Debate Challenge

Guest IFC Harrison NJ

Guest IFC Harrison NJ

As you know, the Mayor canceled the last Town Council meeting before the election. I'm sure he didn't want to discuss the letter received from Trenton telling us that they were cutting almost 4 million in aid from what they gave us last year. We keep hearing that the VOTERS WANT A DEBATE. We agree, and we would like it opened up to the audience for questions. Suggestions for a time, place and moderator?

A good old public debate in front of the library would be GREAT. McDonough would never, in a million years, go for it. He does everything underhanded. He won't even show up at a council meeting, worse yet, he walks out in the middle of them. A debate, and if I was the McCormicks I would push like hell for one, will be a chance to address the rampant nepotism and cronyism, the high salaries that do not fit MANY jobs, why jobs are not posted for fair competition, and the dire financial straits of the town. It would also highlight how unintelligent McDonough really is and expose him as the town bully. He does not even know enough about the town to participate in a debate. Without his henchman to answer questions, he is lost. It would be funny to watch him get frustrated and run out out of the park to his car and drive off. He does not play dumb, he IS dumb. I would push every TV station and newspaper in NJ to ask each candidate to a debate and if they won't show, why not? This is the best idea I've heard in years. Mano a Mano, McCormick would make a fool out of him and he knows it. A Q. & A. opportunity for the taxpayers should also be included. Hell, if you can't get there, just call the $85,000.00 transport officer for a ride!!!!!!!!!!

As you know, the Mayor canceled the last Town Council meeting before the election. I'm sure he didn't want to discuss the letter received from Trenton telling us that they were cutting almost 4 million in aid from what they gave us last year. We keep hearing that the VOTERS WANT A DEBATE. We agree, and we would like it opened up to the audience for questions. Suggestions for a time, place and moderator?

I though every town had a public debate of some kind or a question and answer meet and greet? Being a new resident of the town of Harrison the current team had a BBQ with our tenant association as a meet the candidates type of affair, but I didn't see any of the opposing candidates speak or greet, why were we not given a chance to do that? **** if you are going to represent the tenants please give us the opportunity to a fair chance at voting for whom we want and decide is the best person to represent us, not just for your personal benefits. I realize you obviously are representing these Democrats and want to be involved with politics, but we deserve a better and good representation, afterall we were handed a bad deal here and paid for it and still awaiting many benefits that come with owning our place. By the way it was very nice but the tenants were misinformed.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest IFC Harrison NJ

I though every town had a public debate of some kind or a question and answer meet and greet? Being a new resident of the town of Harrison the current team had a BBQ with our tenant association as a meet the candidates type of affair, but I didn't see any of the opposing candidates speak or greet, why were we not given a chance to do that? **** if you are going to represent the tenants please give us the opportunity to a fair chance at voting for whom we want and decide is the best person to represent us, not just for your personal benefits. I realize you obviously are representing these Democrats and want to be involved with politics, but we deserve a better and good representation, afterall we were handed a bad deal here and paid for it and still awaiting many benefits that come with owning our place. By the way it was very nice but the tenants were misinformed.

We are sorry that we were not informed that there was a Bar-B-Que meet and greet. If we had, we certainly would have been happy to talk with you. If the tenants association would like to set up an informal "meet the candidates social" we would be happy to come. We agree that a debate is the best venue for judging the candidates' platforms side by side. We are pushing for that, but they seem to be ducking the issue. Please feel free to contact us through our website independentsforchangeharrisonnj.org, or through our facebook page. Both have links to our e-mail address. If you see us as we come around, of course speak up and ask us anything you wish and call your friends over. It's always wonderful to meet new people like you, welcome you to the community, and get your fresh perspective on the issues that concern you.

Guest IFC Harrison NJ

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

Explains all the bobble-heads on the Town Council.

Facts, platforms, a record of achievement, adherence to law - why do that when the McDonough thugs can use lies, fear and intimidation? Don't fall for it - get out the vote for column F.

DEMAND A DEBATE!

Guest IFC Harrison NJ

We are still calling for a debate.

