Drug testing for Town Employees

Guest Guest

Guest Pale Rider

Well put. They chance of having a fireboy coked-out of his mind and paranoid is worse than just letting the house burn. It is a sure way to save a life, his own because of his altered state of reality. Just start the testing and quit the bs. Whats the problem. The PD does it and none of the cops seem concerned about it. Why do others, like the fire boys, threaten the town with lawsuits if they try to drug test them. The obvious person(s) of interest will eventually be exposed. Transparecy, not hiding behind McMoles favorite dept. status could actually stop the rumours that the firehouse is drug central. When you fight something like this, it's as good as an admission of guilt.

Spoken like a true user. Good God, what has this town come to?

People who claim to never have taken anything, like you , are the ones who get caught doing something they shouldn't. I have prescription medicine, I take that was prescribed to me, other then that I do not do any illegal drugs. I'm sure your medicine cabinet is filled to the brink, probably with stuff not prescribed to you.

Quit trying to distract everyone with BS. Just get the random hair follicle drug testing done and thats it. The price of getting rid of one drug user is well worth the cost of any testing. Would't it be nice that people would actually move to Harrison because it has a "0" TOLERANCE DRUG TESTING POLICY. You might even get some decent families moving into the town instead of out. It just good a no lose policy and people would feel safer to move in knowing that that at least the Harrison payroll employees are doing the right thing. It would bring more good people into the town than the stadium ever could.

Quit trying to distract everyone with BS. Just get the random hair follicle drug testing done and thats it. The price of getting rid of one drug user is well worth the cost of any testing. Would't it be nice that people would actually move to Harrison because it has a "0" TOLERANCE DRUG TESTING POLICY. You might even get some decent families moving into the town instead of out. It just good a no lose policy and people would feel safer to move in knowing that that at least the Harrison payroll employees are doing the right thing. It would bring more good people into the town than the stadium ever could.

Well put my friend, I agreed whole haeartedly with you!

MAYOR,COUNCIL,TEACHERS,LAWYERS,JUDGES,SUPERVISOR'S,DRIVERS,ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR HARRISON NEEDS TO BE TESTED EVERY 6 MONTHS REGUARDLESS, IF ANYTHING IS TO BE CHANGED IN OUR TOWN.

Guest Ronnie C
I want to know why there is not drug testing for the town's employees. If they are making so much money they should have random testing. And that shuld include all of them not just the ones that drive vehicles or heavy equipment. And it shuld be a hair folicle test. I know several that are making large salaries that have some,shall we say"questionalbe habits". Are any of them tested? Firemen or policemen? If not why?

Cause what people do on there own time is there Business, if it affected there performance then it would shoul on there evaluations, and they would be fired, so mind your own business, ya commie

haha..you people make me laugh..if you think people will start to move into town, because they know employees are being drug tested you should be drug tested. One has nothing to do with the other. the only reason the towns drug test people is to cover their ass for liability reasons, and thats the only reason. The only reason you on this board, want them tested, is your jealous of their jobs, and are hoping anyway possible someone would lose their job. Pretty childish if you ask me. Hair testing..give me a break. your gonna fire a guy who has been working on the job for 10 years, because a hair test shows he used marijuna atleast one time in college? Unless you people live under a rock, which you probably do considering you post nonsense on a message board everyday, you would have to fire almost the whole town. Every single person I could think of, even the straight as an arrow people, have tried marijuana atleast one time in their lifetime, usually its in college. I guess, we should fire the president, congressman, all the police, all the armed forces.

Guest IdealSmack
haha..you people make me laugh..if you think people will start to move into town, because they know employees are being drug tested you should be drug tested. One has nothing to do with the other. the only reason the towns drug test people is to cover their ass for liability reasons, and thats the only reason. The only reason you on this board, want them tested, is your jealous of their jobs, and are hoping anyway possible someone would lose their job. Pretty childish if you ask me. Hair testing..give me a break. your gonna fire a guy who has been working on the job for 10 years, because a hair test shows he used marijuna atleast one time in college? Unless you people live under a rock, which you probably do considering you post nonsense on a message board everyday, you would have to fire almost the whole town. Every single person I could think of, even the straight as an arrow people, have tried marijuana atleast one time in their lifetime, usually its in college. I guess, we should fire the president, congressman, all the police, all the armed forces.

well lets not get crazy now either, the drug metabolites in hair strand tests don't last for every. If fact there are simply ways of removing the detectable metabolites from hair.

