Barney outed ?

Guest Guest #2

Guest Guest #2

I've heard that some of the guys Barney works with have told him to knock it off and grow up. He may

knock it off being that he's timid, but growing up might be too much to expect from this fool.

I don't know who is doing the HFD's covert detective work, but you are so far off that it isn't even on the map. Whoever thinks they know is creating these posts is way, way off. I am not a cop. Period. Even if I was, I doubt that any other cops would tell me to to keep my mouth shut because they most likely would know my answer to that. You think any HPD Officer is gonna stand up for the HFD welfare club. That just wouldn't happen. If the cops think they know who it is they should direct their energy elsewhere. In time I will reveal who I am because I don't care one bit about the HFD and am not the least bit intimidated by your weak attemps at violent behavior/intimidation bullshit. I will sit on a chair outside the brave men's clubhouse and not one of you welfare cases would even dare to step up. Thats a guarentee and you should call BCBS to make sure your health benefits are up to date because if one of you chicken shits was drunk on duty (nothing new) and tried out his beer muscles, the result would be tragic. Thats not a threat, but merely an admonishment as to the outcome if of one of the HFD, who always use violence as a wolfpack instead of one man, touched me while on duty and attacked me is a serious criminal offense, bye bye pension and hello couny jail after you come out of your coma. I am a peacefull man but if provoked or touched, I would defend myself without giving a F**K cause I got nothing jobwise to lose. Get it douchebag.

Guest Same to you a-hole

I've heard that some of the guys Barney works with have told him to knock it off and grow up. He may

knock it off being that he's timid, but growing up might be too much to expect from this fool.

Well ....maybe you should take the same advice,remember......if you and the others weren't such douche bag and scum suckers then your stories wouldn't be written about now would it? dont like your dirty little secrets to be told?? just remember....judgement day can be any day especially when your pal sells you out just to move on higher up or you piss him off! looks like another spineless j off has looked down and wants to believe he grew some? pity, it's just your padded underwear!!!!!!!

He's too stupid to back off. Just read his dumb rants. He's made his way on the Kearny board and starting ripping the KFD apart. This idiot just doesnt have a clue

Guest Guest #2

I don't know who is doing the HFD's covert detective work, but you are so far off that it isn't even on the map. Whoever thinks they know is creating these posts is way, way off. I am not a cop. Period. Even if I was, I doubt that any other cops would tell me to to keep my mouth shut because they most likely would know my answer to that. You think any HPD Officer is gonna stand up for the HFD welfare club. That just wouldn't happen. If the cops think they know who it is they should direct their energy elsewhere. In time I will reveal who I am because I don't care one bit about the HFD and am not the least bit intimidated by your weak attemps at violent behavior/intimidation bullshit. I will sit on a chair outside the brave men's clubhouse and not one of you welfare cases would even dare to step up. Thats a guarentee and you should call BCBS to make sure your health benefits are up to date because if one of you chicken shits was drunk on duty (nothing new) and tried out his beer muscles, the result would be tragic. Thats not a threat, but merely an admonishment as to the outcome if of one of the HFD, who always use violence as a wolfpack instead of one man, touched me while on duty and attacked me is a serious criminal offense, bye bye pension and hello couny jail after you come out of your coma. I am a peacefull man but if provoked or touched, I would defend myself without giving a F**K cause I got nothing jobwise to lose. Get it douchebag.

Well now we know Barney is a cop. My spy on the PD has been keeping track of the times of Barney's posts and just "coincidentally" Barney has been off duty when all his bravado has been posted. I'm also told that Barney is not the most physical guy wearing a uniform, maybe that's why he's such a tough guy in the safety of his bedroom. You're done Barney and I'll be waiting to see you sitting outside the firehouse, don't forget to bring your Depends. LOL

Who are the other douchebags and scumbags you politely pointed the finger at? I have no secrets about my past or present so I don't have anything to worry about. Anyone could investigate my life and its a clean history. I know the words of being clean aren't in your vocabulary but it means no questionable history or dirty drug test that you are afraid of have done because it will come up positive and $40% pension here I come. How anyone on this planet ever decided to give state or state employees who test positve for drugs a pension is beyond belief. WHY IS THE HARRISON FIRE DEPT. DEATHLY AFRIAID OF ILLEGAL DRUG USE TESING IF THEY, NOT ME, DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE? Now be a good boy and call me Barney again because you cannot answer the drug testing question.

why does kotw administrator allow these posts to continue except for amusement.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[2][not specific enough to verify] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[3] Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[4][not verified in body]

why does kotw administrator allow these posts to continue except for amusement.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[2][not specific enough to verify] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[3] Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[4][not verified in body]

Barney, you just described perfectly your actions against the Harrison Fire Department. You should be fired.

