Harrison's not in Riviera

Guest Steve McCormick

You mean the  McDonough, Higgins & Powell terrorists.  Between them and their families they take $1,000,000+ home with them a year. They are the terrorists in Harrison.  Mr. McCormack simply wanted to upgrade his building.  Like he said this is not Russia.  If they allowed the buildings on Harrison Avenue (where the fire destroyed the existing building), to be built without parking.  Why does Mr. McCormack have to have parking.  Mr. McCormack, the video was a little dry and at times you got emotional, but those were the times when I understood your frustration.  These guys are crocks, I just hope people understand it before its too late.

You have my vote on November 7th.  I'm voting to free Harrison from these terrorists.

You never have to worry about getting hemorroids, because that part of your anatomy is perfect!

Maybe they didn't want 42 apartments, with 12 commercial spaces, and they never had parking spaces ( I believe that you had 8 or 10 on the first floor) as you did Stevie boy! Most buildings on Rodgers blvd. or Harrison Ave. get 9 or 10 parking spaces waived. Steve I believe you got 46 WAIVED AND THATS STILL NOT ENOUGH!!!

Someone told me you requested in the area of 76 WAIVED. ARE YOU FOR REAL? OR JUST OUT FOR YOURSELF???

Why should you get 76 waived or EVEN 46 PARKING SPACES WAIVED WHEN THE AVERAGE BUILDING GETS BETWEEN 9 AND 10!! YOU CRY BABY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!  My vote is for Artie!!!! Not a cry baby sorry Stevie Boy.

OK ARTIE, YOU KNOW YOUR SHIT, IT SHOWS

OK ARTIE, YOU KNOW YOUR SHIT, IT SHOWS

where are your permits for your home? it does look very nice, but like steve mentioned your deck it that true? i ckeked it out steve is absolutely right near property lines, how about the pool? like he said in this dvd stop your bull shit in other words, what is good for one is good for another, what are you special? NO, i realize you have alot on your plate too, look at hinclife he screwed everyone that backed him, he ruined it for himself and you, cause it was a plan i am sure and so are the Harrison residents, FED UP WITH YOUR STUPID CRAP, TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY AND THEIR NEEDS AND STOP GOING AFTER GOOD CITIZENS OF THIS TOWN THAT DO GIVE BACK AND APRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE HERE FOR NOW. ARTIE YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT YOU MADE A BAD MISTAKE SIDING WITH THESE GUYS THAT DO NOT GUIDE YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, PLEASE FOR US RESIDENTS AND TAXPAYERS BE HONEST.

Very interesting and informative, its time someone said the truth.  thank you

NOT ONLY INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE, BUT YOU CAN FEEL HE'S FRUSTRATION IN THIS SITUATION WHICH OUR TOWN AND COUNCIL HAVE MADE FOR US RESIDENTS, RENTERS,TAXPAYERS, WE MOST OF US HAVE CHILDREN AND OLDER FOLKS TO TAKE CARE OF ARE THEY HAVE NEEDS TO KEEP THEM BUSY AND IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IN LIFE AND THIS TOWN DOES NOT HAVE OUR BEST INTEREST AT HAND. GET THESE GREEDY PEOPLE OUT OF HERE AND ELECT SOMEONE NEW SOMEONE WHO WILL TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND BY THIS VIDEO THIS GUY SEEMS VERY HONEST AND OPEN AND HE IS NOT HOLDING BACK SOUNDS LIKE HE IS HERE FOR A LONG TIME, HE SAID HE HAS OLDER PARENTS, I AM SURE HE IS NOT FAKING THAT IS HE ARTIE?

I THINK BEFORE HE DOES HIS NEXT TAPE 1. BE PREPARED

2. KNOW THE INFORMATION YOUR TALKING ABOUT STOP CHECKING YOUR NOTES 3. WHAT ABOUT HIS SHORE HOUSE NEVER MENTIONED 4. TAKE SPEAKING LESSONS 5. HIS KIDS GO TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL NOT HARRISON SCHOOLS. 6. THE SPACE THAT COULD BE USED IS THE SPACE BETWEEN HIS EARS FOR PARKING.7. HE CAN GIVE ANYONE WHO NEEDS A JOB IN HIS NEW STORE.8. STOP TRYING TO RUN A GRAFITTI ART CLASSES.9. GREAT IDEA PUT A PARKING LOT NEXT TO A SCHOOL ON FIFTH STREET THAT SAFE. LASTLY STOP YOUR CRYING BECAUSE IF YOU HAD GOT YOUR PARKING SPACES FOR YOUR NEW BUILDING YOU'D BE A HAPPY CAMPER.  ARTIE WINS GO SOUTH STEVIE SOUR GRAPES. :o  :o

IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER YOU CAN SAY ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL DVD THING THAT THIS MAN PUT TOGETHER, I THINK IS GREAT I SAW IT WITH MY FAMILY INCLUDING MY KIDS ON THURSDAY NIGHT AFTER GYMNASTICS (OUT OF TOWN AND HAVE TO PAY FOR) AND BASKETBALL CAMP ( OUT OF TOWN AND HAVE TO PAY FOR) ABOVE ALL THE TAXES I PAY THAT GOES TOWARDS THE SCHOOL, ( HAD TO PUT MY 6TH GRADER IN PRIVATE SCHOOL, CAUSE WASHINGTON SCHOOL REALY NEEDS ATTENTION) I WOULD NEVER PUT MY KIDS THROUGH THAT. WHY DONT YOU MAYOR AND COUNCIL AND BOARD OF EDUCATION SEND YOUR KIDS THERE? GREAT DVD. LONG BUT WORTH IT.

Maybe they didn't want 42 apartments, with 12 commercial spaces, and they never had parking spaces ( I believe that you had 8 or 10 on the first floor) as you did Stevie boy! Most buildings on Rodgers blvd. or Harrison Ave. get 9 or 10 parking spaces waived. Steve I believe you got 46 WAIVED AND THATS STILL NOT ENOUGH!!!

Someone told me you requested in the area of 76 WAIVED. ARE YOU FOR REAL? OR JUST OUT FOR YOURSELF???

Why should you get 76 waived or EVEN 46 PARKING SPACES WAIVED WHEN THE AVERAGE BUILDING GETS BETWEEN 9 AND 10!! YOU CRY BABY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!  My vote is for Artie!!!! Not a cry baby sorry Stevie Boy.

YOU ARE ARTIE ASS**LE- THE TOWN KISS AS*!!!!!

WISH I WAS IN YOUR WARD I WOULD VOTE FOR YOU, IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE HAD THE GUTS TO COME OUT AND SPEAK FOR THE BETTER OF OUR TOWN AND HOW IT OPERATES PRESENTLY. WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW.  GOOD LUCK, ILL VOTE FOR YOUR TICKET SO THAT I COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

I certainly agree this was an enormous uplift and reality disk by someone who truly shows he cares about Harrison. I received one in the mail and i am not in his ward but I'm glad he had the consideration to send it to all town residents.

Thanks, someone should learn a thing or two from this or their mistakes, and some of these people that were referred to in this should be ashamed of themselves, it's sad that some people get all the education in the world but can't truly be great human beings as J. Doran, guess he was never your friend steve.

Guest Guest8888
I THINK BEFORE HE DOES HIS NEXT TAPE 1. BE PREPARED

2. KNOW THE INFORMATION YOUR TALKING ABOUT STOP CHECKING YOUR NOTES 3. WHAT ABOUT HIS SHORE HOUSE NEVER MENTIONED 4. TAKE SPEAKING LESSONS 5. HIS KIDS GO TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL NOT HARRISON SCHOOLS. 6. THE SPACE THAT COULD BE USED IS THE SPACE BETWEEN HIS EARS FOR PARKING.7. HE CAN GIVE ANYONE WHO NEEDS A JOB IN HIS NEW STORE.8. STOP TRYING TO RUN A GRAFITTI ART CLASSES.9. GREAT IDEA PUT A PARKING LOT NEXT TO A SCHOOL ON FIFTH STREET THAT SAFE. LASTLY STOP YOUR CRYING BECAUSE IF YOU HAD GOT YOUR PARKING SPACES FOR YOUR NEW BUILDING YOU'D BE A HAPPY CAMPER.  ARTIE WINS GO SOUTH STEVIE SOUR GRAPES. :o  :o

Your problem is You just can' t admit it was great and the truth ...You must be a Member of the MCDUMASS bunch.......Why don't You people wake up and smell the Shi-t that is running this town. They even have the Idiot Street Dept doing their dirty work....McDumass's workers they enjoy making calls and calling people names and threats......This Town is so crooked it isn't even funny and more ...I think it is time for the higher powers to be called and step in...... Come on Mr. Tanski take some of these lieing thiefs down.....Good Luck to You and Your Family Mr. Tanski...I don't believe You took all that money..The crooks in this Town most likely have most of it........

I certainly agree this was an enormous uplift and reality disk by someone who truly shows he cares about Harrison. I received one in the mail and i am not in his ward but I'm glad he had the consideration to send it to all town residents.

Thanks, someone should learn a thing or two from this or their mistakes, and some of these people that were referred to in this should be ashamed of themselves, it's sad that some people get all the education in the world but can't truly be great human beings as J. Doran, guess he was never your friend steve.

STEVE;

YOU SPOKE FROM THE HEART BUDDY. MUCH KUDDOS TO YOU. I FELT YOUR SINCERE WORDS. I HOPE YOU DO EARN YOUR SPOT. UNLIKE MR DORA THE EXPLORER TOKEN RINGING MY BELL TODAY, HE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE. I WON'T BE ASKING HIM TO JOIN US FOR SUPPER :o