Harrison's not in Riviera

Guest Steve McCormick

What a tape!, a little long but great!

YOUR RIGHT

I THINK BEFORE HE DOES HIS NEXT TAPE 1. BE PREPARED

2. KNOW THE INFORMATION YOUR TALKING ABOUT STOP CHECKING YOUR NOTES 3. WHAT ABOUT HIS SHORE HOUSE NEVER MENTIONED 4. TAKE SPEAKING LESSONS 5. HIS KIDS GO TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL NOT HARRISON SCHOOLS. 6. THE SPACE THAT COULD BE USED IS THE SPACE BETWEEN HIS EARS FOR PARKING.7. HE CAN GIVE ANYONE WHO NEEDS A JOB IN HIS NEW STORE.8. STOP TRYING TO RUN A GRAFITTI ART CLASSES.9. GREAT IDEA PUT A PARKING LOT NEXT TO A SCHOOL ON FIFTH STREET THAT SAFE. LASTLY STOP YOUR CRYING BECAUSE IF YOU HAD GOT YOUR PARKING SPACES FOR YOUR NEW BUILDING YOU'D BE A HAPPY CAMPER. ARTIE WINS GO SOUTH STEVIE SOUR GRAPES. :blink::blink:

YOUR RIGHT

What a waste of time mine went right where it belong's trash.

That is all Millans Team does is write and talk trash. I am soooooooooooooooo

tired of it.

In the end I hope they all get what they deserve

tired of it.

I could have not side it better, thank you

Guest waHHHHHHHHHH

tired of it.

Steve if i let you use my drive way would you shut the hell up

Guest GRACE in space

Hi Steve.....I thought your cd was very informational. Now here's a little info for you just in case you weren't aware.....I know some people who are purchasing those disasters that they are building overlooking the "Riviera" and their taxes are going to be approximately $6,800.00 a year for the NEXT 20 YEARS!!!! How about that.......no tax increases for them........for the NEXT 20 YEARS. I thought that was interesting. Also on the neighborhood commercial zone that your building is in........isn't Harrison Avenue considered neighborhood commercial? They put up those buildings over on Harrison Ave where the liquor store and nail and hair salons are and they didn't have to provide any parking. OOOOOOO.....you should have figured this out sooner.......the same rules don't apply to the people that built and sold those buildings (we all know who that was). It is my sincerest hope that something will be done when you get into office about this recreation department.......what a joke.....it is an absolute disgrace. First things first........just get rid of JB and trust me the rest will fall into place. Let's make the community center into something for the community. Much luck to you and your family...........

GRACE

PS........he need not mention his shore house.......he's paying property taxes right here in the town that he lives in and as far as his children's schooling is concerned, he's paying private school tuition AND helping to pay that $16,000 per student tab in the public school through his property taxes. At least he has children and volunteers to coach several teams in town which is alot more than the mayor or most council members can say........just for that alone I'm going to vote for him.

2. KNOW THE INFORMATION YOUR TALKING ABOUT STOP CHECKING YOUR NOTES 3. WHAT ABOUT HIS SHORE HOUSE NEVER MENTIONED 4. TAKE SPEAKING LESSONS 5. HIS KIDS GO TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL NOT HARRISON SCHOOLS. 6. THE SPACE THAT COULD BE USED IS THE SPACE BETWEEN HIS EARS FOR PARKING.7. HE CAN GIVE ANYONE WHO NEEDS A JOB IN HIS NEW STORE.8. STOP TRYING TO RUN A GRAFITTI ART CLASSES.9. GREAT IDEA PUT A PARKING LOT NEXT TO A SCHOOL ON FIFTH STREET THAT SAFE. LASTLY STOP YOUR CRYING BECAUSE IF YOU HAD GOT YOUR PARKING SPACES FOR YOUR NEW BUILDING YOU'D BE A HAPPY CAMPER.  ARTIE WINS GO SOUTH STEVIE SOUR GRAPES. :blink:  :blink:

It seems to me that there are people replying on here that are very bitter, and their reply is go south. I don't think this candidate is ready to move out of this town any time soon and he certainly does not need a job as he stated, so he must have some plans to be here in Harrison as I do, I have interest in our town and so it seems Steve does as do many others that care, it is obvious that you don't, you must be one of those with a political appointed job.

