.

Really now!

I agree with you that a lot of damage can be done to these families but it is of their own doings if they are messing around on their spouses or signifigant others , so to be caught deserves them right...and the damage is of their own doings.....what ever happened to being true to each other....so what ever happens to them they deserve!

Guest STATING THE OBVIOUS!!&#3

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?????? Leave this girl alone. Does she blow her smoke in your face while she is driving by? Yeah I didn't think so. How does her smoking or talking on the phone bother you? What effect could it possibly have on you?

How dare a bunch of idiots post such ignorant comments on this girl? "She smokes" she talks on the phone" "she's hot" "she's not" “you’re jealous” “no you’re jealous” do you have any idea what you sound like? She should actually be flattered that so many people are that taken by her life they are actually spending this much time discussing it. The best part is this is such nonsense. The reason why the original post said anything at all about her talking on the phone or smoking cigarettes is because there was nothing else at all they could say. Who cares what people do in their car or anyone else’s car? The only time you’ll have a right to comment on her is if and when it’s your car she is driving. Until then, seriously shut the hell up.

To the girl they're discussing........You go girl bet you didn't realize how many people have you on their mind daily. How freakin great is that? If this was a TV show you'd be an instant celebrity.

What are you her boyfriend or husband

Enough already this is getting stupid from smoking to cell phones to phone numbers in bathrooms if that is all you can say about her then she really doesn't seem all that bad. With all the bad people in this town you people decide to rag on her for smoking. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Just get over it already.