Crime blog

Guest Guest

Since the observer doesn't post crimes in Harrison, I'm starting here and feel free to add to it.

1/12/11 - Quik Chek robbed.

1/19/11 - car stolen from Jersey Street between S. 3rd and Frank E Rodgers Blvd.

Since the observer doesn't post crimes in Harrison, I'm starting here and feel free to add to it.

1/19/11 - car stolen from Jersey Street between S. 3rd and Frank E Rodgers Blvd.

Now Barney will begin publishing all the crime in Harrison (don't forget all the free donuts at Dunkin Donuts). What a joke this guy is.

Quick check being robbed was front page. I didn't read the whole thing but considering the stolen car happened today I assume they didn't publish it yesterday.

Maybe if the ladies at the HPD spent less time on KOTW and more time doing their jobs this crap wouldnt happen

Now Barney will begin publishing all the crime in Harrison (don't forget all the free donuts at Dunkin Donuts). What a joke this guy is.

I'm not a cop and maybe you should have some consideration for a taxpayer who's car was stolen before responding like an asshole. Sounds like you're the cop trying to cover up the lousy job you're doing by deflecting attention.

Everyone knows there is crime in this town, but not many know exactly how much. I can read about the crime in Nutley, Belleville, Lyndhurst, North Alington, Jersey City, but nothing appears to happen in Harrison.

There is crime in this town that is swept under the rug. It's time to let people know about it.

Sorry folks, I saw Barney standing in front of Dunkin Donuts. He said there was no crime to report today.

Thanks for the update, Fire Marshall Bill! Now wake someone up at the clubhouse and get us the fire report.

Be sure to include the Shop Rite run for lunch.

Don't worry about the Barney bashers. There just some doped up firemen sitting in the firehouse who happen to be awake, and saw your post. I'm surprised that the other firemen don't complain about the Barney bashers. But they don't complain that their brother firemen, who back them up, are on drugs either. You would think the wives of firemen would want drug testing to insure the men backing up their husbands are fit for service. Especially, after their recent history of putting so many drug users out on disability. All you have to do is read the front page of the ledger to see what is going on in the Harrison Fire Department. Now they are dismissing citizen comments as "Barney wanntabes." That department needs a good enema

Guest Livin on Reynolds

1/21/2011 Jeep stolen from Reynolds Ave about 7pm between Passaic & Grant Aves

listen the hpd has an open door policy, so if you want to know whats happening in town, walk in to police headqts and ask to see the blog. schedule an appointment with the man in charge hell walk you through the days cases. nothing is hidden its all public record. so dont sit here and post crap just to make yourself feel important. as far as docmet or whatever the f*ck it calls himself, your job is on the line for violating your job's policies on releasing information. we are onto to you! expect your pinkie!

I went to Harrison Fire Dept. and asked to see the man in charge. One of the Batt. Chiefs appeared looking like shit from a hangover, called his wife and put her on the phone, then stumbled back to bed. I guess thats what he usually does when someone asks to speak to the man of his family. At the HPD at least there is a MAN in charge, unlike the little bitches at the HFD. God help us.

Guest Guest #2

I went to Harrison Fire Dept. and asked to see the man in charge. One of the Batt. Chiefs appeared looking like shit from a hangover, called his wife and put her on the phone, then stumbled back to bed. I guess thats what he usually does when someone asks to speak to the man of his family. At the HPD at least there is a MAN in charge, unlike the little bitches at the HFD. God help us.

This post demonstrates how far Barney has sunk. How did this clown ever pass a psychological test to get on the PD?

I could easily pass any psychological test. The real queation is, WHY WON'T THE FIRE DEPT. ALLOW RANDOM DRUG TESTING TO PROVE TO THEY ARE CLEAN? This question has been asked over and over with still no response instead of more Barney jokes. That tells me that many fireman are guilty of drug use or they would prove they aren't by getting tested. The next reply you will see is a barney joke, but at least when a cop respodes to an emergency or other call he is in his right mind and not polluted with drugs and incapable of good decisions. Now I know why they call the HFD "Fire Watchers" instead of firemen. They are probably fu**ked-up half the time and unable to do their "job" ( I hate saying that because its really not a job). For the tenth time, can any HFD frat house member give a sensible reason why they are opposed to drug testing and hired lawyers to fight it. We all know the reason the reason dirty boyz, all the courage runs out of our body at the thought of drug testing and you revert to your natural instinct of cowardness. Do your kids know about this? That their daddy (could be a cop, you know, the 24 hour shifts leave the ladies lonely at home) is a coward. Sad ad can be.