YOUR RIGHT

This guy is right if you become a politician and then you or someone in your family get a political appointed position, in town or anywhere else, you become vulnerable and might not make the right decisions because you DO NOT WANT TO JEOPERDIZE YOUR JOB OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS JOB, WHICH MAKES YOU NOT A GOOD MEMBER OF THE TOWN AND COUNCIL, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MAKING THE PROPER DECISION THAT YOU FEEL ARE RIGHT FOR HARRISON.

tired of it.

Yes you should be fed up with all this crap that the mayor and council dish out, but this DVD is the right on the money, well said and touched many many issues in our town

2. KNOW THE INFORMATION YOUR TALKING ABOUT STOP CHECKING YOUR NOTES 3. WHAT ABOUT HIS SHORE HOUSE NEVER MENTIONED 4. TAKE SPEAKING LESSONS 5. HIS KIDS GO TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL NOT HARRISON SCHOOLS. 6. THE SPACE THAT COULD BE USED IS THE SPACE BETWEEN HIS EARS FOR PARKING.7. HE CAN GIVE ANYONE WHO NEEDS A JOB IN HIS NEW STORE.8. STOP TRYING TO RUN A GRAFITTI ART CLASSES.9. GREAT IDEA PUT A PARKING LOT NEXT TO A SCHOOL ON FIFTH STREET THAT SAFE. LASTLY STOP YOUR CRYING BECAUSE IF YOU HAD GOT YOUR PARKING SPACES FOR YOUR NEW BUILDING YOU'D BE A HAPPY CAMPER.  ARTIE WINS GO SOUTH STEVIE SOUR GRAPES. :blink:  :blink:

didn't think that McCormick was a public speaker and a professional at making DVD,s so when viewing this I was not paying attention to how he was reading his notes, i was paying attention to what he was saying that is what counts here, i view people on how they speak, how honest they sound and if it makes sense.

is that you Artie, sounds like it. come on Art be honest it is a good thing, and it realy puts things in perspective on how it realy works around here. U never gave it to us that way, you only come by for signs and bull shit.

Guest Column D
Hey Steve great tape who produced it Al-Jazer tv from Iraq. I was waiting for the Millan terrorists to stand behind you with AK-47'S.

You mean the McDonough, Higgins & Powell terrorists. Between them and their families they take $1,000,000+ home with them a year. They are the terrorists in Harrison. Mr. McCormack simply wanted to upgrade his building. Like he said this is not Russia. If they allowed the buildings on Harrison Avenue (where the fire destroyed the existing building), to be built without parking. Why does Mr. McCormack have to have parking. Mr. McCormack, the video was a little dry and at times you got emotional, but those were the times when I understood your frustration. These guys are crocks, I just hope people understand it before its too late.

You have my vote on November 7th. I'm voting to free Harrison from these terrorists.

YOUR RIGHT

Long but worth watching, i am still frustrated about the parking lot behind Arties house, this council person sees this every single day of his life and does not think that he should clean it up and make usefull for the town residents. Good one about the mayor and council not making decisions on our behalf that might harm their other jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP OFF

tired of it.

you sound like the trash you post about. what exactly are you fed up with?

Sounds like either you have a job or need a job in Harrison. What was the trash part of this cd, I think I know it was THE TRUTH, THANK YOU STEVE

Guest Guest A

tired of it.

One mans' trash is another mans' treasure.

Guest Guest8383
Hi Steve.....I thought your cd was very informational.  Now here's a little info for you just in case you weren't aware.....I know some people who are purchasing those disasters that they are building overlooking the "Riviera" and their taxes are going to be approximately $6,800.00 a year for the NEXT 20 YEARS!!!!  How about that.......no tax increases for them........for the NEXT 20 YEARS.  I thought that was interesting.  Also on the neighborhood commercial zone that your building is in........isn't Harrison Avenue considered neighborhood commercial?  They put up those buildings over on Harrison Ave where the liquor store and nail and hair salons are and they didn't have to provide any parking.  OOOOOOO.....you should have figured this out sooner.......the same rules don't apply to the people that built and sold those buildings (we all know who that was).  It is my sincerest hope that something will be done when you get into office about this recreation department.......what a joke.....it is an absolute disgrace.  First things first........just get rid of JB and trust me the rest will fall into place.  Let's make the community center into something for the community.  Much luck to you and your family...........