Once again, trying to distract from the issue with BS. You are a user, therefore a loser, whose job is probably hanging by a thread already. Hair follicle testing only goes back about one year, do some research, so your argument in nothing but another attempt to discredit the deterrent of illegal drug use by town employees. The Fire Dept., for one, has lost more people to drugs than retirements. Deaths have even been involved. Thats not a problem? Drugs steal from the town incosts of productivity, the quality of service, abuse of sick time, and danger to fellow employees. It is a plague that knows not race, religion, or occupation. Just start the testing, from the top paid on down. The 20 hr./day $80,000 per year patronage job/******* company owner/mayors rat might be hitting the powder to grind thru five 20 hr. days in a row of work. The fireboys are continually sleeping off all night parties while at work, and the health dept. ***** ***** ** at a much younger age. I wonder why?

The "0" tolerence drug testing may not be the answer after all. NYC adopted a "0" tolerence drug testing policy for Police and firebabies after 911. By the way, the firebabies should stay off the streets this September with their stinky athletes foot fireboots and quit begging for money like a hungry dog begs for a meal. Back to the issue. A firebaby in NYC tested positive for weed under the "0" tolerence policy but was given a second chance because of 9/11/01. What? What about the "0" tolerence? Three months or so later he was tested again and this time tested positive for weed and cocaine. Fired right? Wrong! He was given a full pension and medical benefits and asked to quietly resign. It later turns out that this firebaby was in a clubhouse as far away from ground zero as you can get and refused to leave the clubhouse that day to assist due to cowardice. This was in the NY Post and Daily News. Documented facts. Maybe McMole is confused and thinks he is Bloomberg, the liar. I am so glad that I showed common sense and didn't contribute even a wooden nickel to the 9/11 cause because all of the money went to the firemen, none to the folks who worked in the private sector. To make it worse, in the months following 9/11/01, many firebabies widows, after cashing in with fake tears, married their dead husbands loyal best friend firebabies. Sickening. Some firebabies even divorced their own wives and abandoned their own children to marry a newly rich widow. It all goes to the corruption and credibility of these clubhouse welfare members. They are even scared out of their minds by a drug testing. Really pitifull!

Jealous! Jealous, yes, I guess I am. I would love to be making over 100k to pick out which flowers to plant down Davis Ave., or which new street light to choose. I also would love to be making ober $80,000 working for HUD, and the only office experience she had was working part time as a waitress! If thats makes me jealous thanYes, Yes I am. But! I can tell you this, I can pass any drug test without studying. Get my drift?

Maybe you should try drugs, cause the flowers on davis ave look really pretty.

Ha! Drug test employees? Better be careful who you test. The guy at the Gardens did it and he got fired......LOL!

thats right and can someone explain why he is not on the difiant list and can stay here with girlfriend?? Are the rules different for different people.

The "0" tolerence drug testing may not be the answer after all. NYC adopted a "0" tolerence drug testing policy for Police and firebabies after 911. By the way, the firebabies should stay off the streets this September with their stinky athletes foot fireboots and quit begging for money like a hungry dog begs for a meal. Back to the issue. A firebaby in NYC tested positive for weed under the "0" tolerence policy but was given a second chance because of 9/11/01. What? What about the "0" tolerence? Three months or so later he was tested again and this time tested positive for weed and cocaine. Fired right? Wrong! He was given a full pension and medical benefits and asked to quietly resign. It later turns out that this firebaby was in a clubhouse as far away from ground zero as you can get and refused to leave the clubhouse that day to assist due to cowardice. This was in the NY Post and Daily News. Documented facts. Maybe McMole is confused and thinks he is Bloomberg, the liar. I am so glad that I showed common sense and didn't contribute even a wooden nickel to the 9/11 cause because all of the money went to the firemen, none to the folks who worked in the private sector. To make it worse, in the months following 9/11/01, many firebabies widows, after cashing in with fake tears, married their dead husbands loyal best friend firebabies. Sickening. Some firebabies even divorced their own wives and abandoned their own children to marry a newly rich widow. It all goes to the corruption and credibility of these clubhouse welfare members. They are even scared out of their minds by a drug testing. Really pitifull!

