Who is Alberto Garrido

Guest Who is Alberto Garrido

Guest Who is Alberto Garrido

I got a letter in the mail from Alberto Garrido. It reads "My name is Alberto Garrido, I have lived in Harrison since 1966 (40 years)"

It then goes on to bash Millan and say things like, "The buildings left behind are rusting hulks, only a ghostly shadow of their past glory." and "seven years of countless meetings and public hearings"

Who is this guy. I've lived in Harrison for over 30 years and I never heard of this guy. Which relative of his has a town job or has been promised a job on the town's tit.

The bottom of the letter states "Paid for with personal funds." "personal funds of who McDonough.

I think the letter was paid with quarters from the town's parking meters; or the developers who are raping our town while our Mayor McDonough and crew watch.

Give me a break the guy didn't even sign his letter and the letter is put out on professional printed envelopes. Sure guys, nice try but we are not all that stupid.

Ramon Verde... too bad the Jersey Journal and the Observer aren't real papers.

I got a letter in the mail from Alberto Garrido.  It reads "My name is Alberto Garrido, I have lived in Harrison since 1966 (40 years)" 

It then goes on to bash Millan and say things like, "The buildings left behind are rusting hulks, only a ghostly shadow of their past glory."  and "seven years of countless meetings and public hearings"

Who is this guy.  I've lived in Harrison for over 30 years and I never heard of this guy.  Which relative of his has a town job or has been promised a job on the town's tit.

The bottom of the letter states "Paid for with personal funds." "personal funds of who McDonough.

I think the letter was paid with quarters from the town's parking meters; or the developers who are raping our town while our Mayor McDonough and crew watch.

Give me a break the guy didn't even sign his letter and the letter is put out on professional printed envelopes.  Sure guys, nice try but we are not all that stupid.

I also received this letter in the mail and I have the same question. I am 65 yrs old and have resided here in Harrison my entire life and I have never heard of this guy either. Anyone have any input???

I also received this letter in the mail and I have the same question. I am 65 yrs old and have resided here in Harrison my entire life and I have never heard of this guy either. Anyone have any input???

SOUNDS LIKE THE VERY SAME DIPSHIT THAT IS RUNNING FOR THE OCEAN COUNTY SHERIFF SPOT

I also received the letter and do not know who this guy is, what I think is that the mayor asked him to write something positive about him, so that all the spanish and portuguese could give him the vote, since he's name sounds portuguese. And after that the MAYOR WILL GIVE HIM A JOB IN TOWN, PAID BY US. MAYOR WE ARE SICK OF YOU GIVING OUT JOBS LEFT AND RIGHT TO ANYONE THAT KISSES YOUR ASS. STOP HIRING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JOB FREEZE FROM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. HIRE MORE POLICE OFFICERS THAT IS ONLY THING WE NEED MORE OF , PROTECTION FOR US RESIDENTS.

I got a letter in the mail from Alberto Garrido.  It reads "My name is Alberto Garrido, I have lived in Harrison since 1966 (40 years)" 

It then goes on to bash Millan and say things like, "The buildings left behind are rusting hulks, only a ghostly shadow of their past glory."  and "seven years of countless meetings and public hearings"

Who is this guy.  I've lived in Harrison for over 30 years and I never heard of this guy.  Which relative of his has a town job or has been promised a job on the town's tit.

Give me a break the guy didn't even sign his letter and the letter is put out on professional printed envelopes.  Sure guys, nice try but we are not all that stupid.

I realized who this man is he is towns new employee after elections he will be working for the Construction Dept. along with all the other 14 people. Remember not so long ago there were 2 or 3 people in that dept. they did a better job than these 14 family related members of the mayor or the secretary or the secretarys husband or the mayors sister in law, along with someone from the gardens since the mayor needs their votes and along with the builders cousin. THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THE JOB CORRECTLY IS MR. CUNDARI'S ASSISTANT, SHE DOES THE JOB OF ALL IN THERE. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY FOR PERMITS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEY BEG FOR SO THAT THEIR JOBS ARE COVERED. LOOK AT THE GUY WHO DID PLUMBING IS WAS THE BIGGEST CROOK SPECIALY WITH OLDER FOLKS, HE ROBBED THEM BLING WITH HIS BILLS. NOW HE WORKS IN THAT DEPT., FUNNY HIS HOUSE NEEDS WORK, THEY SHOULD CONDEM IT, IT'S FALLING APART.