Guest peeweeee

I could easily pass any psychological test. The real queation is, WHY WON'T THE FIRE DEPT. ALLOW RANDOM DRUG TESTING TO PROVE TO THEY ARE CLEAN? This question has been asked over and over with still no response instead of more Barney jokes. That tells me that many fireman are guilty of drug use or they would prove they aren't by getting tested. The next reply you will see is a barney joke, but at least when a cop respodes to an emergency or other call he is in his right mind and not polluted with drugs and incapable of good decisions. Now I know why they call the HFD "Fire Watchers" instead of firemen. They are probably fu**ked-up half the time and unable to do their "job" ( I hate saying that because its really not a job). For the tenth time, can any HFD frat house member give a sensible reason why they are opposed to drug testing and hired lawyers to fight it. We all know the reason the reason dirty boyz, all the courage runs out of our body at the thought of drug testing and you revert to your natural instinct of cowardness. Do your kids know about this? That their daddy (could be a cop, you know, the 24 hour shifts leave the ladies lonely at home) is a coward. Sad ad can be.

how childish that you include rude comments about children and wives? could it be you have neither?? are you just upset your shift has be switched again? so now your playing victim with a fake injury to stay home and write about things you know nothing of? so you bash other people to make yourself feel good? what else is next for you??? your an evil little man, keep it up and your own jealousy will impact your health. its okay your mother never breast feed you because she was picked up by the humane society. man up if you dare?? live your own life stay in your lane.

Guest Senior Citizen

I hope this person is not a Harrison police officer. I'd be afraid to call the police for help and have this angry guy show up.

Peeweee, the author of one of the posts, says that the Police fake injuries to stay home to get days off. Sorry to tell you, but the Undisputed Champion of All Time in that category is Fireman HERMAN "GREG" ELLIS. The Harrison fireman allegedly is totally disabled and never able to return to work again who was arrested recently and exposed as a criminal and fraud by stealing the NJ pension funds money and went to N. Carolina and did the same job (I gotta come up with a better word than job, because a fireman is NOT a job). Chief ********** comment on NJ.com stated that "he was an excellent fireman." Sounds like McMole talking about convicted felon quarter Bill Tanski. I hope he is forced to pay back that money and goes to prison. There was never a report anywhere of a Harrison fireman ever getting hurt in the line of duty. I would love to read that report about HERMAN "GREG" ELLIS tragic career ending injury and *********** recommendation that he be given disability. I wonder if the same doctor who was ******* him ********** (public info. on NJ.com. God knows the HFD members need testosterone or something to make men out of them), was the same doctor who faked the report his alleged and clearly fraudulent disability. I think the doc died though. Superman Fireman Fraud Ellis and everyone else up the line that was part of this fraud, including *********, should go to jail. I remember they said he raised the most money for the WTC fireman. I wonder how much of that he kept for himself. Any other complaints Peeweee? Once Again, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. More shame on the town by the HFD. Disgracefull.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest peeweeee

Peeweee, the author of one of the posts, says that the Police fake injuries to stay home to get days off. Sorry to tell you, but the Undisputed Champion of All Time in that category is Fireman HERMAN "GREG" ELLIS. The Harrison fireman allegedly is totally disabled and never able to return to work again who was arrested recently and exposed as a criminal and fraud by stealing the NJ pension funds money and went to N. Carolina and did the same job (I gotta come up with a better word than job, because a fireman is NOT a job). Chief ********** comment on NJ.com stated that "he was an excellent fireman." Sounds like McMole talking about convicted felon quarter Bill Tanski. I hope he is forced to pay back that money and goes to prison. There was never a report anywhere of a Harrison fireman ever getting hurt in the line of duty. I would love to read that report about HERMAN "GREG" ELLIS tragic career ending injury and *********** recommendation that he be given disability. I wonder if the same doctor who was ******* him ********** (public info. on NJ.com. God knows the HFD members need testosterone or something to make men out of them), was the same doctor who faked the report his alleged and clearly fraudulent disability. I think the doc died though. Superman Fireman Fraud Ellis and everyone else up the line that was part of this fraud, including *********, should go to jail. I remember they said he raised the most money for the WTC fireman. I wonder how much of that he kept for himself. Any other complaints Peeweee? Once Again, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. More shame on the town by the HFD. Disgracefull.

Is that a fact Jack?, no one fakes more injuries and schedules surgeries more then the hpd, look how many are out right now, in a time when so much crime is being reported, some surgeries are for vainity , lets see last yr, you had the one who broke his arm at home and was out for a yr, then you have the one who was out for two yrs only to come back and now leave for surgery. the classic one he fakes surgeries and aliments just to get out of working the midnight shift. check your list barney, shame on hpd hehehe

Guest Guest #2

Barney's showing his stupidity again. What he apparently doesn't know is that the NJ P&F Retirement System awarded a disability pension to Ellis, Harrison had nothing to do with it. BTW, the pension board has 2 retired cops sitting on it, why didn't they speak up?

Poor Barney, every day demonstrating his ignorance.

How can you possibly say that any member of the HPD is having unnecessary surgeries, and plastic surgury at that, to get out of work. I really do not think that the town would allow anyone to take off sick time for plastic surgery. You honestly say that a man broke his own arm to get out of working the midnight shift. I don't believe that anyone would do that. It doesn't make sense at all. If you know that someone broke their own arm to avoid work or is having plastic surgery at the towns expense I am sure you would have already called the prosecutors office. As to the fraud ex-fireman Ellis, a disability form requires a detailed report reviewed by the Chief of the HPD or HFD before it is reviewed by the pension board and its doctor for approval. Was there ever any report even as to how Ellis got disabled in the line of duty. Who would believe him now anyway? You are really coming out with some silly stuff of these issues.