Wow, so I guess this is how you get after you fail the test your whole life to become a fire fighter. Must be eating you up inside your whole life that you couldn't do well enough to become one of the big boys and now you feel like less of a man. It's funny you call somebody a coward but you can sit behind the safety of a computer screen and bad mouth people. Way to go =)

Firebaby to his son: Son, I have raised you well. You now have an offer to a great job, benefits, and a good retirement plan. I must warn you though. The apple don't fall far from tree. If the company policy includes drug testing you should follow my our family history of cowardice and NOT take the job, even in these tough times. You are probably a drug abuser just like dad and will eventually get caught. Please give up your dreams and education which cost a fortune and resign yourself to being a failure, a Harrison firebaby. I will talk to Ray tomorrow and you can start on Monday. DAddy.

MAYOR,COUNCIL,TEACHERS,LAWYERS,JUDGES,SUPERVISOR'S,DRIVERS,ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR HARRISON NEEDS TO BE TESTED EVERY 6 MONTHS REGUARDLESS, IF ANYTHING IS TO BE CHANGED IN OUR TOWN.

If the Mayor agrees to be tested now and after the election, I'll bet anything that Maria drops out of the race! Get my drift?

thats right and can someone explain why he is not on the difiant list and can stay here with girlfriend?? Are the rules different for different people.

The rules were the same for everyone when Mike was there. Now that the 'powers that be' are running the show, it's the "who you know /anything goes"bs, or you can just go ask Larry, the Councilman, who shouldn't be on that Board. It's unethical when apartments can be handed out for votes.

Apartments you say is not fair. What do you think about jobs for votes? Fire dept., transport officer, street dept, town hall, janitors, and on and on. By the way, on Wednesdays when the doctors are closed, what does the doctor transport officer do? He gets a good days sleep just like the fireboys. Very illegal and indictable offense. This comes at a mere $350 for a no show job, but Ray gets four votes out of it. Definately worth raising property taxes for. You are a F**KING idiot.

Apartments you say is not fair. What do you think about jobs for votes? Fire dept., transport officer, street dept, town hall, janitors, and on and on. By the way, on Wednesdays when the doctors are closed, what does the doctor transport officer do? He gets a good days sleep just like the fireboys. Very illegal and indictable offense. This comes at a mere $350 for a no show job, but Ray gets four votes out of it. Definately worth raising property taxes for. You are a F**KING idiot.

FYI all doctors are not closed on Wednesday. specialized doctors have office hours. Skin drs--heart drs. hospitals are open for treatment of different kinds. So there!!People getting chemo, oh I can go on but why bother. No sense talking to ignorance.

Guest harrison

The rules were the same for everyone when Mike was there. Now that the 'powers that be' are running the show, it's the "who you know /anything goes"bs, or you can just go ask Larry, the Councilman, who shouldn't be on that Board. It's unethical when apartments can be handed out for votes.

Mike was there when this happened - so it was the same then.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that's actually a good question? I thought the garden's had a 0 tolerance? anyone?

Now that's actually a good question? I thought the garden's had a 0 tolerance? anyone?

I like some answers too. After all this man work for the housing and had access to all apartments. He most certainlly should be placed on that list.

I like some answers too. After all this man work for the housing and had access to all apartments. He most certainlly should be placed on that list.

He is still around due to the simple fact that he is the Mayors nephew and Mayor will not allow this mans name on the list. Mayor runs the HUD Housing, can you believe it. All you gota do is write and call HUD