Crime blog

Guest Guest

Is that a fact Jack?, no one fakes more injuries and schedules surgeries more then the hpd, look how many are out right now, in a time when so much crime is being reported, some surgeries are for vainity , lets see last yr, you had the one who broke his arm at home and was out for a yr, then you have the one who was out for two yrs only to come back and now leave for surgery. the classic one he fakes surgeries and aliments just to get out of working the midnight shift. check your list barney, shame on hpd hehehe

What do your mean? **** the firefighter that was out for weeks due to getting his ass kicked by a person he insulted at a local bar? What was his excuse for that, on the job accident? or alcohol?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

You say that you hope that the guy who wrote the post about THE HARRISON FIREMAN USING ANY AND EVERY METHOD KNOWN TO MAN TO AVOID DRUG TESTING is not a cop. Why? It's just a common question that any Mayor, Fire Chief, or fireman should be able to answer without hesitation. In my opinion, anything but an immediate answer of," We do get tested'" is an absolute, affirmative issue of using illegal drugs. Almost everyone thinks the HFD is using illegal drugs now because you have refused to answer the question and you never will because you are dirty. You are considered by the the majority of residents I speak to as even more than frequest drinkers and drug users. Addicts some say. As to the firemen who got beat down like a crying girl, he is trying to say that he saw someone trying to start a fire and was attacked when he tried to stop them. Unfortunately for him due to his inebriated state that was possibly close to alcohol poisoning, about 10 witnesses gave a diffent story, something that fireman do not know about, its called the truth. It has been kept out of the news because he is a city fireman, and nobody will write about it. Nothing new.

Guest Senior Citizen

You say that you hope that the guy who wrote the post about THE HARRISON FIREMAN USING ANY AND EVERY METHOD KNOWN TO MAN TO AVOID DRUG TESTING is not a cop. Why? It's just a common question that any Mayor, Fire Chief, or fireman should be able to answer without hesitation. In my opinion, anything but an immediate answer of," We do get tested'" is an absolute, affirmative issue of using illegal drugs. Almost everyone thinks the HFD is using illegal drugs now because you have refused to answer the question and you never will because you are dirty. You are considered by the the majority of residents I speak to as even more than frequest drinkers and drug users. Addicts some say. As to the firemen who got beat down like a crying girl, he is trying to say that he saw someone trying to start a fire and was attacked when he tried to stop them. Unfortunately for him due to his inebriated state that was possibly close to alcohol poisoning, about 10 witnesses gave a diffent story, something that fireman do not know about, its called the truth. It has been kept out of the news because he is a city fireman, and nobody will write about it. Nothing new.

Yes that's what I said. The level of anger and hostility that YOU display on this board is frightening. A police office should be in control of his emotions at all times. By cursing, threatening, accusing, you are certainly not in control of your emotions. If I had to call the police for whatever reason and you showed up with that display of anger, I'd be afraid for my personal safety.

How can you possibly say that any member of the HPD is having unnecessary surgeries, and plastic surgury at that, to get out of work. I really do not think that the town would allow anyone to take off sick time for plastic surgery. You honestly say that a man broke his own arm to get out of working the midnight shift. I don't believe that anyone would do that. It doesn't make sense at all. If you know that someone broke their own arm to avoid work or is having plastic surgery at the towns expense I am sure you would have already called the prosecutors office. As to the fraud ex-fireman Ellis, a disability form requires a detailed report reviewed by the Chief of the HPD or HFD before it is reviewed by the pension board and its doctor for approval. Was there ever any report even as to how Ellis got disabled in the line of duty. Who would believe him now anyway? You are really coming out with some silly stuff of these issues.

are the cops out on medical leave due to ON THE JOB INJURIES??????? or are they from poor physical health, injuries acquired from their other job? stupidity? ...........mind you its always during the winter season. town should have never agreed to unlimited sick time,thanks Mayor!

That unlimited sick time is a beautiful thing, isn't it. I think I see myself getting hurt around June 1st and not getting better until around September or October. I will be relaxing on my boat every day to make sure I can come back as soon as possible. AFLAC too baby.

Getting off topic. Let's get back to crime log here.

What about the guys who jumped out of their car, knocked down the lady, took her pocketbook and then drove to Wendy's to use her credit card. Did they get caught? Is she ok?

What do your mean? **** the firefighter that was out for weeks due to getting his ass kicked by a person he insulted at a local bar? What was his excuse for that, on the job accident? or alcohol?

[bYou should check out your information and make sure it is

the truth before you post it.[/b]

[bYou should check out your information and make sure it is

the truth before you post it.[/b]

I did, and this is not the first time he gets a beat down by a minority. Sure it was the alcohol and the beer muscles, but unnecessary to be an ass. You don't know jack shit.

I did, and this is not the first time he gets a beat down by a minority. Sure it was the alcohol and the beer muscles, but unnecessary to be an ass. You don't know jack shit.

No, you are the one who doesen't know jack. You are looking and hoping for it to be that way.

You feed on these kind of situations, it gives you somethng to gossip about.