Juicy Gossip

Guest Guess Who

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the hell works in the water department that would be worth anyone's time, ill

Who the hell would want to sleep with any of these skanks? They are all gross.

What do they have to offer a drink. drug. how to steal or gambling ticket? Excuse me while I puke you are better off on your own.

more interesting is - - - which spouses of town employees (male & female) are screwing around and their husbands or wives have no clue :rolleyes:

"Nothing going on" but let's do lunch in front of everyone. Hint next time close the door or bring some for the whole department.

This crap doesn't belong on this forum. 

Don't you realize that airing sh#t like that, whether its true or not is damaging to not only the accused, but their spouses, their familes and most importantly, their children.

Make sure your own house is in order before you shoot your mouth off.

Nobody is perfect - people are going to cheat if they want to - it's really none of your business who does or doesn't, and it definitely don't belong on here!  If you have been burned in your own relationship (sounds like you have),  please accept by sympathy.  But don't drag everyone else into your misery

This Harrison forum is turning into crap.  At least the people in Kearny mix it up with other things like the War, Taxes, etc.

sounds like you have something to hide

This crap doesn't belong on this forum. 

Don't you realize that airing sh#t like that, whether its true or not is damaging to not only the accused, but their spouses, their familes and most importantly, their children.

Make sure your own house is in order before you shoot your mouth off.

Nobody is perfect - people are going to cheat if they want to - it's really none of your business who does or doesn't, and it definitely don't belong on here!  If you have been burned in your own relationship (sounds like you have),  please accept by sympathy.  But don't drag everyone else into your misery

This Harrison forum is turning into crap.  At least the people in Kearny mix it up with other things like the War, Taxes, etc.

Well I think your right if someone wants to cheat they are going to it is their own bussiness but however I don't like seeing it so do it behind closed doors.GET A ROOM. :rolleyes:

The water department????  what about the street department.  talk about spouses having no clue.

Your all a bunch of idiots...... MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS AND GET A LIFE, it is so SAD THAT THE SHIT YOU ALL POST ON HERE MAKE YOU & YOUR FAMILIES LOOK LIKE TRASH. Because you people have nothing to do but mind everyone elses business. Maybe if you people had lives and did things with your families you wouldn't have time to read this site or post on here. Because YOU ARE ALL LOSERS. This is a town of sick TWISTED PEOPLE THAT IS INTO EVERYONES BUSINESS. If everyone stayed out of one anothers business you would all get along. But you people are just to NOSEY and are AFRAID OF MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING. BETTER YET ALL YOU PEOPLE DO IS GOSSIP about one another and than turn around and talk to one another. GROW UP ALL OF YOU AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!!! STAY OUT OF OTHERS BUSINESS, AND TEND TO YOUR OWN!!!

Your all a bunch of idiots...... MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS AND GET A LIFE, it is so SAD THAT THE SHIT YOU ALL POST ON HERE MAKE YOU & YOUR FAMILIES LOOK LIKE TRASH. Because you people have nothing to do but mind everyone elses business. Maybe if you people had lives and did things with your families you wouldn't have time to read this site or post on here. Because YOU ARE ALL LOSERS. This is a town of sick TWISTED PEOPLE THAT IS INTO EVERYONES BUSINESS. If everyone stayed out of one anothers business you would all get along. But you people are just to NOSEY and are AFRAID OF MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING. BETTER YET ALL YOU PEOPLE DO IS GOSSIP about one another and than turn around and talk to one another. GROW UP ALL OF YOU AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!!! STAY OUT OF OTHERS BUSINESS, AND TEND TO YOUR OWN!!!

[/quot

well i guess the water dept is just skipping around to find out who they are talking about  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now that is messed up. Someone's marriage is going to get destroyed because someone thinks they know something. When is it enough, when familes are broken up when lives are destroyed when the children are crying because their mom and dad are fighting because of bullsh*t that people wright. I know the saying if you are not guilty don't worry but if enough people keeping saying it someone is going to beleive it and most likley the first one to beleive it will be your husband or your wife. So don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you. What goes around comes around.

Now that is messed up. Someone's marriage is going to get destroyed because someone thinks they know something.  When is it enough, when familes are broken up when lives are destroyed when the children are crying because their mom and dad are fighting because of bullsh*t that people wright. I know the saying if you are not guilty don't worry but if enough people keeping saying it someone is going to beleive it and most likley the first one to beleive it will be your husband or your wife. So don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you. What goes around comes around.

Very well said!! If it's not you and has nothing to do with your family, turn your head if you dont want to see it. You really have nothing better to do than to destroy families or relationships? I dont think thats what this web-site was created for and your just taking it to the extreme. Remember hearing "Do onto others......"? What-ever is going on, if anything, is between them. Not you, and thats where it should end. No wonder other towns read this site and laugh at us. MYOB!!! You will be much happier if you do :wacko:

Very well said!! If it's not you and has nothing to do with your family, turn your head if you dont want to see it. You really have nothing better to do than to destroy families or relationships? I dont think thats what this web-site was created for and your just taking it to the extreme. Remember hearing "Do onto others......"? What-ever is going on, if anything, is between them. Not you, and thats where it should end. No wonder other towns read this site and laugh at us. MYOB!!! You will be much happier if you do :ph34r:

[/quot

Haven't you figured it out these are people employed by the town, or on the public "tit" (welfare in other words!). Where do they get the computer access?

Probably use the computer in the library or at their desk! Much like the teacher the Board of Ed. had to let go using the school's computer to access the site he had on my-space. How did he get to keep his teaching license?; probably helped he was related to the ass't. superintendent!

Very well said!! If it's not you and has nothing to do with your family, turn your head if you dont want to see it. You really have nothing better to do than to destroy families or relationships? I dont think thats what this web-site was created for and your just taking it to the extreme. Remember hearing "Do onto others......"? What-ever is going on, if anything, is between them. Not you, and thats where it should end. No wonder other towns read this site and laugh at us. MYOB!!! You will be much happier if you do :ph34r:

[/quot

Haven't you figured it out these are people employed by the town, or on the public "tit" (welfare in other words!). Where do they get the computer access?

Probably use the computer in the library or at their desk! Much like the teacher the Board of Ed. had to let go using the school's computer to access the site he had on my-space. How did he get to keep his teaching license?; probably helped he was related to the ass't. superintendent!

Tell me how Town Employee's are allowed to drive around in Town Vehicles,Smoke,Talk on Cellphones for all the Public to see.Why isn't anything ever done about this? It Really needs to STOP!! We have a certain Employee who does Meals On Wheels and Brings the Town Vehicle home to the Gardens.The Mayor Really Needs to be INFORMED of this.Mark My WORDS It Will BE ADDRESSED TO HIM.We also have Town Employee's that work in LibaryPark with Cigarettes Hanging out of their Mouths, it is Disgusting. Smoking SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED WHILE WORKING. THAT is why there are such things as Breaks & LUNCHES.

I said it before, this sh#t doesn't belong on this forum. Regardless of who cheats and who doesn't; rumors are very damaging. Keep in mind too that the people you allege are stepping out, employees or spouses of employees likely have children. So if you people hav any sence of decency, you would think before you put such BS on this site.

This place should be used in a more positive manner. The Kearny blog is at least constructive and provides a forum for intelligent conversation.