Guest harrison resident

OF COURSE HE WORKES FOR THE TOWN OF HARRISON WITH THE STREET DEPARTMENT .THIS IS THE SAME MAN THAT WORKED IN VICS DELI ON FIFTH STREET NO JOBS PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK WHAT DOES HE WANT YOU TO DO CHANGE THIS TOWN OVERNIGHT BEEN HERE ALONG TIME IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Guest Guest A
I also received the letter and do not know who this guy is, what I think is that the mayor asked him to write something positive about him, so that all the spanish and portuguese could give him the vote, since he's name sounds portuguese.  And after that the MAYOR WILL GIVE HIM A JOB IN TOWN, PAID BY US.  MAYOR WE ARE SICK OF YOU GIVING OUT JOBS LEFT AND RIGHT TO ANYONE THAT KISSES YOUR ASS.  STOP HIRING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JOB FREEZE FROM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.  HIRE MORE POLICE OFFICERS THAT IS ONLY THING WE NEED MORE OF ,  PROTECTION FOR US RESIDENTS.

I agree with Alberto who has come from a foreign country to tell us how to run our town. He has witnessed over the past forty years what he call the decline of Harrison. He's right. One by one our industry has left until now all we have left is abandon buildings and brown fields.

Who is responsible for this decline? Alberto failed to recognize that our present mayor was part of the administration that sat idly buy as business after business left. He finally made his move when Pechters was about to move.

We will never know how many businesses could have been retained or relocated within our town if our administration was more concerned. We even lost the Cookie Factory. Alberto I'll bet you could get elected to something back in Peru.

SURE DO, HERE GOES FIRST OFF THIS GUY IS ORIGINALLY FROM EAST NEWARK FROM THE AREA OF PRESIDENT ST. SECONDLY, HE WORKED FOR SHOP RITE, SOME WAREHOUSE IN UNION CITY. I DOUBT HE CAME OVER FROM CUBA IN 1966 MORE LIKE 1973 BUT THEN WHATEVER. HE HAS ALWAYS LIVED IN EAST NEWARK HIS NEPHEW WAS THAT COP THAT WAS FIRED BY EAST NEWARK THEN HE FILED SEVERAL LAWSUITS AND LOST. HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY LIVES ON SEARING AVE IN EAST NEWARK! HE HAS TWO KIDS. ONE DID LIVE IN HARRISON FOR A WHILE THEN MOVED. HE STARTED BUYING HOMES IN HARRISON NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE BECOMES AN AGENT AT ROSA REALITY. HIS WIFE LEFT HIM AND TOOK HIM TO THE CLEANERS. NOW, HE'S A DOUCHE BAG WANTING TO INCREASE HIS POCKETS WITH RAY. STAND UP GUY ? HELL NO, AS PHONY AS THEY COME. I GUESS HE THINKS EAST NEWARK AND HARRISON ARE ONE OF SAME????????GIVE THE A-HOLE A TOWN MAP :D:unsure:

I also received the letter and do not know who this guy is, what I think is that the mayor asked him to write something positive about him, so that all the spanish and portuguese could give him the vote, since he's name sounds portuguese.  And after that the MAYOR WILL GIVE HIM A JOB IN TOWN, PAID BY US.  MAYOR WE ARE SICK OF YOU GIVING OUT JOBS LEFT AND RIGHT TO ANYONE THAT KISSES YOUR ASS.  STOP HIRING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JOB FREEZE FROM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.  HIRE MORE POLICE OFFICERS THAT IS ONLY THING WE NEED MORE OF ,  PROTECTION FOR US RESIDENTS.

wrong, the a-hole is cuban :D

I realized who this man is he is towns new employee after elections he will be working for the Construction Dept. along with all the other 14 people. Remember not so long ago there were 2 or 3 people in that dept. they did a better job than these 14 family related members of the mayor or the secretary or the secretarys husband or the mayors sister in law, along with someone from the gardens since the mayor needs their votes and along with the builders cousin. THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THE JOB CORRECTLY IS MR. CUNDARI'S ASSISTANT, SHE DOES THE JOB OF ALL IN THERE. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY FOR PERMITS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEY BEG FOR SO THAT THEIR JOBS ARE COVERED. LOOK AT THE GUY WHO DID PLUMBING IS WAS THE BIGGEST CROOK SPECIALY WITH OLDER FOLKS, HE ROBBED THEM BLING WITH HIS BILLS. NOW HE WORKS IN THAT DEPT., FUNNY HIS HOUSE NEEDS WORK, THEY SHOULD CONDEM IT, IT'S FALLING APART.

what about the other mess on central avenue? it's the blocks eyesore. what's good for the goose, is not applied here kiss asses! :D

HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN EAST NEWARK RESIDENT(REYNOLDS AVENUE)

WHERE DO YOU GET THESE QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS? we need qualified professionals, not the bunch we get. <_<

I agree with Alberto who has come from a foreign country to tell us how to run our town.  He has witnessed over the past forty years what he call the decline of Harrison.  He's right.  One by one our industry has left until now all we have left is abandon buildings and brown fields.