GRACE

..he need not mention his shore house.......he's paying property taxes right here in the town that he lives in and as far as his children's schooling is concerned, he's paying private school tuition AND helping to pay that $16,000 per student tab in the public school through his property taxes. At least he has children and volunteers to coach several teams in town which is alot more than the mayor or most council members can say........just for that alone I'm going to vote for him.

Well said and I agree with You 100% He may have a shore Home but also prperty in Town He is paying Taxes on and I do not blame Him for sending He kids to a Catholic School Harrison Schools are not doing to good.....I think also what we need is to have these Day care Schools Teaching Our Young Kids not having them playing and coloring. They need to teach them what they are learning in Kindergarten .At the age of 3 and 4 is when their brains absorb every thing like a sponge.....Good Luck to the Millan Team on Nov.7th

It's also not Hudson River, it's Passaic river......hudson river real estate is prime.

Also. Millan's quote (your team) how Harrison will be divided between the upscale and the oldtimers was very derogatory innature. So we're scum?

Unfortunately, You partnered with an a**hole!.

You mean the  McDonough, Higgins & Powell terrorists.  Between them and their families they take $1,000,000+ home with them a year. They are the terrorists in Harrison.  Mr. McCormack simply wanted to upgrade his building.  Like he said this is not Russia.  If they allowed the buildings on Harrison Avenue (where the fire destroyed the existing building), to be built without parking.  Why does Mr. McCormack have to have parking.  Mr. McCormack, the video was a little dry and at times you got emotional, but those were the times when I understood your frustration.  These guys are crocks, I just hope people understand it before its too late.

You have my vote on November 7th.  I'm voting to free Harrison from these terrorists.

I never thought about it, Would someone from the town managers, please explain why the buildings reconstructed on Harr Av, to replace the ones that were destroyed by the fire, were 'allowed' to be built WITH 'NO PARKING' PROVIDED, then WHY DOES THE BUILDING THAT MCCORMICK owns, 'REQUIRE THAT PARKING BE PROVIDED"?

up until now, I thought that the "same' construction codes weere appled 'equally' to EVERYONE. FRIEND & FOE ALIKE.........

YOUR RIGHT

WISH I WAS IN YOUR WARD I WOULD VOTE FOR YOU, IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE HAD THE GUTS TO COME OUT AND SPEAK FOR THE BETTER OF OUR TOWN AND HOW IT OPERATES PRESENTLY. WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW. GOOD LUCK, ILL VOTE FOR YOUR TICKET SO THAT I COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Guest Guest in the know
You mean the  McDonough, Higgins & Powell terrorists.  Between them and their families they take $1,000,000+ home with them a year. They are the terrorists in Harrison.  Mr. McCormack simply wanted to upgrade his building.  Like he said this is not Russia.  If they allowed the buildings on Harrison Avenue (where the fire destroyed the existing building), to be built without parking.  Why does Mr. McCormack have to have parking.  Mr. McCormack, the video was a little dry and at times you got emotional, but those were the times when I understood your frustration.  These guys are crocks, I just hope people understand it before its too late.

You have my vote on November 7th.  I'm voting to free Harrison from these terrorists.

Maybe they didn't want 42 apartments, with 12 commercial spaces, and they never had parking spaces ( I believe that you had 8 or 10 on the first floor) as you did Stevie boy! Most buildings on Rodgers blvd. or Harrison Ave. get 9 or 10 parking spaces waived. Steve I believe you got 46 WAIVED AND THATS STILL NOT ENOUGH!!!

Someone told me you requested in the area of 76 WAIVED. ARE YOU FOR REAL? OR JUST OUT FOR YOURSELF???

Why should you get 76 waived or EVEN 46 PARKING SPACES WAIVED WHEN THE AVERAGE BUILDING GETS BETWEEN 9 AND 10!! YOU CRY BABY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! My vote is for Artie!!!! Not a cry baby sorry Stevie Boy.