Parking

Guest tappan st

Guest Guest 1
How do we get rid of the double parkers on my block. They park in the middle of the street even though there are spots!

Yes, call the police, but what's more effective is to call your c ouncilpersons Mrs. Sherry (who also is the Police Chairperson) and Mrs. Pettigrew and keep calling until you receive satisfaction. It's the only way

Guest no choice

As soon as i get out of school there are spots on my block when my dad gets home from work he makes me move so he can park i have to double park or he will kick my butt

As soon as i get out of school there are spots on my block when my dad gets home from work he makes me move so he can park i have to double park or he will kick my butt

Get a life you IDIOT! :angry:

Guest Guest 99

I saw a neighbor blowing snow from his driveway into the street today. After asking him nicely to stop, and getting the response he has given everyone on the block for years, I called the police. They came onto our street, saw him doing it, and, :( , made him blow the street clean as they sat in their car watching. Good work guys.

Better yet, grab yourself an icepick. Take it and approach the car. Puncture not one but all four tires. Then, most importantly walk away slowly as not to be noticed. Trust me works like a charm, and i promise you they won't do it again. Well, at least not in front of your house.

Archived