new secretary

Guest Guest

i just heard they have another secretary in the board of ed, this will make three. surprise surprise it is a former **** players wife, who just came back to harrison, what a shame. please remember this november 2nd.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

i just heard they have another secretary in the board of ed, this will make three. surprise surprise it is a former **** players wife, who just came back to harrison, what a shame. please remember this november 2nd.

I was under the impression that they did not have enough money and had to cut teachers? what happened? anything for extra votes Jimmy will do, bend over residents here we go again, anothe ******* from Jimmy

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I was under the impression that they did not have enough money and had to cut teachers? what happened? anything for extra votes Jimmy will do, bend over residents here we go again, anothe ******* from Jimmy

I heard they got a "grant". So instead of reinstating a teacher or doing something helpful to the kids, they created an unnecessary position that, of course, was unadvertised, and went right to a woman who just moved back to town. And guess what ward she lives in?

were any teachers even really cut or did they just pretend to make it look good??

I heard they got a "grant". So instead of reinstating a teacher or doing something helpful to the kids, they created an unnecessary position that, of course, was unadvertised, and went right to a woman who just moved back to town. And guess what ward she lives in?

Get your information straight before you post on here. The job was posted and the rest is none of you business. When they lived out of town they were still giving to the town mainly the children. They are just not the type of people who have to have their picture in the Observer every week, they do things from their heart something you know nothing about. You can't get a job because you are to busy bashing people here.....sign off and updateyour resume and read the paper this way you wont miss it next time.

Get your information straight before you post on here. The job was posted and the rest is none of you business. When they lived out of town they were still giving to the town mainly the children. They are just not the type of people who have to have their picture in the Observer every week, they do things from their heart something you know nothing about. You can't get a job because you are to busy bashing people here.....sign off and updateyour resume and read the paper this way you wont miss it next time.

Where was it posted in Doran's office ,it wasn't in any papers or posted on any town bullitin boards so that makes you full of crap , giving what back, you forgot he bad mouthed the town on how he had such a hard life growing up in Harrison i think he forgot where he came from for a little while and now all you people want to kiss his ass and give them whatever they want including jobs that could have gone to someone that was recently laid off you my friend are what they call a asskisser keep kissing NOVEMBER IS COMING TIME FOR CHANGE PEOPLE

The Job was not posted,if you know this then tell us where this position was posted? Yes it is the business of Harrison residents, we live here, we pay rent and/or taxes and we care. Your trying to insinuate tha Harrison residents don't give to their town, or care about the people and children. You are incorrect, everone cares they might not have the time to volunteer as others have, they might not have the money to donate, as others have but they truly do care. This is just a slap in the face for those of us that work hard and do not get equal opportunity at these town jobs. I understand that we have no library in the Middle School or High School, why not have that position reinstated. They outsted the AD, Librarian and a few other to retirement, Thats just more money spent too early. No one is bashing anyone in the previous posts, people are mad to hear about new hirings when you should be doing the job with the staff at hand. Remember Mr. Doran you cut out some athletic programs from our kids, now give the person a job for votes, thats what it looks like to most of us educated people who understand. It is not about the person that received the job, it is about the principle of the matter and how residents are fed up with the same BS with the jobs situation... Friends, Family and Me that is how I see it. Mr. Doran why don't you take a pay cut and show the people of Harrison that you are working towards saving them money.

In what paper was the position posted? When was it posted and when was the next meeting of the Board of Education? Like a lot of other positions (superintendent for instance), this one was filled before anyone else knew about it.

Where was it posted in Doran's office ,it wasn't in any papers or posted on any town bullitin boards so that makes you full of crap , giving what back, you forgot he bad mouthed the town on how he had such a hard life growing up in Harrison i think he forgot where he came from for a little while and now all you people want to kiss his ass and give them whatever they want including jobs that could have gone to someone that was recently laid off you my friend are what they call a asskisser keep kissing NOVEMBER IS COMING TIME FOR CHANGE PEOPLE

Congratulations! That's the longest and most incoherent sentence I've ever seen posted here.

Really, you deserve some type of honor here.

I have a college education, and a job, thank you. I also probably make twice what a secretary at the superintendent's office makes. I'm not bashing anyone. From what I've heard, the woman who got the job and her husband are very nice people. BUT, my taxes are skyrocketing. children's programs are getting cut, the library is closed more than it's open... the list goes on and on. There were a million better things the board of ed could have done with that money than hiring a third secretary in an office with two administrators.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

I have a college education, and a job, thank you. I also probably make twice what a secretary at the superintendent's office makes. I'm not bashing anyone. From what I've heard, the woman who got the job and her husband are very nice people. BUT, my taxes are skyrocketing. children's programs are getting cut, the library is closed more than it's open... the list goes on and on. There were a million better things the board of ed could have done with that money than hiring a third secretary in an office with two administrators.

You can't hurt STEEL Baby! Doesn't matter what anybody has to say on this board it is all GARBAGE! Some people just aren't happy unless they are bitching and some people have no room to B**ch. So what anyone thinks and anyone says doesn't matter to the family you are scumbagging. Must make you feel like a winner at the end of the day to put people down.....glad I am not you but I keep the disturbed and all the other glass house owners on top of my prayer list!

You can't hurt STEEL Baby! Doesn't matter what anybody has to say on this board it is all GARBAGE! Some people just aren't happy unless they are bitching and some people have no room to B**ch. So what anyone thinks and anyone says doesn't matter to the family you are scumbagging. Must make you feel like a winner at the end of the day to put people down.....glad I am not you but I keep the disturbed and all the other glass house owners on top of my prayer list!

What kind of reply is that, You must be a real idiot! You must be in that little mayor circle of hypnotized a-holes. Grow up and get a life ASS KISSER. "SOME PEOPLE DO CARE ABOUT HARRISON"

"You can't hurt STEEL . . "

LOL

Guest discussed

What plantet are you on...Harrison did not lose any teachers...

Guest Get Real

The only reason you keep complaining here is to hide the $110K paycheck raked in by the obrien lady running. How did she get her job with no qualification to teach? I hope that the real facts come out. Yesterday I got the real scoop on the McComics. What a scam that whole bunch is.

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: The above information has not been confirmed. It has been posted under KOTW's Try Not to Edit Policy.

yes i know lincoln school lost a teacher for sure. spanish teacher was layed off.

Yes there were some lay offs and yes there were some early retirments of others, and now they hire another secretary just like they hired the former councilmans wife to be Jim Dorans head secretary at a rate of $72000 per year. I don't think these jobs that become available all of a sudden will ever be posted or be fairly advertised for all to have an opportunity and chance at even qualifying for them. With these CORRUPT PEOPLE IN OFFICE ALL WE CAN EXPECT IS THE SAME. We all know that there are better qualified people that have been doing these jobs at their private sector employer and maybe would like a chance to work where they live, but that will never happen as long as these people are governing. TIME TO CHANGE THE GOVERNING BODY, WE ALL SHOULD VOTE COLUM F FOR OUR BEST INTEREST AND NOT THE BEST INTEREST OF THE POCKETS OF THE GOOD OLD BOYS CLUB.

Possibly the best statement ever posted on this board!!