Guest Visitor

Such bravado from a little 5'6", 140 lb. wannabe tough guy. Make me laugh, you little twerp.

Barney, you just described perfectly your actions against the Harrison Fire Department. You should be fired.

It's obvious this "Barney Basher" is suffering from acute paranoia, he sees Barney everywhere, probably acquired from drug abuse. No wonder the firemen don't want drug testing.

You are right. One of the effects of drug usage is said to be paranoia, that everyone around you seems like they are a cop to you. Somebody, I wonder who in town that could be, is apparently hitting the pipe so much that they are thinking that everyone is a cop. Thats a scared little way of living. Scared little man, no work job, hitting the pipe with a vengeance, this can only lead to one two things, jail or death. Either would be appropriate to get him off the payroll.

Guest Guest #2

You are right. One of the effects of drug usage is said to be paranoia, that everyone around you seems like they are a cop to you. Somebody, I wonder who in town that could be, is apparently hitting the pipe so much that they are thinking that everyone is a cop. Thats a scared little way of living. Scared little man, no work job, hitting the pipe with a vengeance, this can only lead to one two things, jail or death. Either would be appropriate to get him off the payroll.

There you go again Barney, answering your own posts and thinking you're so clever. You are good for a laugh.

Answering my own posts. You know who I am. You know my schedule. All the cops know who I am. Then when are you gonna come and have that "talk" with me, remember that, you said you were gonna. I'm waiting. What happened to the big, tough glorified ambulance driver and your threat to have a "talk," as you put it with me as soon as you knew who I was. Can't tear yourself away from watching "Backdraft" to come and "talk" to me. It figures. All mouth and nothing to back it up with. It's OK baby boy, you have probably backed down from any confrontation you have ever had in your life. A tried and true coward, not a man by any means. What a little chicken embarrassment you are to everyone who knows you and to the people you work with. Are they also wondering where you, the tough guy superman ambulance driver you talked yourself up to be has gone? I am waiting for that "talk" to happen anytime you choose. You know who I am, whats the problem? I bet you meant to actually talk, not "talk." Is that what you're telling everyone? Scared little boy afraid of his own shadow can't approach someone without his friends behind him. LOL! Brave firefighter, yeah right!! Bring along a friend, it still won't make any difference. I know your afraid, its OK, I expected nothing less.

This is an add on from my last post. So I am as you say," Charlie the tuna with only a high school education." Back that up with proof. Put my name on the board if you know who I am. I'm not the least bit concerned, little boy. I'm really shaking with fear from you, the G.E.D. glorified ambulance driver. I thought you were coming after me. OOOOOhh, I'm so scared. Keep your little chicken of the sea (like Charlie the tuna) ass over in Kearny, you said you were a Kearny fireboy who was going to set me straight when you found out who I am, right? Well, I'm still waiting and nothing but stanky hot air coming out of your mouth. The KFD guys I'm sure know who you are and are salivating for the day you set me straight. Do you need a couple of months to work out or something. Todays or any day for that matter, is a good day for us to "talk" as you put it. Bring your family along so you can show them how tough Daddy is. They will lose any respect they might have for you for good to the sheer humiliation at hand. COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HPD, all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest #2

Answering my own posts. You know who I am. You know my schedule. All the cops know who I am. Then when are you gonna come and have that "talk" with me, remember that, you said you were gonna. I'm waiting. What happened to the big, tough glorified ambulance driver and your threat to have a "talk," as you put it with me as soon as you knew who I was. Can't tear yourself away from watching "Backdraft" to come and "talk" to me. It figures. All mouth and nothing to back it up with. It's OK baby boy, you have probably backed down from any confrontation you have ever had in your life. A tried and true coward, not a man by any means. What a little chicken embarrassment you are to everyone who knows you and to the people you work with. Are they also wondering where you, the tough guy superman ambulance driver you talked yourself up to be has gone? I am waiting for that "talk" to happen anytime you choose. You know who I am, whats the problem? I bet you meant to actually talk, not "talk." Is that what you're telling everyone? Scared little boy afraid of his own shadow can't approach someone without his friends behind him. LOL! Brave firefighter, yeah right!! Bring along a friend, it still won't make any difference. I know your afraid, its OK, I expected nothing less.

There you go again Barney. On Jan 30 you posted you'd be sitting on a chair outside the firehouse. I've been watching for you every day, but you punked out you little twerp, you're a no-show.

Talk is cheap Barney.

The last two posts were allowed because KOTW tries to let its Members and Guests vent their opinions. I ask that Members and Guests discuss the issues but refrain from personal attacks. If you cannot play nicely, KOTW will have no choice but to delete posts with personal attacks. Posting on KOTW is a privilege and not a right. Please do not abuse the privilege.