Who is responsible for this decline? Alberto failed to recognize that our present mayor was part of the administration that sat idly buy as business after business left.  He finally made his move when Pechters was about to move. 

We will never know how many businesses could have been retained or relocated within our town if our administration was more concerned.  We even lost the Cookie Factory.  Alberto I'll bet you could get elected to something back in Peru.

Alberto, you havent been her fourty years buddy, so when you do, then and only then can you tell us what has been happening in our town, go back slicing the meat at the butcher I can tell you a thing or two I am 67 years old bet you are not even half my age, but you think you know everthing about our town, I;m sure you'll get a raise for writing this letter sucker

what about the other mess on central avenue? it's the blocks eyesore. what's good for the goose, is not applied here kiss asses! :ph34r:

talk about eye sores, thank god they condemed and knocked down that rat hole on harrison ave. the one with the crossing guard that wears more make-up than bozo the clown and talks like gravel gurdie. they should condem her.

talk about eye sores, thank god they condemed and knocked down that rat hole on harrison ave. the one with the crossing guard that wears more make-up than bozo the clown and talks like gravel gurdie.  they should condem her.

Gravel Gurdie!! I haven't heard that in year, thanks for the memories.

SURE DO, HERE GOES FIRST OFF THIS GUY IS ORIGINALLY FROM EAST NEWARK FROM THE AREA OF PRESIDENT ST. SECONDLY, HE WORKED FOR SHOP RITE, SOME WAREHOUSE IN UNION CITY. I DOUBT HE CAME OVER FROM CUBA IN 1966 MORE LIKE 1973 BUT THEN WHATEVER. HE HAS ALWAYS LIVED IN EAST NEWARK HIS NEPHEW WAS THAT COP THAT WAS FIRED BY EAST NEWARK THEN HE FILED SEVERAL LAWSUITS AND LOST. HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY LIVES ON SEARING AVE IN EAST NEWARK! HE HAS TWO KIDS. ONE DID LIVE IN HARRISON  FOR A WHILE THEN MOVED. HE STARTED BUYING HOMES IN HARRISON NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE BECOMES AN AGENT AT ROSA REALITY. HIS WIFE LEFT HIM AND TOOK HIM TO THE CLEANERS. NOW, HE'S A DOUCHE BAG WANTING TO INCREASE HIS POCKETS WITH RAY. STAND UP GUY ? HELL NO, AS PHONY AS THEY COME. I GUESS HE THINKS EAST NEWARK AND HARRISON ARE ONE OF SAME????????GIVE THE A-HOLE A TOWN MAP :ph34r:  :lol:

o.k. kenny sheehan come out of your e.n. hole

I agree with Alberto who has come from a foreign country to tell us how to run our town.  He has witnessed over the past forty years what he call the decline of Harrison.  He's right.  One by one our industry has left until now all we have left is abandon buildings and brown fields.

Who is responsible for this decline? Alberto failed to recognize that our present mayor was part of the administration that sat idly buy as business after business left.  He finally made his move when Pechters was about to move. 

We will never know how many businesses could have been retained or relocated within our town if our administration was more concerned.  We even lost the Cookie Factory.  Alberto I'll bet you could get elected to something back in Peru.

HEY ALBERTO! HOW ABOUT 'YOU' RUN IN THE NEXT COUNCIL ELCTION AGAINST THAT UNQUALIFIED 'NEWCOMER' JESUS HAURANGA... BEt YOU ARE "MORE QUALIFIED' & CAN DO A "BETTE" JOB. YOU'V GOT 'MORE' CLASS THAN HIM!!!!

HEY ALBERTO!    HOW  ABOUT 'YOU' RUN IN THE NEXT COUNCIL ELCTION  AGAINST THAT UNQUALIFIED 'NEWCOMER' JESUS HAURANGA...    BEt YOU ARE "MORE QUALIFIED' & CAN DO A "BETTE" JOB.  YOU'V GOT 'MORE' CLASS THAN HIM!!!!