We are still calling for a debate - especially since the McDonough Administration claims of accomplishment are pure fiction. Documents prove them to be liars. Steve and Maria spent a small fortune for documents that should have been freely available to them, and dealt with stalling tactics that would have tried the patience of Job. The contracts, letters and other source documents Steve and Maria finally received from the Town clearly show the almost 4 million dollar shortfall in aid from the state was known by the mayor weeks before it was revealed to them. The documents also show that while we may sue the NY Red Bulls for payment of taxes or land lease compensation, the HRA gave away the store. We are sure you've noticed that "kerplunk, kerplunk" touted in The Observer, that was supposed to signal a resurgence of development, is tellingly silent.

The "experience" that McDonough et al have demonstrated is incompetence at best. Integrity - that's in short supply. If all was as rosy as McDonough claims, don't you think they would have held the Town Council meeting they canceled at the last minute? Don't you think they would have beaten down the doors to debate us? Wouldn't they have invited us to their "meet the candidates" soiree just to show us up and rub in our faces all their wonderful "accomplishments"?

They don't want to answer for their disastrous decisions. They don't want to explain how they're rolling in cash while the rest of the town is suffering.

They want four more years??? The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result. No, we think they've done quite enough.

We are still calling for a debate.

We are still calling for a debate - especially since the McDonough Administration claims of accomplishment are pure fiction. Documents prove them to be liars. Steve and Maria spent a small fortune for documents that should have been freely available to them, and dealt with stalling tactics that would have tried the patience of Job. The contracts, letters and other source documents Steve and Maria finally received from the Town clearly show the almost 4 million dollar shortfall in aid from the state was known by the mayor weeks before it was revealed to them. The documents also show that while we may sue the NY Red Bulls for payment of taxes or land lease compensation, the HRA gave away the store. We are sure you've noticed that "kerplunk, kerplunk" touted in The Observer, that was supposed to signal a resurgence of development, is tellingly silent.

The "experience" that McDonough et al have demonstrated is incompetence at best. Integrity - that's in short supply. If all was as rosy as McDonough claims, don't you think they would have held the Town Council meeting they canceled at the last minute? Don't you think they would have beaten down the doors to debate us? Wouldn't they have invited us to their "meet the candidates" soiree just to show us up and rub in our faces all their wonderful "accomplishments"?

They don't want to answer for their disastrous decisions. They don't want to explain how they're rolling in cash while the rest of the town is suffering.

They want four more years??? The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result. No, we think they've done quite enough.

JoAnne Obrien,

Do you think that the McCormicks can solve Harrison's economic issues. I do not see them managing anything. They criticize but bring nothing to the table in the form of a possible solution.

If Maria McCormick was elected Mayor, what would she do but cause mayhem. McDonough is the best of two evils.

A good old public debate in front of the library would be GREAT. McDonough would never, in a million years, go for it. He does everything underhanded. He won't even show up at a council meeting, worse yet, he walks out in the middle of them. A debate, and if I was the McCormicks I would push like hell for one, will be a chance to address the rampant nepotism and cronyism, the high salaries that do not fit MANY jobs, why jobs are not posted for fair competition, and the dire financial straits of the town. It would also highlight how unintelligent McDonough really is and expose him as the town bully. He does not even know enough about the town to participate in a debate. Without his henchman to answer questions, he is lost. It would be funny to watch him get frustrated and run out out of the park to his car and drive off. He does not play dumb, he IS dumb. I would push every TV station and newspaper in NJ to ask each candidate to a debate and if they won't show, why not? This is the best idea I've heard in years. Mano a Mano, McCormick would make a fool out of him and he knows it. A Q. & A. opportunity for the taxpayers should also be included. Hell, if you can't get there, just call the $85,000.00 transport officer for a ride!!!!!!!!!!

Debate would be great. Which one of the IFC candiddates could form a sentence?

We are sorry that we were not informed that there was a Bar-B-Que meet and greet. If we had, we certainly would have been happy to talk with you. If the tenants association would like to set up an informal "meet the candidates social" we would be happy to come. We agree that a debate is the best venue for judging the candidates' platforms side by side. We are pushing for that, but they seem to be ducking the issue. Please feel free to contact us through our website independentsforchangeharrisonnj.org, or through our facebook page. Both have links to our e-mail address. If you see us as we come around, of course speak up and ask us anything you wish and call your friends over. It's always wonderful to meet new people like you, welcome you to the community, and get your fresh perspective on the issues that concern you.

If Steve or Maria weren't busy on the streets begging for money, for their own personal use, they could have came. As usual they would have had nothing to offer.

my neghibor said no to McDonough for not to put his poster in front of their house. guess what happen next, they just got a letter from town for house inspection. they also remember McDonough and his aid wrote something on the paper when they said no. what a mayor! Think twice before you vote.

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: The above information has not been confirmed.

If Steve or Maria weren't busy on the streets begging for money, for their own personal use, they could have came. As usual they would have had nothing to offer.

But they were not even given the chance. They were not invited and not aware of this BBQ. Myself and many other residents of the gardens and kingsland courts were also not invited and unaware of this picnic. I guess the invites went out only to the chosen ones. And please do not try and tell me that all residents got a notice, because we did not.

Seems to me that the McCormicks and their council candidates can string sentences together just fine. McDonough wouldn't allow a debate because he has nothing to say. What is Jesus Huaranga going to say? Has anyone ever heard him speak up at a town council meeting? When Larry Bennett even tries to talk Ray and Jimmy tell him to shut up. What a joke! And have you ever seen Jimmy have one of his hissy fits? That's when he's not smirking and shouting about the tours for 3rd graders at the NY Red Bulls Arena or telling Steve and Maria that what goes on at Town Hall is "none of their business".

No they are not going to answer any questions about how they screwed up the town. They're just gonna hide and send smear letters out.

Make your vote count and vote column F.

JoAnne Obrien,

Do you think that the McCormicks can solve Harrison's economic issues. I do not see them managing anything. They criticize but bring nothing to the table in the form of a possible solution.

If Maria McCormick was elected Mayor, what would she do but cause mayhem. McDonough is the best of two evils.

Mrs. Obrien,

Seems like a fair question, "Do you think that the McCormicks can solve Harrison's economic issues."

No Answer from you.

Please give us your opinion.

And have you ever seen Jimmy have one of his hissy fits? That's when he's not smirking and shouting about the tours for 3rd graders at the NY Red Bulls Arena

Was Doran against the tours on school time? If he was, I fully agree!!!

Seems to me that the McCormicks and their council candidates can string sentences together just fine. McDonough wouldn't allow a debate because he has nothing to say. What is Jesus Huaranga going to say? Has anyone ever heard him speak up at a town council meeting? When Larry Bennett even tries to talk Ray and Jimmy tell him to shut up. What a joke! And have you ever seen Jimmy have one of his hissy fits? That's when he's not smirking and shouting about the tours for 3rd graders at the NY Red Bulls Arena or telling Steve and Maria that what goes on at Town Hall is "none of their business".

No they are not going to answer any questions about how they screwed up the town. They're just gonna hide and send smear letters out.

Make your vote count and vote column F.

Do you really think Doran and McDonough would dignify and lend credibility to the slate of the Idiots and Fools Coalition (IFC) by agreeing to a debate?

Not!!!

Greetings,

It is no less than astoundingly offensive to the electorate that the incumbent Harrison leadership ("dug in like a Louisiana tic") ignores the call for a debate.

I notice the anonymous defenders of this entrenchment only emerge to post cockroach-like, to distract from the thread's timely and noble topic.........

DEBATE CHALLENGE!!!

We get the government we deserve. Surely in this maturing age of information people would move to put an end to the status quo of Harrison leadership's self serving gravy train if that's indeed what it is.

You as Americans and Harrisonians deserve a debate between the principals in this upcoming election. Some of the accusations and reasonings revealed on this board suggest the operation of Harrison government and the parasites involved are like those from the film "Walking Tall."

You deserve answers for a sound basis on how to cast your vote, not intimidation or convenient neglect from candidates.

I sometimes cannot understand how the state or the feds do not get involved in this one square mile of mysterious government rule.

DEMAND THE DEBATE CHALLENGE TO TAKE PLACE.....and if you don't get it, vote against those that refuse!!

Guest 4th warder

Mrs. Obrien,

Seems like a fair question, "Do you think that the McCormicks can solve Harrison's economic issues."

No Answer from you.

Please give us your opinion.

24 hours later and still no answer to this question. O'Brien must be busy walking door to door with Maria. Saw them yesterday. Maria is a fighter. She's not going to win because she doesn't have the resources to mount a good campaign but she will still be councilwoman and if these "independent candidates" keep going after the election they may win next year against the likes of Nascimento, Dolaghan, & Mandaglio. Steve can concentrate on getting his financial life in order. He needs to do that before he drives himself nuts with the McDonough machine.

I don't think the McCormicks have a platform. That is hurting them in this campaign.

Guest Harrison Old-School

I've been reading with great interest a lot of the posts concerning the upcoming election, trying to decide who I think would do a better job under the circumstances. Just as an observation, I'm surprised i see no posts from the Democrats (or their supporters) concerning their legislative successes. I hear a lot about the stadium around town, and it's mostly complaints about traffic on game days, and how we're seeing no monies from the Red Bulls. I see Mr. Doran's literature indicates we "expect" to receive 1.3 million in tax revenue...I don't understand; either the Red Bulls owe the taxes to Harrison or they don't, and we know what their tax bill is, or we don't...I was at a Town Council meeting earlier this year and they were discussing the Red Bulls appealing their tax bill...how is that possible at the same time we're expecting 1.3 million according to campaign literature? I see that stalled construction projects are starting up again, but there seems, at least to me, to be already an excess of empty businesses, buildings and homes and, again, not to mention the traffic issues which more construction would seem to just make worse.

So, I'm unclear about what the Democrats would do to either straighten out the fiscal hole we're in, generate more revenue for Harrison or attract new businesses without granting them tax breaks that would in no way benefit Harrison's bottom line.

The Independents do seem to do a lot of complaining, but they seem to have a lot to, if not complain about, at least to question. Mr Doran seems to have consolidated a great deal of power for himself on the Council, as the Superintendent, and sitting on most, if not all important committees in town, including redevelopment, while also maintaining a real estate business that seems to have profited from his various committee assignments. It looks like a pretty clear-cut conflict of interest (as I'd think sitting on the Council while being Superintendent with an appointed School Board would be)...so, the challengers call for a debate so that the voters have an opportunity to hear both sides and their positions along with their plans for the town. I'd really like to here something, anything from the Democrats besides name-calling and threats to homeowners over campaign signs...I never gave campaign signs much thought before, but they seem very important here. I've read the Independents' website and they seem to have some useful, workable ideas, I don't know if they'll all work, or are even possible, but some new thinking seems called for right now. And so, I'd like to hear from both sides in an open forum so I could judge all the candidates for myself.

I have, I must say, been impressed with the Independents' attitude when it comes to answering serious questions. It seems to me the party's positions (at least those I've read on the IFC website) are reasoned and thought out, and even if I don't agree with all of their ideas, I think they're serious about affecting change and trying to make a difficult situation better. As for Mrs. O'Brien, she's been (it seems to me) open and honest about her experience, credentials and professional experience.

I never understand people making snide remarks about teacher's salaries, I guess it's an anti-union thing, but it's a tough and important job, requiring (these days) advanced degrees and ongoing training and certainly more time and energy than I'd be willing to devote to other people's children so I never understand the griping. There aren't any teachers in Harrison teaching without certification and proper credentials and people suggesting that there are (in the case of Mrs. O'Brien) is just nonsense, just anonymous, gutless trouble-making and a poor substitute for addressing important issues and questions the IFC candidates' have raised.

Not everyone employed by the town is a crook, or being paid for two jobs with three pensions and multiple health insurance plans...there's been too much bitching about "who's got a job as a BoE secretary" or some such...there are positions that need to be filled, work to be done, and paperwork in school districts never stops......most people here are just trying to make a living and would like to see things better for their kids than they are for them.

I'd like the opportunity to decide for myself who the better candidates are and who has a platform that will improve conditions for Harrison and it's citizens. I'd love to hear from the Democrats, but will definitely meet and talk to the IFC candidates this coming week because I can't wait any longer for a debate to hear what we're going to do to solve Harrison's problems. I don't think name-calling, intimidation and snotty web postings is going to get it done this time, and I do, and will vote.

Guest IFC Harrison NJ

24 hours later and still no answer to this question. O'Brien must be busy walking door to door with Maria. Saw them yesterday. Maria is a fighter. She's not going to win because she doesn't have the resources to mount a good campaign but she will still be councilwoman and if these "independent candidates" keep going after the election they may win next year against the likes of Nascimento, Dolaghan, & Mandaglio. Steve can concentrate on getting his financial life in order. He needs to do that before he drives himself nuts with the McDonough machine.

I don't think the McCormicks have a platform. That is hurting them in this campaign.

To 4th Warder and the other unidentified “guests”, let me make two points right off the bat:

What makes you think that I think the McCormicks alone would be able to solve the financial mess we are in? If you’ve been to the Town Council meetings you would know that there is a 7 to 2 block, and in a democracy the majority wins even if they are clueless and inept. The Independents for Change ticket views working on Harrison’s many problems as a TEAM EFFORT and NOT the responsibility of one or two people. We listen to each other and have shared our difficulties and our ideas with each other and receive useful feedback from each. We hope that if the voters truly desire an open government and they elect the entire ticket, we will be able to work with the remaining council members to start to change things in our town. If not, we will move forward regardless. So while I may be writing under my name because I’ve been called out to do so, I am not Independents for Change; we all are, every one of us: Maria, Steve, Mike, Dominick and me. It is only if we are all elected that we have a hope of turning things around.

The notion that we should be able to have a fully developed plan to solve the financial mess we are in is also an unreasonable demand. We have not been privy to all the deal-making; we do not know where all the money is or where it has gone. We realize we are over our heads here and agree that we would need to hire a Forensic Auditor to come in, preferably someone with some FBI experience. Because we have received Federal and State grants, it is necessary to make sure there was no criminal liability, but if there was criminal activity to deal with it swiftly. We need to have a professional set up accounting systems so that up-to-date reports can be available to the entire council on at least a monthly basis. The systems need to be set up so that no one person has control. We also know that we need a Human Resources Manager to develop and implement policies and procedures. We need to have clear job descriptions with a listing of the 21st Century skills and credentials needed. We need an accessible listing of available positions in multiple locations and on multiple platforms, and a fair and uniform application, interview and hiring policy open to all.

Now the “idea” for the two positions listed above didn’t come from any one of us: this is a common sense need expressed from townspeople and posted even on KOTW. We are just willing to acknowledge the obvious.

What we won’t do is lie to the public. We are not making pie-in-the-sky promises of tax cuts and employment for all. To do so would be a betrayal of the people.

What we can do is suggest low-cost, quality of life initiatives, which while making life more pleasant in the town may have the added benefit of significantly reducing costs. Our initiatives have been rolling out and we realize that good ideas need to percolate a little while to develop and grow into fully realized campaigns. We are excited by the challenges ahead and look forward to working with our small business owners and residents to make Harrison a better place for all.

How is it possible that this town really only can choose from corrupt cronyism one the one side and incomprehensible disjointed complaints on the other? Does the town really lack educated, competent, hard working people? Apparently yes.

The incumbents seem to have a general plan for redevelopment of the town. Fair enough. We can't live in a post-industrial wasteland forever. If the town doesn't get a ton of money from the new stadium, so what? Business doesn't exist to provide tax receipts for the town, although unfortunately some businesses need some help from government to get started in a place like Harrison. The problem is general corruption and cronyism from these guys, if not outright at least there is a pervasive perception of it in the town (and that can't be good for development either). A mayor with the hubris to believe only He can serve as mayor, as the town needs only Him. A Superintendent of Schools that also serves on the council, essentially his own judge (as we don't have an elected board of ed). Generally overpaid public employees (at the top) with far too lavish benefits.

The challengers seem to lack any plan for the town other than to complain the other side is horribly corrupt and they want to put in cameras in the council chambers and some vague improve the high school plan. How is that going to stop corruption? People in the town don't care enough to go to the meeting or become engaged as it is, do you really think they are very likely to watch on the internet? If the town doesn't underwrite development somehow, who will? What's your plan? Not a leader among the group.

From either side: Where is the overarching vision? Where is the prioritized list of goals/tasks? Stop sniping at each other.

Seriously, is there anyone out there that: is under the age of 50, has a college degree, has relatively little public sector experience, has had a corporate job, and would only want to serve 1 or 2 terms in any political office?

To 4th Warder and the other unidentified “guests”, let me make two points right off the bat:

What makes you think that I think the McCormicks alone would be able to solve the financial mess we are in? If you’ve been to the Town Council meetings you would know that there is a 7 to 2 block, and in a democracy the majority wins even if they are clueless and inept. The Independents for Change ticket views working on Harrison’s many problems as a TEAM EFFORT and NOT the responsibility of one or two people. We listen to each other and have shared our difficulties and our ideas with each other and receive useful feedback from each. We hope that if the voters truly desire an open government and they elect the entire ticket, we will be able to work with the remaining council members to start to change things in our town. If not, we will move forward regardless. So while I may be writing under my name because I’ve been called out to do so, I am not Independents for Change; we all are, every one of us: Maria, Steve, Mike, Dominick and me. It is only if we are all elected that we have a hope of turning things around.