Guest Guest #2

This is an add on from my last post. So I am as you say," Charlie the tuna with only a high school education." Back that up with proof. Put my name on the board if you know who I am. I'm not the least bit concerned, little boy. I'm really shaking with fear from you, the G.E.D. glorified ambulance driver. I thought you were coming after me. OOOOOhh, I'm so scared. Keep your little chicken of the sea (like Charlie the tuna) ass over in Kearny, you said you were a Kearny fireboy who was going to set me straight when you found out who I am, right? Well, I'm still waiting and nothing but stanky hot air coming out of your mouth. The KFD guys I'm sure know who you are and are salivating for the day you set me straight. Do you need a couple of months to work out or something. Todays or any day for that matter, is a good day for us to "talk" as you put it. Bring your family along so you can show them how tough Daddy is. They will lose any respect they might have for you for good to the sheer humiliation at hand. COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HPD, all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was your chief I would be very concerned with your angry, threatening rhetoric. If in fact you're a cop (which I'm beginning to doubt), you should not be running around the streets armed.

"Visitor" from jan 30 has you pegged, 5'6", 140 lb. twerp. I'm guessing "Visitor" works with you and has seen you in the locker room. LOL

Guest jus sayin

Hmmmmm could I be the Kearny Fireboy that you speak of?

I wonder....

Here let me help you out with that, I use the nickname "jus sayin" everytime I post, without exception.

So that even you can keep track of who you are "talking" to.

Now as far as setting you straight, what I said was that eventually I would find out who you are, and then I would make sure that everyone here, the very people you take delight in disparaging in the most dispicable ways would learn your identity as well.

Set you straight?

Laughable, it'll never happen.

What will happen is that eventually this forum and the others I'm sure you frequent will no longer be enough of a vent for all the anger and contempt you have for those around you, a transferance of your own self loathing.

It will turn inward.

And your name will appear in print...

one last time.

jus sayin

Guest Guest #2

The last two posts were allowed because KOTW tries to let its Members and Guests vent their opinions. I ask that Members and Guests discuss the issues but refrain from personal attacks. If you cannot play nicely, KOTW will have no choice but to delete posts with personal attacks. Posting on KOTW is a privilege and not a right. Please do not abuse the privilege.

He's talking to you Barney, clean up your act.

WHEN I WRITE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS THAT MEANS IM YELLING AND YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a life you loser, I guess the HPD didn't require * ***** **** when you get hired huh?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

In my opinion, I guess the other clubhouse members are making fun of your cowardness now that you say you know who I am and don't have the courage to come and discuss anything with me. It's obvious you are functioning in a diminished capacity as far as your Mr. Blood and guts you said you were but came up short. Don't let the humiliation get to you. Courage can't be picked off of a shelf at WalMart. You were just born without any. The Fire Union pobably has a psychiatric program for someone with your condition so stop drinking MD 20/20 and get real help. As far as me being scared of you, that will never happpen so just change what you can. I actually feel sorry for you being so hard on yourself due to your obvious lack of courage. Get help, get better, and know you limitations before you open your mouth. I'm sure mommy told you the same thing. Go pee now and go back to bed and hopefully someday you will see a real fire or get a desk job.

Guest Guest #2

In my opinion, I guess the other clubhouse members are making fun of your cowardness now that you say you know who I am and don't have the courage to come and discuss anything with me. It's obvious you are functioning in a diminished capacity as far as your Mr. Blood and guts you said you were but came up short. Don't let the humiliation get to you. Courage can't be picked off of a shelf at WalMart. You were just born without any. The Fire Union pobably has a psychiatric program for someone with your condition so stop drinking MD 20/20 and get real help. As far as me being scared of you, that will never happpen so just change what you can. I actually feel sorry for you being so hard on yourself due to your obvious lack of courage. Get help, get better, and know you limitations before you open your mouth. I'm sure mommy told you the same thing. Go pee now and go back to bed and hopefully someday you will see a real fire or get a desk job.

I've been watching that empty chair out front, talk is cheap.

That empty chair outside represents you r childs higher education money moneu that ****** ** **** ****. A pwerfull statement. Like father like son. Your father, ** *** **** *** ** ***, ***** **** your college money ** * ********. You are just taking your kids in a different way. Bye the way, you will never get any respect now, not that you had any, for being Courage the Coward and not approaching the officer you know who is spreading the truth about you. What kins of man takes that abuse and then chickens out of a confrontation? YOU.

Edited by KOTW
Content. Poster: This is an example of content that leads to deleted posts.