WHAT'S WITH THESE PERIVUANS ANYWAY? DON'T WE HAVE RESPECTABLE PORTUGESE PEOPLE?KEARNY HAS NO PROBLEM ENLISTING THEM. WHY DOES HARRISON HAS TO CHOSE THESE D*****S? :P

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

WHAT'S WITH THESE PERIVUANS ANYWAY? DON'T WE HAVE RESPECTABLE PORTUGESE PEOPLE?KEARNY HAS NO PROBLEM ENLISTING THEM. WHY DOES HARRISON HAS TO CHOSE THESE D*****S? :)

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

GO THE THE 9;30 PORTUGUESE MASS AT HOLY CROSS & ENLIST A COUPLE OF THE YOUNG, SMART, BI-LINGUAL, EDUCATED ONES TO RUN AGAINST JESUS HARANGA , VICTOR VALLATA IN 4 YRS. i'M SURE THEY''LL BE MORE PROFESSIONAL, & HAVE MUCH MORE 'CLASS' THAN THOSE TWO DINGBATS!!!

(REMEMBER WHAT OUR NEW 1ST WARD COUNCILMAN SUPPOSEDY DID AGAINST A WALL INSIDE A BAR-ROOM INSTEAD OF FINDING THE RESTROOM!!!

Such CLASS!!!, exposing "IT" in public, in front of people. He much have though he was back in the countryside in Peru, where there are no bathroooms, but only the bushes!!!

GO THE THE 9;30 PORTUGUESE MASS AT HOLY CROSS & ENLIST A COUPLE OF THE YOUNG, SMART,  BI-LINGUAL, EDUCATED ONES TO RUN AGAINST JESUS HARANGA , VICTOR VALLATA IN 4 YRS.  i'M SURE THEY''LL BE MORE PROFESSIONAL, & HAVE MUCH MORE 'CLASS' THAN THOSE TWO DINGBATS!!!

(REMEMBER WHAT OUR NEW 1ST WARD COUNCILMAN SUPPOSEDY DID AGAINST A WALL INSIDE A BAR-ROOM INSTEAD OF FINDING  THE RESTROOM!!!

Such  CLASS!!!, exposing "IT" in public, in front of people.  He much have though he was back in the countryside in Peru, where there are no bathroooms, but only the bushes!!!

HEAR THIS TOWN RESIDENTS.....HIDE YOUR HAMSTERS, WE HAVE TWO COUNCILMEN NOW, WHO IN THEIR COUNTRY,(PERU) HAMSTERS ARE AN EVERYDAY MEAL. SO PISSING IN PUBLIC IS NOTHING! :ph34r:

HEAR THIS TOWN RESIDENTS.....HIDE YOUR HAMSTERS, WE HAVE TWO COUNCILMEN NOW, WHO IN THEIR COUNTRY,(PERU) HAMSTERS ARE AN EVERYDAY MEAL. SO PISSING IN PUBLIC IS NOTHING! :lol:

NOW SHOWING AT LIBRARY PARK COURTESY OF COUNCILMEN VILLALTA AND SIDEKICK JESUS "EAT YOUR HAMSTER"...........STUART LITTLE AND THE POTTY SONG???? HIT THE CHEERIOS!..... IF YOU SPRINKLE WHERE YOU TICKLE...BE A SWEETIE AND WIPE THE SEATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

GO THE THE 9;30 PORTUGUESE MASS AT HOLY CROSS & ENLIST A COUPLE OF THE YOUNG, SMART,  BI-LINGUAL, EDUCATED ONES TO RUN AGAINST JESUS HARANGA , VICTOR VALLATA IN 4 YRS.  i'M SURE THEY''LL BE MORE PROFESSIONAL, & HAVE MUCH MORE 'CLASS' THAN THOSE TWO DINGBATS!!!

(REMEMBER WHAT OUR NEW 1ST WARD COUNCILMAN SUPPOSEDY DID AGAINST A WALL INSIDE A BAR-ROOM INSTEAD OF FINDING  THE RESTROOM!!!

Such  CLASS!!!, exposing "IT" in public, in front of people.  He much have though he was back in the countryside in Peru, where there are no bathroooms, but only the bushes!!!

PISSING 'indoors' and 'not outside'??? :ph34r::rolleyes: How grose!!!

I wonder WHO had the JOB of CLEANING IT UP!!!!

why did the MAYOT sink so low IN "selection"? COULDN'T HE HAVE FOUND 'SOMEONE' WITH MORE CLASS'? :unsure: