Barney outed ?

Guest Guest #2

Wow! I mean wow! You are dumber that I thought. The empty chair is for you who, the same guy who said he would be sitting outside waiting to confront the fireMEN. It amazes me how stupid people can be

Guest Guest #2

That empty chair outside represents you r childs higher education money moneu that ****** ** **** ****. A pwerfull statement. Like father like son. Your father, ** *** **** *** ** ***, ***** **** your college money ** * ********. You are just taking your kids in a different way. Bye the way, you will never get any respect now, not that you had any, for being Courage the Coward and not approaching the officer you know who is spreading the truth about you. What kins of man takes that abuse and then chickens out of a confrontation? YOU.

This is Barney's brain on drugs.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

That empty chair outside represents you r childs higher education money moneu that ****** ** **** ****. A pwerfull statement. Like father like son. Your father, ** *** **** *** ** ***, ***** **** your college money ** * ********. You are just taking your kids in a different way. Bye the way, you will never get any respect now, not that you had any, for being Courage the Coward and not approaching the officer you know who is spreading the truth about you. What kins of man takes that abuse and then chickens out of a confrontation? YOU.

Barney Barney, you can't wiggle your skinny little ass out of this. You said you would sit out in front of the firehouse in a chair and wait on me over a week ago. So I put a nice chair out there for you and you're a no-show. No surprise here, you've been outed as a punk with a big mouth both here and on the Kearny board. Games over, cupcake.

Barney Barney, you can't wiggle your skinny little ass out of this. You said you would sit out in front of the firehouse in a chair and wait on me over a week ago. So I put a nice chair out there for you and you're a no-show. No surprise here, you've been outed as a punk with a big mouth both here and on the Kearny board. Games over, cupcake.

Barney's yesterday's news. I like the term cupcake, that's him exactly, a jealous loser.

The firemen seem to be mentioning drugs a great deal in their latest round of threats. What was the the reason again that THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT OPPOSES RANDOM DUG TESTING AND HAS THRETENED TO SUE THE TOWN IF IT IS MANDATED? IF YOU ARE NOT DIRTY LITTLE RASCRALS, THEN WHATS THE PROBLEM. THE ANSWER IS IN THE NO ANSWER AND THE SURE TO FOLLOW BARNEY COMMENT TO GET OFF THE SUBJECT. HOW CAN SUCH BRAVE MEN, THE SELF-PROCLAIMED BRAVEST, BE AFRAID TO GET A LITTLE SNIP OF THEIR HAIR TAKEN? Could it be the loss of the permanent vacation? I think that's the answer.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I don't know who is doing the HFD's covert detective work, but you are so far off that it isn't even on the map. Whoever thinks they know is creating these posts is way, way off. I am not a cop. Period. Even if I was, I doubt that any other cops would tell me to to keep my mouth shut because they most likely would know my answer to that. You think any HPD Officer is gonna stand up for the HFD welfare club. That just wouldn't happen. If the cops think they know who it is they should direct their energy elsewhere. In time I will reveal who I am because I don't care one bit about the HFD and am not the least bit intimidated by your weak attemps at violent behavior/intimidation bullshit. I will sit on a chair outside the brave men's clubhouse and not one of you welfare cases would even dare to step up. Thats a guarentee and you should call BCBS to make sure your health benefits are up to date because if one of you chicken shits was drunk on duty (nothing new) and tried out his beer muscles, the result would be tragic. Thats not a threat, but merely an admonishment as to the outcome if of one of the HFD, who always use violence as a wolfpack instead of one man, touched me while on duty and attacked me is a serious criminal offense, bye bye pension and hello couny jail after you come out of your coma. I am a peacefull man but if provoked or touched, I would defend myself without giving a F**K cause I got nothing jobwise to lose. Get it douchebag.

Over 3 weeks since Barney said he will sit on a chair outside the "brave men's clubhouse". Still waiting Tin Man.

what did I tell you. Another Barney joke. The HFD wouldn't go near drug tesing with a ten foot pole. How can anyone trust someone to save them from a fire when if someone tried to get a snip of their hair for drug testing they would carjack someone to get away. This is funny as all hell and comical. Grown men would never be opposed to drug testing unless they were dirty. So what is it ladies, another Barney joke this time? How can anyone call themself a man when if someone, in front of their family, said we are going to take a little snip of your hair to drug test you the Dad would urinate in his pants and then run down the block to get away. Unless you can prove thru testing that you don't do drugs, you are NOT a man, you're a B**ch. How can anyone, including your own wife, look at you the same way ever again when they see the courage run out of your body after a drug test is mentioned. You ARE a horrible and disgracefull leader of any family, thats for sure. Maybe when the collective bargaining is taken away from you soon they will mandate drug testing for city and state employees. All government jobs. Then you won't have to worry about your pension anymore, your not gonna have a job. GO CHRIS CHRISTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 3 weeks since Barney said he will sit on a chair outside the "brave men's clubhouse". Still waiting Tin Man.

You all need to work together. Crispy's about to thin out your paychecks and boost your healthcare co-pays.

Guest PBA member

You all need to work together. Crispy's about to thin out your paychecks and boost your healthcare co-pays.

Barney's not one of us, or at least I hope not. If he was one of us and I knew who he was I'd B**ch slap him.

Guest guest

To "PBA Member;" If you have been paying attention at all, they are referring to the Harrison Police Department as a group which started when they insulted and said demeaning words about the HPD. I made a comment defending the HPD and saying what a good job the HPD does and that's what started the whole thing. Don't play into their game and threaten people with violence when you don't even know the story. A Cop threatening a citizen with violence. Very well though of. You KNOW that will someday be used against the HPD so don't say stuff like that. Just stop now, none of this involves the HPD at all. Thank You.

Guest guest

You claim to know who I am but yet you do nothing about it. Is it because you are still recovering from the pimp slapping you recently got. The swelling will go down and youe EGO has been destroyed. Quit talking crap and make a move if you have any guts left after your public whipping. Go get me a coffee, I know you'e not doing anything or I'll send the 90 lbs. of fury to go over and see you.