The notion that we should be able to have a fully developed plan to solve the financial mess we are in is also an unreasonable demand. We have not been privy to all the deal-making; we do not know where all the money is or where it has gone. We realize we are over our heads here and agree that we would need to hire a Forensic Auditor to come in, preferably someone with some FBI experience. Because we have received Federal and State grants, it is necessary to make sure there was no criminal liability, but if there was criminal activity to deal with it swiftly. We need to have a professional set up accounting systems so that up-to-date reports can be available to the entire council on at least a monthly basis. The systems need to be set up so that no one person has control. We also know that we need a Human Resources Manager to develop and implement policies and procedures. We need to have clear job descriptions with a listing of the 21st Century skills and credentials needed. We need an accessible listing of available positions in multiple locations and on multiple platforms, and a fair and uniform application, interview and hiring policy open to all.

Now the “idea” for the two positions listed above didn’t come from any one of us: this is a common sense need expressed from townspeople and posted even on KOTW. We are just willing to acknowledge the obvious.

What we won’t do is lie to the public. We are not making pie-in-the-sky promises of tax cuts and employment for all. To do so would be a betrayal of the people.

What we can do is suggest low-cost, quality of life initiatives, which while making life more pleasant in the town may have the added benefit of significantly reducing costs. Our initiatives have been rolling out and we realize that good ideas need to percolate a little while to develop and grow into fully realized campaigns. We are excited by the challenges ahead and look forward to working with our small business owners and residents to make Harrison a better place for all.

A question to the Idiots and Fools Coalition (IFC). If the voters in Harrison were so irresponsible (which their not), where would the IFC find time to actually serve the town? Gavini would be to busy ****** ******** *** ** ******* (* already very civic minded)Maria and Steve would be to busy ******** ****** *** ** *****, Rodrigues would be to busy ******** ******* ********** (like the McCormicks) and hopefully Obrien will be spending her time at the ******* ******.

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

But they were not even given the chance. They were not invited and not aware of this BBQ. Myself and many other residents of the gardens and kingsland courts were also not invited and unaware of this picnic. I guess the invites went out only to the chosen ones. And please do not try and tell me that all residents got a notice, because we did not.

it was for River Park residents only your to stupid to meet anyone

the only people that the McComicks could make fools out of, is themselves. They are embarrassing.

How is it possible that this town really only can choose from corrupt cronyism one the one side and incomprehensible disjointed complaints on the other? Does the town really lack educated, competent, hard working people? Apparently yes.

The incumbents seem to have a general plan for redevelopment of the town. Fair enough. We can't live in a post-industrial wasteland forever. If the town doesn't get a ton of money from the new stadium, so what? Business doesn't exist to provide tax receipts for the town, although unfortunately some businesses need some help from government to get started in a place like Harrison. The problem is general corruption and cronyism from these guys, if not outright at least there is a pervasive perception of it in the town (and that can't be good for development either). A mayor with the hubris to believe only He can serve as mayor, as the town needs only Him. A Superintendent of Schools that also serves on the council, essentially his own judge (as we don't have an elected board of ed). Generally overpaid public employees (at the top) with far too lavish benefits.

The challengers seem to lack any plan for the town other than to complain the other side is horribly corrupt and they want to put in cameras in the council chambers and some vague improve the high school plan. How is that going to stop corruption? People in the town don't care enough to go to the meeting or become engaged as it is, do you really think they are very likely to watch on the internet? If the town doesn't underwrite development somehow, who will? What's your plan? Not a leader among the group.

From either side: Where is the overarching vision? Where is the prioritized list of goals/tasks? Stop sniping at each other.

Seriously, is there anyone out there that: is under the age of 50, has a college degree, has relatively little public sector experience, has had a corporate job, and would only want to serve 1 or 2 terms in any political office?

Honestly no one who is educated, employed, honest, sincere etc... would want to step one foot into this snake pit. I don't blame them.

the only people that the McComicks could make fools out of, is themselves. They are embarrassing.

Wow another educated post. Why are they embarrassing? I know, don''t tell me, they speak for the people the true common people, right? or is it because you are threatened by them? or maybe they will listen to people or possibly even get rid of all the unnecessary spending? go ahead you tell me, you certain post as if you are very well rounded and educated...... thanks